Community Member

Default Warforged Fatigue

Today I have noticed that my 10th level WF Barbarian is getting fatigued after his rage is expired. This has never happened before and i was wondering if this was a bug or what?

Community Member Tenkari_Rozahas's Avatar

yes its a bug. it's not supposed to happen <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbarry View Post
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

According to the documentation I found, it looks like there is a feat and enhancement combo you can take that will make you immune to exhaustion. Without the feat and enhancement Warforged are not immune to the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryten View Post
    Today I have noticed that my 10th level WF Barbarian is getting fatigued after his rage is expired. This has never happened before and i was wondering if this was a bug or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    According to the documentation I found, it looks like there is a feat and enhancement combo you can take that will make you immune to exhaustion. Without the feat and enhancement Warforged are not immune to the effect.
    Sorry Sparker.. you need to update your Documentation. THe feat enhancement combo was changed awhile back. They removed it awhile back and gave the warforged thier abilities they are supposed to have as stated by the Eberron D&D Rules. And this is from your compendium on your home page...

Immune to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion: As living constructs, warforged have a natural immunity to the sickened condition.

The OP does have a Bug going on.

Like I said... deffintly get your documentation updated to current info.

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    hehehe. The Online Compendium strikes again! Not even CSRs are immune!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Bombardier View Post
    hehehe. The Online Compendium strikes again! Not even CSRs are immune!
    I have worked IT Help Desk... And been in situtations where the docmentation i had did not match reality. It sucks.. Luckily I regonized most of the time... But not always... and **** that is embarrising.

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

Occasionally my wf will get poisoned. Logging off and back in straightens it out.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.