Thread: Spell points?

Default Spell points?

How many spell points do you need to keep yourself perma hasted/displaced/raged throughout most quests?

Will a little under 600 be enough or will I need to find a way to eek out more?

I'm not really concerned w/ any spells other then these except maybe 1 good hope/FoM at the beginning but those should last inbetween shrines so after those Ill be at 520ish sp

I would also like to know if I'll have enough to cast a few DDs as well?

How tight will this sp pool be?

Can it work?

P.S. Ill have 10 bard levels and extend so 2 min hastes and displacements and rages should last about 4 min I think
    Proud Officer of Tinted Faces on Argonnessen!
    Connner - 14 Fighter/1 Barb Konnnor - 15 Cleric Connnor - 15 Sorc Conor - 12 paly/4 fighter

depends on alot of factors. My battle bard has about 850 at bard 14 and never runs out of mana. But he also wears a torq which can double or triple that amount.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer918 View Post
    P.S. Ill have 10 bard levels and extend so 2 min hastes and displacements and rages should last about 4 min I think
    Well how fast do you generally run through things? If you figure 10 mins between shrines that means...

(Using new metamagic for next Mod Extend = +10 sp)
    Displacement x 5 = 150 sp
    Haste x 5 = 150 sp
    Rage x 3 = 75 sp

That is 375 sp for those spells which means ~600 should be plenty to use those as well as other spells.

Yeah, you ought to have plenty with the current distances between shrines. My 12/2 fighter/bard has 590 right now and I've had no problems. I've even started displacing one other character in the party and blurring everyone. I tend to roll with a very fast pace, though, so I dunno.
    ==Argonessen==
    "Bards are like people in the witness protection program; you have no idea what they are [or are not] capable of." - Credit to Blind Skwerl
    www.silverdragons-lair.net