Default Just curious, does anyone here play SWG in Chilastra by any chance?

Just curious because I've taken a break from DDO for almost a month now. Yeps thats why we aren't there. The content took awhile to come in DDO so most of our guild members took a break and scattered on different MMO's.

Let me know if you are by any chance playing/played in SWG/Chilastra.

/wave Leia

Let me know how it goes there, I played SWG back before the big "change". Was a fun game and Id like to see how fun it is today in comparison.

Oh its alot better now. Expertise System like Action point system. Attachment Upgrades for Clothing = Customize Equipment.

PVP = Fun again with very cool rewards as an officer.

No more griefing but bounties can still be set on you if you do decide to deathblow someone in pvp. Also biggest thing I like is that no more loss even if a bounty kills you and collect his bounty from you. Bounties can be set to anyone not just Jedis. Basically you can hunt someone if some person wanted to put a bounty on somebody after they get deathblowed, more for roleplaying aspect isntead of carebearing.

People still run away maybe coz of pride..lol which I find funny.

Crafters and Resources fun again. New vehicles, and oh biggest addition is the come back of Creater Handlers and is now called Beast Mastery. Anybody can be one if you decide to go that route.

Alot of new changes and more is coming. Cool, let me know if you do decide to check it out Furgulder and I'll be glad to give you a tour on the changes.

I used to play on Eclipse, but I'm pretty sure most of my houses and **** are gone. Including all my resources from the first month of SWG's launch (I was an armorsmith/weaponsmith for 2.5 years). I know they cleaned up alot of the houses and stuff, I think that's a main drawback for me to ever even go back and try it again. I pretty much quit when DDO came out.

i played on starsider. and as of last month i do again

I was a roleplay only master ranger right up till that fatefull day that rangers where banned

I lasted another 4 months before quitting, after all a neutral ranger was all i ever wanted to be in that game. I recently came back and respeced to crafter and i have to say its being a lot of fun. My old guild is down to about 5 actives and our old city still stands (even still have our shuttle, lol)

The addition of all the new "old removed" stuff is welcome to see.

Basically i see all that has being fixed and returned to swg as a nice ray of hope to us here in ddo. Swg almost crashed and burned but was saved imo. The same can happen to us here.
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.

wow good to hear they brought CH back finally!

Now over the summer I got an email from SOE before they destroyed all our old houses and guild halls and such...well, they did a welcome back weekend type of thing... I got on once... and realized like no one plays at all anymore... the big hangout was MOS EISELY oh well.... definitely glad to hear it's making improvements, but it will never be what it once was ever again I don't think

Community Member

yeah, I used to play on starsider, along with some of my Transgression guildies that moved here when that game was irrevocably changed for the worse. I don't know if I could ever go back to that game again after all they destroyed, but I hope you have fun with it!
    Kwonn Tchii
    Officer, Transgression : A Ghallanda Guild10ftr, 4pally, 2rog-----------Kwonny Tchii
    Nowk Iicht-----------------------16sorc15cle, 1sorc------------------Surealeous
    4ftr, 12rang-----------------Kwonn TchiiInfidelity-------------------4Rng, 12Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KwonTchii View Post
    yeah, I used to play on starsider, along with some of my Transgression guildies that moved here when that game was irrevocably changed for the worse. I don't know if I could ever go back to that game again after all they destroyed, but I hope you have fun with it!
    I have a friend that keeps trying to lure me back. Keeps saying that they've started to finally rebuild the game to tolerable levels. Personally I loved that game, it was my first full time MMO.

i used to play on eclipse. before the dark times. before the NGE/CU.

i had heard there was a free trial if your account was off, but i couldn't find where to download the game so i said forget it.

Community Member

starsider for the win!

man its been so long i forget what servers i played on . I had a rodian and a wookie.

hell I dont even remember their names.

another Eclipse person here, I split my time between here and SWG, though the split is like 95% DDO, 5% SWG. The new CH was fun for about the first 15 days or so, and then it got repetative and boring. There needs to be more content added in there for it to be really fun again; we'll see what the Epic encounters bring...
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...