Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jundak View Post
    Two words, Lizzy: Dragon Boots.

Perm Freedom of Movement is not to be dismissed lightly. Get those Kundark Delving Boots and you'll be happier than you are with whatever it is you're wearing.
    How can a barb be happier with anything other than 30% striders?

Quote Originally Posted by Wotansdottir View Post
    Here's my question Lizzy, how is her AC in the 40's (you did say 40's right or am I hallucinating again? LOL) I guess it would help if erda wore a dex/str item and didn't dual wield dev. and sup potency 7 items LOL... Although the concept of AC has always eluded me anyway.
    10 Base
    13 +5 Fullplate
    01 DEX
    07 +5 Sheild
    04 Protection Item/Shield of Faith

There is 35 before you start adding anything fancy. Do a bunch of raiding an you can also add:
    01 Black Dragonscale Armor
    03 Chattering Ring
    02 Tower Sheild (Preferably from Reaver Raid)

Getting you up to AC41

Some other misc. stuff you might have:
    01 Dodge Feat
    01 Haste Spell
    03 Barkskin Potion
    05 Ranger Barkskin Spell
    03 Pally Aura
    01 Weapon AC Insight Bonus - Can't remember what it's called, new weapon type

That would get you up to 47 reasonably often (haste/barkskin) with a max possible of 52

30 AC is the bare minimum to run Gianthold normal missions and get any benefit out of AC, and about 40AC for Gianthold elite.
    Thelanis, CureLite Bottling Co:
    Nen (Barb/Ranger, Founder) / Emeril (Cleric, Founder) / Kraxkit (Dex Ranger) /
    Klyde (DPS Barbarian) / Sojourne (Rogue, Trapsmith) / and many others

Quote Originally Posted by Wotansdottir View Post
    Here's my question Lizzy, how is her AC in the 40's (you did say 40's right or am I hallucinating again? LOL) I guess it would help if erda wore a dex/str item and didn't dual wield dev. and sup potency 7 items LOL... Although the concept of AC has always eluded me anyway.
    38 ac (have to hide from pallys to do this) - she wears the dragon scale armor and has the shield from the stormreaver which gives her the tower shield proficiency without taking the feat.

I used to dual wield a wand and the invaders scepter but I just don't use wands all that much anymore and with the gloves from the reaver I don't use the scepter much unless I know I am going to be using a lot of cure mass spells.

So her ac breakdown (unbuffed) is:
    10 base
    1 dex (could go up to 3 if I had a better dex item)
    14 armor
    9 shield
    3 deflection
    1 dodge

Not too bad since with guild runs I am almost always with a pally and almost always have barkskin. And well, Mo is a lover not a fighter, so if she is getting hit, something has gone terribly wrong, lol!
    Proud to be part of the CureLite Bottling Co. - Thelanis
    The one. The only. The original. Groupie of the Band. The Band of the Shifting Sands
    ~ Moiyra ~ Jezzy ~ Bonni ~ Nighya ~
    "You make gimp look good!" -Akree

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post

10 Base
    13 +5 Fullplate
    01 DEX
    07 +5 Sheild
    04 Protection Item/Shield of Faith

There is 35 before you start adding anything fancy. Do a bunch of raiding an you can also add:
    01 Black Dragonscale Armor
    03 Chattering Ring
    02 Tower Sheild (Preferably from Reaver Raid)

Getting you up to AC41

Some other misc. stuff you might have:
    01 Dodge Feat
    01 Haste Spell
    03 Barkskin Potion
    05 Ranger Barkskin Spell
    03 Pally Aura
    01 Weapon AC Insight Bonus - Can't remember what it's called, new weapon type

That would get you up to 47 reasonably often (haste/barkskin) with a max possible of 52

30 AC is the bare minimum to run Gianthold normal missions and get any benefit out of AC, and about 40AC for Gianthold elite.
    Hey buddy, is your name Lizzy - and shouldn't you be working right now? Thought you said you were in a meeting :P HA! Busted!
    The one. The only. The original. Groupie of the Band. The Band of the Shifting Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Jundak View Post
    Two words, Lizzy: Dragon Boots.

Perm Freedom of Movement is not to be dismissed lightly. Get those Kundark Delving Boots and you'll be happier than you are with whatever it is you're wearing.
    I had those boots on my old Pally/fighter (ahh MiniRiatha, I remember when) and they were great, but I love my 25% striders too. That and the dragon isn't nice to me, I'm still trying to get my SOS but the &*&$^# flamestrike bracers keep dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybrat View Post
    Hey buddy, is your name Lizzy - and shouldn't you be working right now? Thought you said you were in a meeting :P HA! Busted!
    Conference calls. Its amazing how much screwing off you can do when the boss can't see you.
    Thelanis, CureLite Bottling Co:
    Nen (Barb/Ranger, Founder) / Emeril (Cleric, Founder) / Kraxkit (Dex Ranger) /
    Klyde (DPS Barbarian) / Sojourne (Rogue, Trapsmith) / and many others

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Ask that Barbarian the same question when those blue rings are circling his/her body again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybrat View Post
    I had those boots on my old Pally/fighter (ahh MiniRiatha, I remember when) and they were great, but I love my 25% striders too. That and the dragon isn't nice to me, I'm still trying to get my SOS but the &*&$^# flamestrike bracers keep dropping.
    *nods with sadness*

I was just simply lucky that no one in the group wanted them, at the time. Guess they had no idea how useful they really were.

On a side note: If you and I are ever running the dragon, you can believe that I won't roll on the SoS if it drops. My character simply wouldn't use it...it's the belt that I'm after to free up my finger for the Chattering Ring (neither the Dragon or the Titan have been kind to me on those points).
    Remember what you heard, when you werent even listening
    G.S.I - House Tharashk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123