Community Member

Thumbs up Looking for a great guild? (khyber)

High Council of Eberron on khyber is growing! We are now recruiting for new members. If you are a good group player, enjoy great adventures, and like the experience of ddo, we're the guild for you.

The core values of High Council of Eberron is just that. We love the game and love the guild. We respect each other and other players, because thats what makes for a better game.

We are now accepting new recruits, all races/classes/levels. New and old players. Must meet 2 requirements:

1) Respect yourself and others - Why is this important? Because what you do and how you act reflects on yourself AND the guild.

2) Be a good group player - What does this mean? A good group player is someone who does whats best for the group. Someone who helps their fellow group members and plays fair. Someone who makes the game fun. A good group player IS NOT someone who runs around and kills everything, leaves the group behind, always first to open the chest, rushes the quest, is rude, always EXPECTS things from other members, i think you get the picture.

If you are interested please check out our site HERE. The officers are listed below. We look forward to your membership!

High Council of Eberron
    Raethios - Leader and Founder
    Sunre - Officer
    Leoroar - Officer
    Aerverin - Officer
    Kubatai - Officer
    Last edited by shadowfoot; 08-29-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Community Member

Default Updated the guild site

Just updated site. Added new functionality. All are welcome to check it out. We look forward to your membership!
    Last edited by shadowfoot; 08-14-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Community Member

Smile Still Growing

Hey all. We are still growing. I wanted to thank everyone who has joined and been apart of this fantastic guild. I know its going to just keep growing and get better everyday. See you in game!

Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to encourage everyone or anyone interested in getting in on a new and growing guild to check out our web page.

This is a guild where all members count, from the most inexperienced brand new player to a hardened veteran of Stormreach. One of our main goals is to create a community feeling with a fun atmosphere. Your guildmates are there to help you as well as learn from you if you have something to pass on. Your guild is there to help you meet up with people with the same interest and help in your characters development.

What does being in the guild mean to you? It means when you see a guildmate you can expect an enjoyable gaming experience if you quest together. Where you'll have a good time no matter how the quest goes. Guildmates who'll help you if needed or follow/lead you depending upon the situation.

Our guidelines are few the main thing is everyone should have a good time and help to ensure others have the same. So come check us out or if your already convinced this sounds like something you'd be interested in post it here or send one of the officers an in game mail or text us if you see us in game. Get in on the ground floor of a guild that's soon to be one of the best in DDO!

Tequila
    I take life with a grain of salt, a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila.

Community Member

Wink Guild Update

Guild is doing really well. We have alot of new members. I am really pleased with the way it has turned out. I like all the dynamics that the new members have brought to the guild. Everyone is great players and I enjoy grouping with them.

If you havent joined yet, I would like to invite you to come and check us out. We are always looking for new members who enjoy good group play and good guild relationships. If you are interested, please go to our guild site HERE and post your inquiry.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!