Community Member

Default Ghallanda guild list redux

The guild list has been made sticky and has been moved to : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116085
    Last edited by moonprophet; 08-07-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    Valiant Accord

Community Member

Default Here's the rulez

To get added to the list, please be seen on line. I will not be adding guild names with a guildname-oldserver name unless I receive notification from a guild member that the name is not being changed, as I assume most of these will be. I will not be adding guild names based solely on a post in this thread saying add me guild, or if only one member is seen online as alot of the guild names are one-player guilds (not really a guild) or joke names.
    Please send all flavor information to ronodde@roadrunner.com with the subject line "guild list". Flavor information includes type of guild (ie: roleplaying, adults only, french speaking, warforged only, ect...), name of guild leader, website and/or blog url, misspellings, corrections, renamings, ect...
    This list is being generated on a strictly volunteer basis and is not endorsed, sponsored, ect.. by turbine or it's parent company.

Thanks for your help and cooperation and welcome to all new server-mates. Hope this list becomes a helpfull resource. Also, if anyone has any clue whatsoever as hoew to get this thread made sticky, please let me know.

Moonprophet aka Poisen of Omegahood.
    Last edited by moonprophet; 08-07-2007 at 08:05 AM.
    Valiant Accord

Hey moonprophet, thanks for going through the effort to make this list again! Maybe you'll get a sticky soon and they'll finally un-sticky that other ancient topic.

Transgression of Ghallanda
    Morus - Drow Bard, Quercus - 32 point Human Paladin, Snakeyez - 32 point Elf Ranger/Fighter
    There is no "r" in "Ghallanda"!

Thanks for your work Moonprophet, given the merge it will be good to have a good list.

Devs - Please sticky. /signed

Community Member Arioch-lhazaar's Avatar

Default Com

COM is too sexy for this list.
    Zorak
    Leader of the Circle of Might

Default Fellowship of the Bling

The web page and forum for Fellowship of the Bling is:
    http://fotbling.17.forumer.com/index.php
    Fellowship of the Bling Ghallanda http://fotbling.fr.yuku.com/
    Shado; DareDelvis; Ottis; Hary Darkness; Tortelvis; Mournfist; Maimonides; DareDelviss; Aeteentee; DareSoulvis; Rambam; Jawill; Snakecobra

Default agfdas

damaged inc's website is www.guilduniverse.com/damagedinc
    aka dergan

The Shadow Guard's website is www.shadowguardrealm.com and leader is Forerunner

Default Maelstrom

Gone but not forgotten. Thanks Moon for starting this back up.
    Currently Maelstrom is limited to 2 members all that is left from the first exedus of level cap taking too long. My brother and I have come back after a six month break and are renewing our membership to the world og Ghalanda. We hope to have more members in time.

Its good to be back.
    Quintary(drow) 6 wiz/4 fight/3rog - Kerrigan PeaceBringer (Dwarf) 1fight/9cler-Frinendale (human) 1 wiz - Aiforowen (elf)3 Pal/1rog - Debris (WF) 13 fight - Galviston (Dwarf) Ran3/Pal4 Steeltotem 4barb/3cleric
    Guild Leader Maelstrom Ghallanda

Can you put The Iron Phalanx on there we are one of the bigger guilds from the old Fernia not sure why we didnt make the list hehe. any ways I am the guild leader and theironphalanx.guildportal.com is our website
    Ghallanda Rerolled
    LeLodar LeLothian LeLoki LeLoman LeLonia LeLog

Thanks for your work Where Zen Ends has a website as well: wherezenends.guildportal.com

Thx
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.~ Cpt. Mal Reynolds
    ~Peechie Keene~ THAC0