Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2824
    Community Member

Default Half-Elf Ninja Spy

I need a good build of:
    PURE monk
    Ninja Spy monk path
    Half-elf with rogue dilettante
    Dexterity build with finesse would be nice
    Focuses on Storm Stance for speed for DPS and Water stance for saves and DCs
    He must be a second life, so 32 point build with first life as monk
    Try to limit tomes to necessary, though I will understand if you believe he will need more than a few

Thanks in advance!

Default S&B Build

I’m looking for a S&B Build. I would like it to be pure (fighter or pally) if at all possible. I have 32 point builds and all races open. Thanks in advance.

Community Member

Hi, im looking for a 32point half elf melee build with the marks of storm.

Im thinking fighter 12 for kensaiII might be a good way to get feats and melee power and then perharps some muliticlass to get some synergi in the build. I think the dragonmark dc is charisma based so it would be nice to muliclass to take advantage of this. I would like the build to feature maximize/empower to power the storms if possible.

Basically I would like to hit stuff while lightning strikes around me. Did someone say emo highlander?

regards, mal.
    Last edited by Maltehk; 08-23-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Hello everyone,

I hope to finally TR again (probably not before U11) comes live though, and I think I want to get my Barbarian Past Life done this time.

So I'm looking for a Barb build (36pts. Cleric/pally/monk past lives) that has at least some survivability besides hitpoints. Some way to heal besides chucking hundreds of mini-pots.

DPS is ofc the core of a barb, but whether via THF or TWF I don’t care, have to make a GS weapon (s) for him anyway before TRing. Other decent gear for leveling I have, including some GS clothing.

I do not plan to run many Epics for this character, just looking for a build that's relatively easy to level, also considering running many quests on Epic for Bravery/Streak bonus, since I felt that my 3rd life already was such a grind.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Default Dragon-themed character

May as well post here, too. See if I can get a little more specific at that.

Basically, I'm looking for a flavor build, of the dragon theme. Doesn't have to be a dragon, but must bring to mind a dragon when he fights or does anything.

Can be Sorcerer based, or based off of any class or multiclass. Could be a ranger, too. Dragon marks might add a bit of flavor if they can be fit in. Any race except drow is acceptable.

Preferably, no tomes necessary. I have 32 point build.

Thanks, whoever decides to pick this up :-)
    Once I get my moods under control, I might actually get a character past level 7... ooh, shiny!

Paladins got some love! Now for Warpriests...

Community Member

Default Request: WF LotB FvS

Any chance someone can post or link me to a recent 28 point Warforged Favored Soul Build that's melee oriented? I'd like to also be able to heal if possible. Thanks in advance!

Default Request: Past Life Cleric (for Duo)

Need a 34 pt build, human. 18 cleric/ 2 rogue?

Past Life Cleric that will mainly duo with a 34 pt light monk.

34 point build going for ranger past life. Not too many plans to sit at cap for too long before starting 3rd life. No warforged for race.
    Khyber: Daedri - 20th lvl Elf Fighter (Yay, first lvl 20 7/2/11)

Art misunderstanding by calm, poise and balance.

Community Member

With the changes to the Chimera's Fang/Helm as well as the upgrades to prestige's based around S+B, I'd like to request a fighter build which makes use of both the fully dragonmarked Chimera's Fang as well the prestige enhancement Defender of Siberys III. I'd prefer a pure 20 fighter, though if whomever is kind enough to lay out a basic build for myself see's an 18/2 split as being a better tank I'd take that into advisement.

Build specifics will be 1 PL:Barb, 34 point build. (Human, obviously)

Community Member

I'm pretty set on doing a 2rogue/18wiz combo. Can someone post a good build or a link to one that I can use. (I have 32pt build) I would really like to know feats and enh. As far as PM or Archmage don't really care whatever race and style you think is best. This is mainly going to be a solo player and I am new so I can't twink. I have found some old posts on this but they are from like 2 years ago so just making sure they are still relevant.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hello ^^

I've been enjoying my Feenex you made for me ^^ Now he's lvl 16 and rocking out. I've been thinking of TRing him once he hit lvl 20.

What i've been thinking of something with a high AC OR tanking abilities with DR, able to self-heal and high saves with evasion. However, not the same kind of build (15 paladin/3 monk/2 fighter). Something which could tank if needed. Not either 16 sorc/2 paladin/2 rogue.

I've been thinking of Exploiter, WF 18 wiz/2 rogue, PM 18 wiz/2 monk, Half-elf/WF 18 FvS/2 monk and 17 cleric/2 rogue/1 monk. 16 FvS/2 paladin/2 rogue has been in my mind, too.

So, any good ideas?

Main points:

High saves (30+ on all in the end)
    Evasion (a must. Only exception'd be pure FvS)
    Self-sufficiency
    ( High AC/Good tanking DR ) (not mandatory, but would be extremely nice)

Community Member

OK this is gonna be challenging

I need a 36 point build

Starting stats, str 16 / dex 15 / const 15 / char 16
    Lawfull Neutral

Lvl one rogue
    Lvl two monk

Past life 1 Bard
    Past life 2 Monk

By mistake i choosed the wrong alingment, and can't change because of the monk life

This is pretty stupid, because i was looking for a paladin build that cant work now,

I Just onna know what you make about this one

Community Member

Hello i am going to TR my 18rgr/2ftr

i am looking for something with
    -focus on dps
    -good saves
    -some soloability
    -good hp

race: any but horc/helf
    34 point build
    open to anything

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dazzenl View Post
    Starting stats, str 16 / dex 15 / const 15 / char 16
    Lawfull Neutral

Lvl one rogue
    Lvl two monk
    In my opinion, just put the rest of the levels into rogue.

- The rogue past life is useful for any melee (+1 sneak attack damage) that ever gets the back end of a mob (which is every melee really).
    - The rogue capstone is useless if you plan to TR again quickly, which you do. In this case 2 monk levels is nice for the feats.
    - You'll have 2 less STR than you'd actually want, but this will not kill you. You'll have 8 to 10 more CHA than many rogues do, which is a nice boost to UMD.

Alternatively, put 12 levels into Fighter (getting Kensai II at level 15) and 5 more levels rogue.

- Any Kensai II is a decent melee toon really, and the past life feat (+1 attack +1 tactics) is very nice for melee.
    - You'll get self-healing with UMD and loads of feats. 4d6+6 sneak attack from rogue plus Fighter 12 dps.

Or you could put the rest of the levels into monk, it has a great past life feat, you'll only be 1 level behind on monk progression, you should already have the gear for monk, and you'll get to use UMD.
    White Fang (newbie-friendly build) - TWF melee dps with self-sufficiency and rogue skills.
    California King - the hagglebot craftbot alt build, pure Arty leveling with two-handed weapons.

I would like a nimble character, quick movement, good at running jumping & climbing-- someone who feels good to move around in, but with a spellcaster feel. If this is possible, I would enjoy support abilities as well. I'm a new player, but willing to be patient with a squishy character. If it is not too much trouble, I'd like to see 28 and 32 point configurations of the build. Right now I am thinking about the Pious Pioneer, a drow with a lot of levels in cleric & ranger, but I'm curious about my other options.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by panshiko View Post
    I would like a nimble character, quick movement, good at running jumping & climbing-- someone who feels good to move around in, but with a spellcaster feel. If this is possible, I would enjoy support abilities as well. I'm a new player, but willing to be patient with a squishy character. If it is not too much trouble, I'd like to see 28 and 32 point configurations of the build. Right now I am thinking about the Pious Pioneer, a drow with a lot of levels in cleric & ranger, but I'm curious about my other options.
    Wizard get the most skill points of any caster, far more than they need to be a wizard, allowing you to max out Tumble / Swim / Jump / whatever you want. You would need to splash a class to get 23 ranks in these skills. However, you can get 11 ranks even if you are pure. Arcanes get the "Jump" spell to add 30 to your jump. I think in the long run you will enjoy most playing a caster who stays pure, as you give up a lot more than you get just going for more tumble...

If you splashed it, either 2 rogue or 2 monk work. Rogue gives you trapskills, monk gives you two feats (net gain of only one versus 20 wizard). Either one gives you evasion, which helps justify going non pure.

Wizard and Sorceror get the haste spell, which will keep them moving fast at will.

If you are really demanding to get top speed, you can give up evasion and splash 1 rogue 1 barbarian, which gives you the barbarian sprint boost and 10% flat runspeed increase. You'd still get the skills unlocked by splashing rogue. You'd get a lot of inquiries into your sanity also and some refusals to join groups. :P

Clerics and Favored Souls make better melee than arcane casters, thus making a barbarian splash more sensible, and healers are always wanted so finding groups will still be easy. You don't get the Jump spell, but you could get your Jump high enough by raising the skill and strength. High tumble and UMD comes from splashing bard or rogue. Alternatively you could go 2 Monk and 1 Ranger on a cleric to get evasion and sprint boost (but not barbarian's passive speed). You don't want to take your Cleric below 17 levels or your FvS below 18 levels, as you give up too much by losing 9th level spells such as Mass Cure Heal.

Overall I don't recommend splashing to get these skills but these are some of the less gimp options.
    White Fang (newbie-friendly build) - TWF melee dps with self-sufficiency and rogue skills.
    California King - the hagglebot craftbot alt build, pure Arty leveling with two-handed weapons.

Community Member

Greetings,
    I could use a bit of help. I started playing this game when first came out, walked away in 07' and now my wife and I are coming back. Looking at my old character list and how a lot has changed with game, I will admit, I am a bit lost. I do not mind respecing any of them or TR (true reserrection?, and I have no idea how that system works other than what wiki says) for a large stat pool and race change if needed. I think the fighter & cleric have tombs but I cannot remember or tell.

I do not plan on end game raiding with any of these. I plan on logging on with my wife for a few hours a week tops.

Character List:
    Drawven 13 Fighter - Was a attempt of Tank/DPS. Has a HUGE collection of Bastered Swords. They were top end swords then (range from +6- +8 with main weapon being a Wounding Enchanted weapon), I doubt they are now considering the level cap. If needed, I have no quarms in liquidfying them. Is currently heavly specced in tripping and stunning with a lot of the B. Swords having Vertigo on them. Was pretty usefull at the time, does not appear to be so now.

End state I guess would be a Dwarven DPS/Tank role that can quickly hop to either role when needed. Dual wielding D. Axe and B. Swords would be pretty cool, though the penalties would be large I would think.

Drow 4 Bard - This was my haggle toon but I think I want to change direction for this one. Was thinking of this one being the ultimate buffing machine. Ranged damage focusing on providing all the buffs a group would need (If possible). I remember long ago in D&D PnP of old, of a brd/pld arcane archer buffing build. That did decent damage and made everyone else in the group 10x better. Not sure that is possible in this game though. Any help with this one would be greatly appreciative.

I apologize fore the long post, and greatly appreciate any and all of the help.

Community Member

Here's a challenge for ya.

I capped my FvS a few months ago,and now want to TR it,thing is,I don't know exactly into what,I was going to make a melee FvS but the upcoming changes in wings just made the class extremely less entertaining to me.

A pure melee would get repetitive to me and I seem to be cursed in the Arcane Caster department...they just don't like me. I'm looking for versatility,on my FvS right now,I'm an offensive caster with intim,the PRE and ~600HP,wich I enjoy but is now overplayed.

So:
    • DPS (That actually matters)
    • Survivability (wether AC(<- My favorite) or HP,anything largely below my current HP would just seem like a downgrade)
    • Versatility
    • Kopeshes
    • Intim (That's my panic button when S*** hits the fan,go figure)
    • Helf
    • Mobility (Gotta replace those wings....)

Class is pretty much up to you,though I'd still like to be able to heal.
    I have a bunch of epic items,pair of LITII Kopeshes and a couple of +4 tomes in the bank so,go nuts.
    Also,I'm an epic/raiding junkie so has to be up to par.
    Last edited by LionHearty; 09-04-2011 at 06:01 AM.

hey id like a 28pt wf fvs/monk preferbly 18/2 no tomes thanx

Community Member

I'm thinking about my wizard TR into a sorcerer that focus on electric and fire spells. Tomes are fine, just need some input on which spells,feats and enhancements to choose. i'm looking for the most damage possible.
    thanks.

Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast