Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199
Results 3,961 to 3,971 of 3971
    Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StromReich View Post
    You're really good at this! I have been trying to decide what to do with my Bladeforged, because the dps I was getting from pure Pally seemed very lacking. Because the damage was so low, I thought it might be a good idea to take the remaining five levels as wizard. Mainly because of Eldritch Knight but also for Blur, Displacement, and a few other spells.

Overall, I just wasn't very happy with the build and was going to use a lesser heart to re-make him. I almost need to anyway because when I originally used the heart of blood I had not indented on going all 15 levels in Pally and to re-do my stats anyway. So the level order wouldn't matter. I had thought it best to get the five levels of Wizard up front, to have the spells readily available.

Haven't used the character generator too often and am unsure why some of the class granted feats are out of order. I started this build with the intention of using harper agent for the to-hit bonus/damage based on Intel. I had to go back and change things to make it more viable, which ultimately led back to where it is now. I was hoping to avoid spreading ability points so thin.

After I applied your feedback I was able to come up with a much better build. By adjusting the starting ability score by +1 dex, I was able to obtain the feats you mentioned: Point Blank Shot and Quicken lvl1 (class), Precise Shot lvl 3, Extend Spell lvl 5 (class), Precision and class feat lvl 6, Repeating Heavy Crossbow lvl 9, Improved Critical: Ranged lvl 12, Improved Precise Shot lvl 15, Weapon Finesse or Adamantine Body lvl 18 and Epic Combat Archery 21.

I'm not sure of enhancements yet and haven't committed to wizard yet. I had thought of splashing a level of rogue or monk. Possibly going 14 Pally 6 Sorc. instead. Basically I'd like to have some casting ability to buff myself, and make us of the enhancements. There's so much intertwined now, it's very hard to do.
    It's a big part of what I enjoy about DDO! I love theorycrafting, so I do a lot of it lol.

I'd consider doing the Wizard levels later if you rebuild; a lot of combat feats are gated behind Base Attack Bonus, and Wizard only gets half as much as Paladin does; so if you take some Paladin levels first you'll have access to more of them via your leveling feats (like Improved Critical requires BAB +8, so usually Paladins can grab it with their level 9 feat; with 5 Wizard levels early on, by level 9 you'd only have +6 BAB, so you'd need to wait until level 12 to take Improved Critical). If you're getting all you want don't worry about this though, it's just for if you find yourself with spare feats early Character planner will probably help with this.

Feats look decent; I'm not sure why you'd want Weapon Finesse (as you'll be using Harper for Int to-hit & to-damage, right?); Adamantine Body will give you a huge survivability bump (large amount of PRR, and you can then use Sacred Defender's improved defender stances for like +20% HP) - just be aware that it has 35% Arcane Spell Failure, so some of your Wizard spells won't always work. It's worth it IMO, especially since Displacement isn't affected by ASF (if you look closely, there's no "somatic" component - it's a verbal spell, and you can talk just fine in armor).

Wizard > Sorc because you only need Wizard 5 - Sorcerers get their spells one level later, so you only get Displacement & Haste at Sorcerer 6. Your best splits would probably be 14/5/1 or 15/5; with 15 Paladin you get Holy Sword & Zeal, which are both solid DPS buffs. With 14/5/1 you lose one or the other, so you need to be getting good stuff to make up for it. I'd probably recommend against Rogue/Monk unless there's something you're really after - it's adding a fairly large amount of complexity for not huge gains (unless you are using Rogue to be able to trap, in which case go for it).
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    Hey! Returning to this a bit. Do I have to be completely unarmed for two weapon fighting to work or not? I'm just making sure the Rune Arm's not going to throw this off.

Also, apparently I'm a ballerina or Top Man for Eldritch Strike from experimenting so far.
    Just need empty main hand.

Community Member

Default Looking for Bladeforged, Arti - inquisitive build

I play in a static group, and we are TRing into iconics lv 15.
    I was looking to play Inquisitive, Artificer (I'll be trapping for the group, + I wanted to learn runearms and such.) Since I have to have 1 level of Paladin, might as well go for 3.
    So, I'd like some of the gameplay of Artificer, but I really need help as I've never placed a ranged char before. 17 art 3 pally? or do I splash in 6 ranger/rouge ?
    I don't want to spend the 1k TP for +1 heart if I can make bladeforged viable.
    We normally do reaper 2-5, we will have a tank (Robot tank, so I'll be on tank healing helping duties along with someone else with the Repair spell.)
    I have +4-5 tomes for dex/int/str. Any advice ? Or even preferably, a build link ?
    Thanks

Community Member

Default Need advice (and possible build )

Hi I`m new player and if possible i need some help . Currently finishing second life as FvS and I want ranged toon with trapping skills . I`m thinking about something like 18Ranger/2Rogue or 20 Arti . All builds are DPS end game viable while i prefer something solo-leveling-friedly . I have access to 36 points and +8 supreme tome , +3 to all skills and all races and classes . If it`s possible can You help ?

PS: Sorry for my english but first it`s not my language second i`m bit drunk
    Last edited by Kirosan; 03-22-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn42 View Post
    I play in a static group, and we are TRing into iconics lv 15.
    I was looking to play Inquisitive, Artificer (I'll be trapping for the group, + I wanted to learn runearms and such.) Since I have to have 1 level of Paladin, might as well go for 3.
    So, I'd like some of the gameplay of Artificer, but I really need help as I've never placed a ranged char before. 17 art 3 pally? or do I splash in 6 ranger/rouge ?
    I don't want to spend the 1k TP for +1 heart if I can make bladeforged viable.
    We normally do reaper 2-5, we will have a tank (Robot tank, so I'll be on tank healing helping duties along with someone else with the Repair spell.)
    I have +4-5 tomes for dex/int/str. Any advice ? Or even preferably, a build link ?
    Thanks
    Sorry for the delay responding, I usually hit this thread while in downtime at work.

Build links that I can find are all like 2013 old lol. Here's a fairly vague thread about it on Reddit. The biggest problem is it's very Multi-Attribute Dependent; you want Int (for everything), Dex (for ranged feats), Cha (for saves, given Paladin 3), and Con (for HP). Your Dex tome helps a bunch, but like:

TRing into Iconics, so probably 36-point builds?
    12 Str
    19 Dex (13)
    16 Con (6)
    21 Int (13)
    6 Wis
    12 Cha (4)

Enough for IPS out the gate, and 2 level-up points if you want Combat Archery. But like there's a lot of stuff you want XD I've also heard that IPS is best on shorter toons (for the angle) and probably worse on larger ones like Bladeforged/PDK/HOrc.

Running Ranger for feats is nice, but that's Ranger 11 for IPS (before you can drop Dex) which is a lot more than a dip. Might also consider 16/2/2 or something for Evasion.

Bladeforged gets you Reconstruct SLA, which sorta means you don't need it from Artificer? RMM has it too, and I'd expect them to share CD. It just feels a bit of anti-synergy? I almost feel like you'd be better off with another Iconic.

As far as a build goes, you should have plenty of feats; grab the ranged line through IPS, crossbow feats, Precision, and probably Quicken (for SLA). Extend is probably nice QoL, but as Inquisitive you shouldn't have Spell Point issues so meh. Go ham, shoot stuff, heal your tank? Iconic means feat order doesn't matter terribly much. Itemize ranged stuff, Int (for everything), Cha (for saves), and Repair and you'll be golden.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirosan View Post
    Hi I`m new player and if possible i need some help . Currently finishing second life as FvS and I want ranged toon with trapping skills . I`m thinking about something like 18Ranger/2Rogue or 20 Arti . All builds are DPS end game viable while i prefer something solo-leveling-friendly . I have access to 36 points and +8 supreme tome , +3 to all skills and all races and classes . If it`s possible can You help ?

PS: Sorry for my english but first it`s not my language second i`m bit drunk
    If you're new, I'd probably go with Artificer 20; you can go straight Int-based (with a side order of Harper probably) which makes trapping etc a lot easier. Could also consider 17-18/2/0-1 with dips in Rogue (for Evasion, to make trapping easier) and maybe Alchemist (Apothecary's +Int temp HP on spell-cast is pretty nice).

Here's a pretty nice Artificer guide, including basics and intermediate stuff.

Warforged is IMO your best race option, but Gnome (for Color Spray & Int) is also very good.

-----

If you mean ranged as in not-melee, there's always Pale Trapper of some variant, 18/2 Wizard/Rogue. Can go melee, spellcasting, or ranged these days lol.

-----

What sounds good?
    -Khysiria of Cannith

Community Member

Thank You kindly for reply .

Yeah i`m set for ranged class cause after few tries on level 1-6 melee is not my cup of tea . I looked for my options and arty 20 and pale trapper seems git gud . I enjoyed life as FvS so caster is a viable option , but as i look on builds on forum the interesting ones ( pure ranged arti [URL="https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/386775-Dubbell-O-Seven-casting-ranged-focused-artificer"] and pale trapper [URL="https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/422622-Pale-Trapper-for-new-players-(Human-18-2-Wizard-Rogue)?highlight=pale+trapper"] seems bit old :/ . I don`t know are they viable for painless leveling nowadays so asking for a build . I think i will play every class in due time but for now i`m more than annoyed by traps and archers/casters on ureachable positions . I`m even interested in a druid class because it`s my favored in paper DnD but i cannot find relable build for ranged/spellcaster with solo friendly abilities :/ .
    Last edited by Kirosan; 03-26-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirosan View Post
    Thank You kindly for reply .

Yeah i`m set for ranged class cause after few tries on level 1-6 melee is not my cup of tea . I looked for my options and arty 20 and pale trapper seems git gud. I enjoyed life as FvS so caster is a viable option , but as i look on builds on forum the interesting ones ( pure ranged arti and pale trapper seems bit old :/ . I don`t know are they viable for painless leveling nowadays so asking for a build . I think i will play every class in due time but for now i`m more than annoyed by traps and archers/casters on unreachable positions . I`m even interested in a druid class because it`s my favored in paper DnD but i cannot find reliable build for ranged/spellcaster with solo friendly abilities :/ .
    Yeah, I probably wouldn't use anything that old :P but the concept is largely similar.

When you say those builds are "git gud" do you mean that they're only for elitists who are saying "if you can't make it work just git gud" or do you mean they're good builds?

Pale Master builds get solid around Wizard 7 (when they get Death Aura) assuming you're running Elite+ (LDAura is fine for N/H). If you're looking for painless leveling, Warforged Artificer is probably best because the earlygame is friendlier, but past level 7 or so Pale Master becomes AFK win; you heal for literally no effort, which is about as painless as it gets. It's a bit more effort on gearing etc though, unless you're using some EK build for melee/ranged DPS. Sounds like you want Artificer though

Did you look through the link I sent? It's a lot more recent than most
    -Khysiria of Cannith

Default Trapper for a long lost player returning with new players for casual static.

I haven't played ddo since level 20 was new. I'm looking to play with two or three friends, some of which have not played ddo before. We're approaching it as a casual co-op game and don't plan to farm or power game, or probably even get to max level. One thing I remember from my time playing was that leveling a rogue could be kind of boring compared to some of the other options. I guess what I'm looking for is suggestions on new player rogue builds that don't need specific gear or a lot of levels to be enjoyable. I thought there was a bard/rogue/fighter that could trap well and had pretty good damage and utility, but I can't seem to find it on the forums now. Or maybe some kind of barbarian/rogue so you could survive any traps you missed? Appreciate any help, we're hoping to jump into the game tonight. Thanks!

Also, any general advice on decent party comps for 3-4 new players certainly wouldn't hurt!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    Yeah, I probably wouldn't use anything that old :P but the concept is largely similar.

When you say those builds are "git gud" do you mean that they're only for elitists who are saying "if you can't make it work just git gud" or do you mean they're good builds?

Pale Master builds get solid around Wizard 7 (when they get Death Aura) assuming you're running Elite+ (LDAura is fine for N/H). If you're looking for painless leveling, Warforged Artificer is probably best because the earlygame is friendlier, but past level 7 or so Pale Master becomes AFK win; you heal for literally no effort, which is about as painless as it gets. It's a bit more effort on gearing etc though, unless you're using some EK build for melee/ranged DPS. Sounds like you want Artificer though

Did you look through the link I sent? It's a lot more recent than most
    Thank You kindly for response . Yeah , i looked trought pdf and i deciced to try Arti . My question on this moment is doesn`t Inq is better than pure arti tree ? I mean my hirelings and pet does MUCH more damage than me (on lev 4 ) . it`s normal ? If not can i kindly please show me a build (if You can ) whre my dps will be at least bit bigger tahne hirelings ?

Wanting to expand on a build I had in mind earlier, I created this as a kind of template to use for improving upon a build.

The build I had in mind was a Bladeforge weapons master. Wielding two bastard swords that create a whirlwind of DeathBringer for evil outsiders. With enough resistance's to hold his own and quickly heal if needed.

Thanks to your help with theorycrafting, I've had fun creating this and others. Feel this has a lot of room for improvement, any suggestions?

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 4.37.105
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    Code:
    Level 30 Lawful Good Bladeforged Male
    (4 Fighter \ 14 Paladin \ 2 Monk \ 10 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 581
    Spell Points: 354 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 31
    Reflex: 21
    Will: 19
                      Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 30)           (Level 30)
    Strength             15                 27                   29
    Dexterity            12                 22                   22
    Constitution         17                 26                   27
    Intelligence         14                 22                   22
    Wisdom               10                 18                   18
    Charisma             14                 22                   22
    Tomes Used
    +8 Tome of Strength used at level 1 \par +8 Tome of Dexterity used at level 1 \par +8 Tome of Constitution used at level 1 \par +8 Tome of Intelligence used at level 1 \par +8 Tome of Wisdom used at level 1 \par +8 Tome of Charisma used at level 1 \par 
                      Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills        Base Skills        Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 30)          (Level 30)
    Balance               0                 10                   16
    Bluff                 2                 16                   22
    Concentration         0                 15                   23
    Diplomacy             0                 16                   22
    Disable Device        n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Haggle                0                 16                   22
    Heal                  0                 33                   37
    Hide                  0                 10                   16
    Intimidate            1                 18                   24
    Jump                  4                 24                   33
    Listen                0                 10                   14
    Move Silently         0                 10                   16
    Open Lock             n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Perform               0.5               11                   17
    Repair                3                 36                   42
    Search                2                 12                   18
    Spellcraft            0                 12                   18
    Spot                  0                 10                   14
    Swim                  0                 10                   19
    Tumble                1                 11                   17
    Use Magic Device      2                 15                   21

Level 1 (Monk)
    Skill: Bluff (+2)
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+4)
    Skill: Perform (+0.5)
    Skill: Repair (+2)
    Skill: Search (+2)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge
    Feat: (Past Life) Iconic Past Life: Bladeforged
    Feat: (Past Life) Race Past Life: Warforged Past Life
    Feat: (Automatic) Attack
    Feat: (Automatic) Bladeforged
    Feat: (Automatic) Composite Plating
    Feat: (Automatic) Defensive Fighting
    Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Handwrap
    Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Kama
    Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Shuriken
    Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves
    Feat: (Automatic) Heroic Durability
    Feat: (Automatic) Light Fortification
    Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Handaxe
    Feat: (Automatic) Monk Feats: AC Bonus
    Feat: (Automatic) Monk Feats: Flurry of Blows
    Feat: (Automatic) Monk Feats: Unarmed Strike
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Club
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Dagger
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Heavy Crossbow
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Light Crossbow
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Quarterstaff
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Unarmed
    Feat: (Automatic) Sneak
    Feat: (Automatic) The Way of Air
    Feat: (Automatic) The Way of Fire
    Feat: (Automatic) The Way of Earth
    Feat: (Automatic) The Way of Water
    Feat: (Automatic) Warforged Traits

Level 2 (Monk)
    Skill: Bluff (+0.5)
    Skill: Repair (+0.5)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+2)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Mobility
    Feat: (Automatic) Evasion
    Feat: (Automatic) Monk Feats: Armor Class Bonus
    Feat: (Automatic) Monk Feats: Meditation
    Feat: (Automatic) Sunder
    Feat: (Automatic) Trip

Level 3 (Fighter)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Skill: Repair (+3)
    Feat: (Selected) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Automatic) Heavy Armor Proficiency
    Feat: (Automatic) Light Armor Proficiency
    Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency (ALL)
    Feat: (Automatic) Medium Armor Proficiency
    Feat: (Automatic) Shield Proficiency (General)
    Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency
    Feat: (Automatic) Tower Shield Proficiency

Level 4 (Paladin)
    Ability Raise: DEX
    Skill: Diplomacy (+5)
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Lord of Blades
    Feat: (Automatic) Aura of Good
    Feat: (Automatic) Smite Evil

Level 5 (Paladin)
    Skill: Heal (+5)
    Feat: (Automatic) Divine Grace
    Feat: (Automatic) Lay on Hands

Level 6 (Paladin)
    Skill: Intimidate (+5)
    Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack
    Feat: (Automatic) Aura of Courage
    Feat: (Automatic) Divine Health
    Feat: (Automatic) Fear Immunity
    Feat: (Automatic) Improved Heroic Durability

Level 7 (Fighter)
    Skill: Repair (+4)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting

Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: DEX
    Skill: Intimidate (+2)
    Skill: Jump (+3)
    Skill: Repair (+1)

Level 9 (Paladin)
    Skill: Heal (+6)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Automatic) Turn Undead
    Spell (1): Bless
    Spell (1): Cure Light Wounds
    Spell (1): Divine Favor
    Spell (1): Lesser Restoration
    Spell (1): Lionheart
    Spell (1): Protection from Evil
    Spell (1): Resistance
    Spell (1): Seek Eternal Rest
    Spell (1): Virtue

Level 10 (Fighter)
    Skill: Bluff (+2)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack

Level 11 (Paladin)
    Skill: Bluff (+0.5)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+1)

Level 12 (Paladin)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Bluff (+1)
    Skill: Repair (+1.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Automatic) Bladesworn Transformation
    Feat: (Automatic) Remove Disease

Level 13 (Paladin)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Heal (+5)

Level 14 (Paladin)
    Skill: Heal (+1)
    Skill: Repair (+2.5)
    Spell (2): Angelskin
    Spell (2): Bull's Strength
    Spell (2): Eagle's Splendor
    Spell (2): Owl's Wisdom
    Spell (2): Remove Paralysis
    Spell (2): Resist Energy

Level 15 (Paladin)
    Skill: Repair (+1.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 16 (Paladin)
    Skill: Perform (+0.5)

Level 17 (Paladin)
    Skill: Heal (+3)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Spell (3): Cure Moderate Wounds
    Spell (3): Dispel Magic
    Spell (3): Magic Circle Against Evil
    Spell (3): Prayer
    Spell (3): Remove Blindness
    Spell (3): Remove Curse

Level 18 (Paladin)
    Skill: Haggle (+2.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 19 (Paladin)
    Skill: Haggle (+3.5)

Level 20 (Paladin)
    Ability Raise: CON
    Skill: Heal (+3)
    Spell (4): Break Enchantment
    Spell (4): Cure Serious Wounds
    Spell (4): Death Ward
    Spell (4): Holy Sword
    Spell (4): Neutralize Poison
    Spell (4): Restoration
    Spell (4): Stalwart Pact
    Spell (4): Zeal

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Automatic) Epic: Epic Skills

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Handed Fighting

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Multiple Spheres: Embodiment of Order

Level 30 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Divine Sphere: Forced Escape
    Feat: (Legendary) Scion of the Shadowfell
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Improved Fortification (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Constitution (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Great Weapon Aptitude (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Great Weapon Aptitude (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Great Weapon Aptitude (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Fearsome Presence (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Construct Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Handling (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Weapon Attachment (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Power of the Forge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Slayer of Evil I (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Courage of Heaven (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Slayer of Evil II (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Improved Courage of Heaven (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Light (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Light (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Light (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Improved Restoration (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Improved Restoration (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Improved Restoration (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Sacrifice (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Sacrifice (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Sacrifice (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Censure Demons (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Passion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Passion (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Passion (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Empowered Smite (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Censure Outsiders (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Holy Retribution (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Avenging Cleave (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Sealed Life (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Agent of Good (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Harper Enchantment (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Evil Outsider (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept II (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept II (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept II (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Exotic Weapon Mastery (Rank 1)

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199