Thread: Almost there

Default Almost there

Like to give a shout out to those of us from 6 different guilds who got the Tubine -down in 30 minutes for no given reason- notice at the first shrine in Gianthold Tor, tried to man it out to kill the white dragon... and beat him... sadly I think Turbine world admin was watching and booted us from the world as we were running to the chest.

Some Samuel Jackson (Pulp Fiction era) players on this server. Oh and no cleric or bard (we had a full ranger and partial paly).

I do like how they called it a "scheduled maintenance window". Remind me to send them a windowed monthly payment.
    Last edited by Gratch; 08-24-2007 at 04:49 PM.
    I ran a Ravenloft Fan Video Trailer Contest. Thanks for all the entries. Checkout the winners:
    Details Here

Default Ugh

Nice. Hasn't been your week has it?

New idea, when some thing like this happens (ninja looting, "scheduled" maintanence kicking, etc..) I'm now going to say "Dang it, I was just Gratched."
    Last edited by rpasell; 08-24-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: addition
    “Logic is the anatomy of thought” Locke

Tyaen - Cleric 20
    Ghallanda

Ooh... I like that... "Gratched".

BTW, I don't see any posts about ninja looting. It must not have happened. I'm sure if it did then said ninja-troll-dung-toon got enough tells to stay off the server or had to pay $ for a toon name change or server transfer.
    I ran a Ravenloft Fan Video Trailer Contest. Thanks for all the entries. Checkout the winners:
    Details Here