High Council of Eberron is forming a permadeath group on Khyber.
Why join a permadeath group? It takes a certain kind of person to join a permadeath group. PD creates a unique style of play that forces you to really focus on your character development and teamwork. Without those, you will not survive long. PD gives the players a sense of accomplishment and value.
The rules are typical PD rules...
1. Every new player starts out at lvl 1.
2. When your character dies, you must delete it.
3. There are no race/class restrictions.
4. You may not complete the same quest more than once on the same difficulty level.
5. If your toon dies, your party member must be able to get your stone in order to get items from your corpse. If a fellow group member needs an item, they get the item, it is a need over greed rule. If more than one memember needs an item looted they have to roll for it. The highest 1d100 gets the item. Each party member cannot loot more than two items from a dead companion. Money is split between the remaining party members.
** what counts as a death? city deaths count. lag deaths count. quest deaths count. pvp deaths dont count. **
6. You may pass one item from your dead toon to your new toon. Anything that is not looted is deleted with your character.
7. No twinking - this means that you cannot send your PD toon items or money from your other toons.
8. If you loot an item that another group member needs, be fair... because one day they may loot an item you need. This also follows the d100 rule if more than one member needs an item.
9. You cannot auction items that you have looted, nor may you purchase items from the auction for your PD toon.
10. If a fellow member has the ability to resurrect fallen companions, they may do so, but only if they are in the group at the time of death.
11. You may not quest or group with anyone outside the PD group.
I think that is about it for now. We will refine the rules as needed. If you are interested, please go HERE and post your interests.
We look forward to your posts!