Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Yeah I definately like this idea. It will help the group out a great deal. It don't really matter who ahs the money, cause the money is for the team .
    CannithThievious 20 Human Rogue(2nd Life) , Bastidious 15 drow TWF fighter, Botious 10 Warforged Frenzy Barbarian

Thumbs up Great job all

Hey Glad to to see we got both groups up and running Sunday! I updated the roster and quest list in the first post...let me know if i missed anything...Rekoil...did i miss Guilding ya? What is your "name"?

thanks again all!

We are still looking for one more WF. holler if your interested!

=

=
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Just to point, Nitestalker's toon is named Adamantinus, no Adamantinis.

Default Warforged Sundays!

Looking forward to tomorrow night! Group I meet up in the Lobster. We will start WW to get Writ. Then head into the Marketplace to finish up the Lvl 2 quests.

Group II Where are you starting?

Also...There is still one opening left for any one who wants to take a shot and try an all WF party. Don't be shy, come have some fun!

=

=

Just a informative: Im on a trip and comming back ASAP, but maybe i can be 30-60 minutes late today. Do not need to wait for me to start, ok?

I think we decided to start in the Leaky Dinghy. I and my wife may be a little late, and or not present due to our son just got home from the hospital today.
    CannithThievious 20 Human Rogue(2nd Life) , Bastidious 15 drow TWF fighter, Botious 10 Warforged Frenzy Barbarian

Well loks like this week only Tenma and Adamantinus showed up.

Adamantinus dis some running with Team I and got the first half of WW done, did Sunken Sewer, Durk's Got A Secret (Admantinus got a Muckbane ) and also did the one right by the Rusty Nail (the name eludes me at present).

So those in Team II can get those done if need be. I will make sure the wife gets those done before next week

I would certainly be interested in joining a dedicated group.
    Have a need for a Warforged Pally/barb?

As a member of Group II, i think we will love an extra meat shield to the group. Adamantinus will be glad to cross swords with a fight partner.

Thumbs up Welcome

Yep would love to have ya...that makes group II a full group.

Sybel , just post Name and I'll add ya to the list. Group II

I will also update the quest list tonight so everyone who missed last sunday can catch up.

=

=

Sorry I missed this Sunday. My Internet was down all weekend. See you all next Sunday.

We are not meatshields, we are living shields. Meat is what is left of those fleshies we stomp. I would be proud to have another warrior join our ranks, we shall eliminate the fleshies together. Plus we can swap stories, those arcane types I don't understand, what with all thier mumbo, jumbo, weird talk they do.

two more days till WF night on Sarlona! Group I is going to start Catacombs.

Hey Sybel still interested? we love to have Ya!

=
    =

Yeah, sorry it took so long to reply.

I have realized that my originally planned build isnt possible so i was thinking of a rogue/repeater build. unfortunetly i wont be able to make it this sunday, but it shouldnt be a problem after that.

I want to apoligize to Team II on behalf of my wife and myself for not making it last Sunday. We just bought a house, and spent all weekend moving, we will have internet back Thursday, so we should be set to go then.

Not a problem Nite. RL comes first for all of us ...Tenma joined Alpha Team while waiting for others to show. Quinteg also showed from Bravo Team.

I updated the quest list but did not update Bravo teams list since Tenma was the only one questing from the team this last Sunday.
    How about we get a yay or nay for who all will be there this sunday the 30th that way we can have a better idea on grouping and what quest to do

Evasion will be there ready to unlock and disarm!

=
    =
    Last edited by tcmexman; 09-28-2007 at 06:46 AM.

Real Life? This exist?! I supose that this is only some FNORD that they told us about. :P

I envy you, Nite. When i moved from my new (rented) apartment, i waited for 30 days until i could have internet again. Well, this is Brazil and my loved Telemar

Sybel, i'm waiting for you. Team Bravo will receive you in our open arms and change fluids in a inner cerimony. No, wait, im mistaken with Tranformers. Our ritual is someting about blame fleshies and kill some of then because they are ugly.

And Tenma needs to repeat: Why all the dead fleshies just not stay DEAD?

I should have my internet back Thursday

So if everything goes as "planned" then my wife and I should be there Sunday ready to squich more fleshies.

And yes fleshies, should die, and stay dead.

Yeah we have internet again . See you all Sunday!

Another week has gone by and Evasion is ready for some action

Last Few weeks has been hit and miss for players. We have been hooking up players from Bravo Team to fill Alpha. Luckily it has been working, and nobody has been left out. Teams are as such so far are:

Alpha

Evasion
    Arbelest
    Grrroar
    mechantrix
    Validorn MIA 3 weeks
    Mohl MIA 3 weeks

[u] Bravo [/u

Tenma
    Adamantinus
    Philomela MIA 3 weeks (Adamantinus has kept us up to date TY )
    Qinetiq MIA 1 week
    Direbow MIA 3 weeks
    Sybel MIA 1 week

I will keep better track of whom and who has not showed each week. If you do not show 2 weeks in a row, without a post on forum or a PM to me, your name will go yellow on the 1st post of the thread. If no response by end of week 3 your name will be taken off and a new player will be looked for. (This rule starts tonight. So if you’re more then 3 weeks now your name will go “yellow” after tonight’s session if no word.

I had to do this because it was not fare to the people who show week after week and put in there time. Most of us from Alpha team are ready to level to 4. But we don’t want to leave anyone behind. Believe me I know RL issues come up out of no where and we all have to put that first. All I’m asking is a courtesy post letting everyone know that he/she will not be able to make it the given evening.

Oh and by the way I am having blast with this group, and am just trying to make if fun for everyone! If you have not been on for a while feel free to jump back in. We are all still low level and it would not take alot to catch up and don't be put off if you name does get taken off the list do to RL issues, I will still keep track of everyone, and if spots open, I will PM first anyone who has been on a Team before to see if they would like to rejoin.
    =
    =
    Last edited by tcmexman; 10-07-2007 at 09:32 AM.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast