Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Balanced Human Rogue (A build by request)

From Sigtrent's Build Request Thread

Build Name: Classic Rogue
    Author: Sigfried Trent
    Requester: WarrenB
    Last Updated: 07/21/10

Key Words [Rogue, Two Weapon Fighting, Assassin]

Objectives
    The request was for a pure 32pt Rogue in the classic style of a classic rogue, either human or drow with evasion and two weapon fighting, good dex, and which does traps well. The original was a well balanced character and I sought to keep that approach but bring it up to date with the new de-facto rogue build choices and style.

Design
    The first thing that has changed a bit is moving from a full dex finesse build to a more modest dex and a strength based combat profile. The down side is you get a lower save on traps and the up side is a beefier damage bonus in combat and the freedom to use a much wider range of weapons. To counter any reflex issues, human versatility provides a big save boost that lasts long enough to traverse a typical trap. The weapon selection moves me from piercing to slashing as the preferred weapon type.

The higher strength is also making power attack workable which further ups our damage potential and when all is said and done, when sneak attacking, this character will devastate enemies vulnerable to sneak attack damage.

But this is a well rounded build so stats are fairly well spread out to provide decent hit points and very strong skills. The mountain of skill points on a pure human rogue gets you all the extras including deep stealth and awesome acrobatics, great UMD as well as top range trapping skills. Human versatility and two dipps on skill mastery further cement its prowess and skill focus UMD means this fellow can cast just about any scroll they please at upper levels.

None of the defenses on the build are especially impressive but none are flat out terrible either. A good assassin knows when to retreat into the shadows and when to step out and strike. To that ends I plugged in the full speedy stealth line so if you are looking for a great stealth build this one works brilliantly.

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.5.1
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 20 True Neutral Human Male
    (20 Rogue) 
    Hit Points: 272
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 15\15\20\25\25
    Fortitude: 10
    Reflex: 16
    Will: 6

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 20)
    Strength             15                    22
    Dexterity            15                    18
    Constitution         14                    18
    Intelligence         14                    16
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma             12                    14

Tomes Used
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7

Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 20)
    Balance               6                    19
    Bluff                 1                    10
    Concentration         2                     6
    Diplomacy             1                    27
    Disable Device        6                    29
    Haggle                5                    27
    Heal                 -1                     2
    Hide                  6                    37
    Intimidate            1                     4
    Jump                  6                    31
    Listen               -1                     2
    Move Silently         6                    37
    Open Lock             6                    29
    Perform               n/a                   n/a
    Repair                2                     5
    Search                6                    29
    Spot                  3                    25
    Swim                  2                     8
    Tumble                6                    29
    Use Magic Device      5                    30

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Two Weapon Fighting
    Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost I
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost I
    Enhancement: Human Versatility I
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I

Level 2 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Faster Sneaking I
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I
    Enhancement: Rogue Disable Device I
    Enhancement: Rogue Search I

Level 3 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
    Enhancement: Rogue Hide I
    Enhancement: Rogue Move Silently I
    Enhancement: Rogue Dexterity I

Level 4 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training II

Level 5 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Hide II
    Enhancement: Rogue Move Silently II

Level 6 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack
    Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost II
    Enhancement: Human Adaptability Strength I

Level 7 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Assassin I

Level 8 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Human Versatility II
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing II

Level 9 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
    Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I

Level 10 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Crippling Strike
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy II
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training III

Level 11 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III

Level 12 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
    Enhancement: Rogue Faster Sneaking II
    Enhancement: Rogue Assassin II

Level 13 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Improved Evasion
    Enhancement: Human Greater Adaptability Constitution I

Level 14 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training IV

Level 15 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
    Enhancement: Human Versatility III

Level 16 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Skill Mastery
    Enhancement: Human Versatility IV

Level 17 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy IV

Level 18 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Skill Focus: Use Magic Device
    Enhancement: Rogue Faster Sneaking III
    Enhancement: Rogue Assassin III

Level 19 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Faster Sneaking IV

Level 20 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness III
    Enhancement: Deadly Shadows

Play
    The only thing you should avoid is tanking. Solo play is possible but something of a struggle at some levels. Without sneak attack you are only a average to poor combatant. With it you are a death machine. Keep well geared out and you should handle traps like kindergarten.

Variations
    The only tome required here is dex, but all of them are helpfull. You need the dex by level 9 but that should not be hard to manage either by chucking some TP for it or buyng one. Its well worth the extra build points you save. 28pts are doable but you have to specialize a bit more, cutting back on charisma and possibly int to make it work.
    Last edited by sigtrent; 08-18-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    Happy Host of DDOcast The Dungeons and Dragons Online Podcast
    Member of the Umber Hulks and The Madborn of Thelanis
    You can see my many builds listed in this thread.

Thumbs up Solid 32pt rogue build..

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrent View Post
    From Sigtrent's Build Request Thread

BALANCED ROGUE a Neutral Good - Human – Rogue 14
    Requested By: WarrenB
    Presented By: Sigfried Trent

The request was for a 32pt pure rogue build, human(preferred) or drow who uses TWF, has evasion, UMD, high Dex and does traps well. Personally I think Drow make superior rogues in many ways, but humans are no slouch. Besides, it’s more interesting to go human and the requester was close to unlocking 32pt characters, so why not make one. The only thing I personaly don't like about this build is it doesn't really have a gimick, just a good solid well rounded rogue.

Starting Statistics (32pts)
    STR 12 – DEX 16 – CON 12 – INT 14 – WIS 10 – CHA 14

Feats: Two Weapon Fighting, Skill Focus UMD, Weapon Finesse, Skill Focus Search, Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Improved Critical Puncturing

Skills: Open Locks 17, Disable Device 17, Search 17, Spot 17, Hide 7, Move Silently 17, Diplomacy 17, Bluff 17, Jump 16, Balance 17, UMD 17, Tumble 1

Enhancements: Skill Boost 2, Human Versatility 4, Human Adaptability Dex, Fire Trap Lore 1, Way of the Mechanic 1, Disable Device 2, Open Lock 2, Rogue Search 2, Rogue Spot 2, Rogue Dex 3, Improved Trap Sense 1, Sneak Attack Accuracy 1, Sneak Attack Training 3

Leveling Guide

1st Level: Rogue
    Two Weapon Fighting, Skill Focus UMD : Open Locks 4, Disable Device 4, Search 4, Spot 4, Hide 4, Move Silently 4, Diplomacy 4, Bluff 4, Jump 3, Balance 4, UMD 4, Tumble 1

2nd Level: Rogue
    Open Locks 1, Disable Device 1, Search 1, Spot 1, Hide 1, Move Silently 1, Diplomacy 1, Bluff 1, Jump 1, Balance 1, UMD 1 (pattern continues)

3rd Level: Rogue
    Weapon Finesse

4th Level: Rogue
    Dex +1

5th Level: Rogue

6th Level: Rogue
    Skill Focus Search

7th Level: Rogue

8th Level: Rogue
    Dex +1

9th Level: Rogue
    Improved Two Weapon Fighting

10th Level: Rogue

11th Level: Rogue

12th Level: Rogue
    Dex +1 : Improved Critical Piercing

13th Level: Rogue

14th Level: Rogue

Commentary
    This is a fairly generalist looking rogue. No great strengths, no great weaknesses. This character has many skills and should be fun for jumping and sneaking around in addition to all the handy rogue skills. UMD is not quite up there with a bard, but it should get you all kinds of scroll use which definitely adds a lot to the characters abilities, and is what should make this character fun to play. You may raise an eyebrow at taking Rogue Skill Boost and Human Versatility. Well, RSB is needed for way of the mechanic, and any way you slice it, that’s a good value enhancement for rogue skills. Human Versatility is slated to get extra features letting you boost attack, speed etc.. so I wanted to capitalize on it. Besides you end up with 5 +3 boosts and 5 +5 boosts which could be handy in a long quest.

Number Crunching
    Final Statistics (Assuming +1 tomes and +6 items as desired)
    STR 18 – DEX 28 – CON 18 – INT 20 – WIS 16 – CHA 20

Attack Value (Wielding +5 Rapier / +5 Short Sword): BAB 10, Dex 9, Weapon 5, Two Weapon Fighting -2, Greater Heroism 4: (26)
    +26/26/31/36 1d6 + 9 (15-20 X2) + 7d6 + 6 (sneak)
    +26/31 1d6 + 9 (17-20 X2) + 7d6 + 6(sneak)

Armor Class (Kunderak Delving Suit): Dex 6, Armor 10, Deflection 4, Barkskin Potion 3 = 33 (better with shield and Improved Uncanny Dodge etc..)

Hit Points: About 180

Fort Save: Poor (10+)
    Reflex Save: Excellent (20+)
    Will Save: Poor (10+)

Combat Commentary
    Combat with this character is all about getting sneak attack. I’d recommend a main hand deception rapier with a high attack bonus, and an off hand short sword with a high end sneak attack bonus. This would significantly up the damage as presented in the Attack Value block. Divine Might clickies might be the way to go for serious fights as it ups your attack and you don’t need to wear a Strength item. Bluff and Diplomacy are “free” actions so set them up for easy spamming during fights when you pull agro on your intended target. Defenses here aren’t great but they aren’t terrivle either. Using a shield you can pick up a pretty decent AC. Saves are workable if not amazing, better than less generalized rogues buy a little bit.

Rogue Skills (Boosted, GH, Top notch gear): Disable Device 55, Open Lock 58, Search 48, Spot 45, UMD ~34

Casting Commentary
    Search can be hard to get up there. You won’t be hitting that Cabal chest but you should be able to cope with most other challenges. Disable and Open lock are pretty top notch and UMD is strong enough for raise dead and heal with few if any failures.
    Hi Sig

Thanks for the build....looks real solid as you said. I do prefer the old style single class builds. Will have a good look at it over the next 4 weeks when I'm on the ships & see what needs revising / restructuring with your help.

Look like this will be a fun toon to play as is tho. What was the reasoning behind choosing "Human Versatility" please. The duration of each click is so short lived, imho they gimped it when they made it a selectable instead of an always on.

Cheers
    Warren
    Tharashk / Thelanis

Those that insist on perfect safety don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Very solid. Nice job sig.

Attack Value (Wielding +5 Rapier / +5 Short Sword): BAB 10, Dex 9, Weapon 5, Two Weapon Fighting -2, Greater Heroism 4: (26)
    +26/26/31/36 1d6 + 9 (15-20 X2) + 7d6 + 6 (sneak)
    +26/31 1d6 + 9 (17-20 X2) + 7d6 + 6(sneak
    Your damage calculation is a little off, at least as far as your off-hand goes. While dual-wielding, you only get half your strength mod to damage for the off-hand. So, it would be +7, not +9.

Solid build otherwise. +55 DD will hit all but Cabal Elite and one other trap on elite (can't remember name). Everything else looks fine.
    Rangers don't die, they just teleport to their bind point.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguewiz View Post
    Solid build otherwise. +55 DD will hit all but Cabal Elite and one other trap on elite (can't remember name). Everything else looks fine.
    It's either A Cry for Help or Foundation of Discord - pretty sure it's Cry though.

edit: nice build Sig -- one question though - why not take Skill Focus: Search at lvl1 and TWF at lvl6? Until about that time, your negatives outweigh the benefits for TWF, imho.
    Last edited by binnsr; 08-20-2007 at 10:01 AM.
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenB View Post
    Look like this will be a fun toon to play as is tho. What was the reasoning behind choosing "Human Versatility" please. The duration of each click is so short lived, imho they gimped it when they made it a selectable instead of an always on.
    Partly it was an attempt to give the build disable/lock/search skills that were as high as possible. Action boost is a pretty big chunk of that and when using it for skills, or for UMD to activate a scroll, the duration isn't too much of an issue. Most rogues have Rogue skill boost, but I figured human boost is just a bit better because with mod 5 you will get attac, ac, save etc... boosts as well which wouldn't normaly be all that great, but could come in handy. My rogue only has skill boost 2 but I do use it for the extra 3pts on occasion and for a few traps it has meant the difference between finding it and not.

Most of the time you wouldn't need action boost, but there are those few prestige traps and chests and since you were a pure rogue I though I would try to get you as close to disarming those as I could without spending too many action points on it. It would be impossible to spec out another +5 to any of your skills for the 10 points it costs so it seems like a pretty good way to spend them.

Fortunately action poits can be pretty much freely changed so you could change out HV if you didn't like it for anything else you like, either fixed skill bonuses, another human addaptability or a bit more combat prowess. I'm a big beliver in re-speccing your enhancements every couple of levels to best support what you are doing at that level. Especialy with the stat bonuses, sometimes you need them, sometimes you don't depending on odd or even stat breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguewiz View Post
    Your damage calculation is a little off, at least as far as your off-hand goes. While dual-wielding, you only get half your strength mod to damage for the off-hand. So, it would be +7, not +9.

Thanks for catching that, got it fixed. It's hard to get those "prestige" traps unless you are drow or put all your feats and enhancements into meeting the search/disarm for it.

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    edit: nice build Sig -- one question though - why not take Skill Focus: Search at lvl1 and TWF at lvl6? Until about that time, your negatives outweigh the benefits for TWF, imho.
    Statisticly the attack chance for TWF is almost always worth while, although whether it is worht the loss of using a shield is a valid argument. The extra chance to land a blow is worth the -2 on your main attack unless your damage is incredibly low with the extra attack, or your main hand attack is incredibly strong.

But the main thing is just that he requested a TWF build so I like to make the build do what it does as early as possible. I don't especialy like skill focus Search (only because it isn't very "exciting") so that was the last feat I picked. Usualy with feats I decide the ones I want most, figure out what levels I can take them, and then fill in any "extra slots" that remain. I think skill focus search was the last one I added.

I've found your comments on the Rogue boards very valuable, Sigtrent (as well as Sable's guide). I haven't played since before Enhancement's were over-hauled and have a few questions: would this build be viable with a 28pt human? Or should I use my paladin to get 400 favour and build one with a drow (I'm close-ish). If the drow is my best bet, how should enhancements for a pure drow rogue be distributed?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Default First attempt at a Rogue Build

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 2.85
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 16 True Neutral Drow Male
    (16 Rogue) 
    Hit Points: 116
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 12\12\17\22
    Fortitude: 5
    Reflex: 15
    Will: 6

Base Stats          Modified Stats
    Abilities        (Level 1)             (Level 16)
    Strength             12                    12
    Dexterity            16                    20
    Constitution         10                    10
    Intelligence         16                    17
    Wisdom               12                    12
    Charisma             14                    14

Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 16)
    Balance               3                    25
    Bluff                 6                    24
    Concentration         0                     1
    Diplomacy             6                    22
    Disable Device        7                    23
    Haggle                2                     3
    Heal                  1                     2
    Hide                  7                    29
    Intimidate            2                     3
    Jump                  5                     6
    Listen                5                    13
    Move Silently         7                    30
    Open Lock             7                    24
    Perform               n/a                   n/a
    Repair                3                     4
    Search                3                    25
    Spot                  4                    23
    Swim                  5                     6
    Tumble                4                     9
    Use Magic Device      6                    22

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Slicing Blow
    Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost I
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I
    Enhancement: Rogue Hide I
    Enhancement: Rogue Move Silently I

Level 2 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I
    Enhancement: Rogue Dexterity I

Level 3 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Weapon Finesse
    Enhancement: Elven Dexterity I

Level 4 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost II
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabber I
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training II

Level 5 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost I
    Enhancement: Rogue Hide II
    Enhancement: Rogue Move Silently II

Level 6 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting
    Enhancement: Way of the Assassin I

Level 7 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost II
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabber II

Level 8 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy II

Level 9 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost III

Level 10 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabber III

Level 11 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III

Level 12 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training III

Level 13 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training IV

Level 14 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabber IV

Level 15 (Rogue)
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost IV

Level 16 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Slippery Mind
    Enhancement: Rogue Faster Sneaking I
    Enhancement: Rogue Move Silently III

Please demolish it and advise what i should do correctly

dammit this was meant to be a thread of its own - apologies
    Last edited by Ardanroth; 04-28-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardanroth View Post
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Slicing Blow

Level 3 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Weapon Finesse

Level 6 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 9 (Rogue)

Level 10 (Rogue)

Level 12 (Rogue)

Level 13 (Rogue)

Level 15 (Rogue)

Level 16 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Slippery Mind
    Slicing Blow isn't worth a feat in my opinion .. 1d4 extra damage is kinda 'meh' (and although you get more iterations of that 1d4 the higher level you get, not a lot of mobs are going to be around long enough for it to add up)

Oversize TWF is also a marginal choice because the only finessable weapon that qualifies is the Rapier - and the only difference between a rapier and a short sword is the crit range .. Skill Focus: UMD would be my recommendation for a suitable replacement -- there are times when your ability to use a scroll or wand can be the difference between the party recovering and everyone rezzing out of the dungeon. Plus, that +3 gives you a leg up early on for using all that race restricted gear as you're leveling up - with this feat, you're at +9UMD at lvl1 (add a +1 tome and +1 item and you're using RR equipment on the docks).

My opinion:
    1: SF: UMD
    3: Finesse
    6: TWF
    9: Improved TWF
    12: Improved Crit: Piercing
    15: Greater TWF
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

good solid build. I would add that by level 16 you could probably spec out SF:search for something else. If you put some AP in search enhancement as soon as you can, and always have the best search item you can equip, it may not even be necessary to begin with. It will really only will be an issue when running elite quests above your level. taking both ITWF in its place and GTWF later on seems like a good alternative.
    For a human rogue, HV is definitely better than the rogue boosts. You get a few other good boosts out of it in addition to the skill boost. I wouldn't even bother with the rogue enhancement, it's on the same timer as HV anyway - they don't stack.

search @ lvl16:
    base 19
    20int 5
    item 15
    GH 4
    HV4 5
    enh 2
    total 50
    Last edited by krud; 04-28-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    Ghallanda: Neatoelf15wiz/1rgr, Neetoelf17wiz, NeatoManhuman13rog/6pal/1mnk, NeatoHombrehuman12ftr/6pal/2rog, Kneetoedwarf17clr, Kneedoughdrow18clr/2mnk

Minimize expectations and you'll never be disappointed

Why take both Bluff and Diplomancy..I thought that Diplomancy would encompass Bluff due to its multiple target effect?
    Because you are here for a good time..not a long time

Default Human boost

I find on my rogue I use the 5 rouge boosts for traps mostly and end up tapping the 5 human boosts for res/heal scrolls and that one trap you want another +5 save for. The 40 umd heal scrolls though are the big one and I find the 10 +5 boosts spread out much better than just having 5.
    Varr's all over. Sarlona Varrr getting the love currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldarm View Post
    Why take both Bluff and Diplomancy..I thought that Diplomancy would encompass Bluff due to its multiple target effect?
    Bluff works on single targets when you have agro from them. I'm not sure you can really diplomacy when ehtere is nothing else for the monsters to agro on. Also it gives you a second option if the first fails.

But mostly it is becaue the build has an enormous number of skill poins to spend.

Default had a bluff rogue

with improved feint

as currently implemented, it is pretty worthless

diplomacy, hide & move silently, & subtle backstabber will keep you alive better

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrent View Post
    Bluff works on single targets when you have agro from them. I'm not sure you can really diplomacy when ehtere is nothing else for the monsters to agro on. Also it gives you a second option if the first fails.
    Diplomacy and Bluff share a cooldown timer, so if you use one, the other is also unavailable for a short time. I still see having both as valuable (although how valuable is up to you), for use in different situations. If I have a lot of aggro, and I use diplomacy, chances are my healer might be the one who ends up with all the hate, and I certainly don't want that.

Community Member Dark_Necromancer's Avatar

Question ***??

So I'm looking at the original guide and the only problem I have with it is that there's no skill progression. I'm overly slavish to builds, so this is naturally a problem for me. However, when I look down at the post below the original one, I see a skill progression, I'm thinking Great! He put a progression in this bit. But when I look at the feats and the starting stats of the two builds I see that there different!! Which one should I follow?! Which is the better one for today's updates?! Which one should I do? Some help promptly would be much appreciated.
    "Do you know what your sin is Mal?"
    Ah Hell... I'm a fan of all seven.
    -Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Necromancer View Post
    So I'm looking at the original guide and the only problem I have with it is that there's no skill progression. I'm overly slavish to builds, so this is naturally a problem for me. However, when I look down at the post below the original one, I see a skill progression, I'm thinking Great! He put a progression in this bit. But when I look at the feats and the starting stats of the two builds I see that there different!! Which one should I follow?! Which is the better one for today's updates?! Which one should I do? Some help promptly would be much appreciated.
    the build is from 2007. the last post (before yours) in this thread is 2008. i suspect it isn't entirely up to date... i mean, granted, the game may not have completely changed. but i would ask the author if maybe he has a more up-to-date build.

Community Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Necromancer View Post
    <snip> Which one should I follow?! Which is the better one for today's updates?! Which one should I do? Some help promptly would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post
    the build is from 2007. the last post (before yours) in this thread is 2008. i suspect it isn't entirely up to date... i mean, granted, the game may not have completely changed. but i would ask the author if maybe he has a more up-to-date build.
    The first post (op) was last edited by sigtrent; 08-18-2010 at 11:09 PM.

He also says: "The original was a well balanced character and I sought to keep that approach but bring it up to date with the new de-facto rogue build choices and style."

+rep to him for keeping his builds up-to-date
    Last edited by Grecan; 12-30-2010 at 06:01 AM.
    If i haven't responded to your post, it doesn't necessarily mean that i don't have counter-arguments, it might simply mean that i don't want to keep feeding the trolls.
    Plastic People
    Hey! Hey!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast