Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default Regular Gaming Group/Non-Rush/RP Encouraged mature players

"Sir, yes sir, here?" The bartender holds up a notice on the wall. From across the room Theft yells out "Just a mark higher, wait..." <Twang!> An arrow suddenly pierces a dark triangle shaped object and pins the piece of parchment behind it to the wall. "...and see that it is not removed again!"

So this is how it is to begin all the new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized, messages simply and randomly removed?
    [new threadpost after Forum Corruption]

A severed hobgoblin ear and Theft's Arrow hold a new notice...

My team runs on Monday Nights P.S.T. from 8:00PM to about 11:00
    What Time is it where you live...

--------------------- The Weeks 1 & 2 ------------------------
    No Twinking or AH - so everything in that chest needs to be appropriately distributed between the group.

1. 5rd "Treanzieth" Drow Paladin (thalion)
    2. 5rd "Silverbell" Half-Elf Rogue (Randicus)
    3. 5rd "Shadowtale" Half-Elf Bard (Aph)
    4. 3rd "Brehnna" Human Favored Soul (Hoggy)
    5. 5rd "Americun" Multiclass Half-Orc Sorcerer (Alex)
    6. !!! SLOT OPEN !!!
    7. [_ _Your Alternate Here_ _]

-----------------------The Team weeks 3 & 4--------------------------------
    1. 18th "Theft" Human Ranger (thalion)
    2. 18th "Helvane" Human Paladin or Lucylin Halfling Monk (Randicus)
    3. 18th "Aphroditte" Human Sorcerer ( will switch to healer if need be )
    4. 20th "Hoggleson Firemane" Dwarven Monk or "Mousetooth" Halfling Rogue
    5. 20th "Alexxandra" Ranger
    6. !!! HEALER or Arcane SLOT OPEN !!!
    7. [_ _Your Alternate Here_ _]

I encounter other players who sometimes join as floaters and they fill temporary openings in established teams as they level up until they find good permanent fit/group for them - let me know if that interests you!

Other Dedicated Teams are available (including some NonRP ones) follow the signature link to learn about all our static groups.
    Last edited by thalion; 08-22-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Aph offered to switch to a Healer if need be
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Default To the Apothecary!

The tavern door opens and a dark skinned elf enters and stumbles to an empty table. The elf mutters something too quiet to be overheard in the midst of the ruckus created by the regular patrons. Theft however does catch a faint repeating word, a word that does not sit lightly "poison". As he moves towards the muttering stranger, every step brings with it another frightening piece of the puzzle, "Poison....Thual...Poison... the city... danger...".

Some of the crowd, now noticing the commotion, observe Theft and the stranger talking.

Theft looks up from the Dark Elf's gaze and calls aloud to the patrons, "I'm going to need volunteers.". As blank stares and quiet now begin to ripple through the Tavern he draws his sword and adds so that even those in the back can hear "Volunteers, and I need them NOW!"
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Rishkin was sitting in a quiet corner, observing the comings and goings of those adventurers who had chosen today to make an effort at ridding Stormreach of some of its evils. Offering prayers to the Silver Flame, she channelled holy power to the injured and the cursed, aiding their recovery as best she could.

As the silence ripples out from the two figures at the table near the entrance, Rishkin makes her way through the press of bodies in the tavern to move closer in case there is something she can do to help.

"Volunteers? Aye, I will aid you," she replies to the ranger, lightly clasping her holy symbol in determination.
    SARLONA roleplayer

Dedicated Teams Guild | Ivress | Rishkin

The Forsworn | Annihilator

Community Member

Default Theft gathers his team!

Theft nods respectfully to Rishkin, acknowledging the Cleric and her faith.

He then looks back to the gathering crowd.... one other brave soul, or a fool hardy one perhaps, meets his gaze directly. Theft asks, "You, will you help save the City?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, At least one permanent spot is still available. We are meeting this Monday
    FYI: There is room on the EST team too as well as some scattered openings through the other Guild Groups
    teams)

Community Member

Default A drink for everyone!

Thwarting the wicked plans of Thual Masmataz, Theft and his comrades return to the Phoenix. As they make their way to an empty table, he proclaims "Friends, please sit and rest yourselves. I'll get our well deserved drinks!"

Theft comes back to the table with an entire tray of Goblets each filled with crystal clear liquid. Theft, laughing resounds "Water for everyone!"

((Two permanent spots still open!))

Rishkin sinks down into her seat with a grateful sigh, eagerly anticipating a strong drink. She ties back her black hair, smelling of smoke and acid after their adventure, and makes a mental note to have a very long bath.

"Water?! Since when did you turn into my father? I'll opt for a shot of spirits to start me off today, I think," she replies as she heads back up to the bar. "It was a good day, and a noble task was completed. Perhaps, though, adding a couple more to our group would make it safer next time..." Rishkin comments before downing the shot and returning to the table to accept one of the offered waters.
    SARLONA roleplayer

Community Member

Default perhaps it is time to find out what is really going on...

As Theft takes a sip from the water goblet he reminds himself, Stormreach's water supply is safe now, but we came dangerously close to failure.... Aye, too close. If only Reana and our clever Rogue were with us, perhaps the odds would be more in our favor.

A smile breaks across his face as the bartender finally arrives with the platter of flask of wine, cheeses, and a vial of some oily substance he was assured his Warforged comrade would enjoy. "Rishkin, you seem almost more impatient than our Warforged friend here. We are all tired of course but perhaps this will be a little more to your liking?"

Theft's eyes glaze over for a moment as he remembers, The crafty rogue had disappeared while following up a lead that a Paladin matching Reana's description was seen working with the initial caravan's that headed towards the Necropolis over a month ago, now they are both missing...

Theft, toasts those at the table, "Friends after a good meal, and a nice rest, perhaps you might be interested on accompanying me on some unfinished business outside these city walls?"

Rishkin chuckles softly. "Aye, after that adventure I needed a bit of a pick-me-up. Only the one, mind! I'll stick with water from here on, though," she replies with a smile, helping herself to some snacks.

Her ears perk as she hears Theft's request. "Of course, my friend. My time is yours."
    SARLONA roleplayer

Community Member

Exclamation A rest is due...

Theft and his team take a well deserved break from the cleansing of some of the Tombs in the Necropolis...

"We have more area left to explore in that dreaded place." Theft says to his comrades, he pours another round of drinks. "Let us take a day or two to rest and gather our strength." Theft pauses to take a good long drink and then begins again, "In all honesty I do sometimes find this city stifling and long for the outdoors, but the Necropolis is not what I had in mind!" Theft begins to mull over their return to that forsaken area and begins ponder what he will do if he indeed finds Reana in the last Tomb?

================================

We will skip this Monday's Regular Team Meeting because of the Labor Day Holiday (well for most of us anyway )

Remember >> two spots << still available, I think a Primary Tank and a Rogue(Multiclass OK) would balance us out nicely!

Default Just arrived

Arrg.....Puinsai is me name given at birth. Me boat arrived ashore not long ago and I be looking for a group of trusty companions who be worthy of me Axe. The bar keep red this note to me bout some mid age adventureres lookin' fer a strong blade to accompany them on their endevours. Fighter type I am, darn good one too. Been travlin' fer sum time now and havnt found a trustworthy clan to keep with. If yer interested and don't mind the smell of a Dwarf than I be the tank yer lookin' fer.

"Puinsai" lvl 7 dwarven fighter found on Sarlona
    Puinsai

Community Member

Default The strength of the fellowship grows...

Peering over his half empty goblet as the Dwarf moves closer to the table, Theft finally replies "Well, well, a hale and hearty Dwarven friend seeks to join us."
    After an uncomfortable silence.... suddenly with a deft kick of his boot, Theft sends an open chair sliding towards the Dwarf. "Master Dwarf, let us see if that famous constitution is as sturdy as that Axe you wield....BARTENDER, another Round!"

===============================

Rogue applications currently being accepted.

Community Member

Default I'll find that secret door!

Theft intently examining the table, squints as he raises and lowers a pair of goggles in front of his eyes... Hmm, that vendor had better not have tried to pull the wool over my eyes or..., he begins to snicker to himself after that thought. Suddenly his comrades, unnoticed as they filed through the Phoenix, are moving chairs and sitting down to join him. "Bah!", Theft mutters as he throws the goggles down onto the tables surface, "Greetings Friends!"

==================================

Apparently we could still fill that Rogue Position and a Wild Card Spot is also available. Check first post in this thread for details.

Exclamation Still no rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by thalion

Well we did have a terrible start, but we recovered (after plenty of drinking)

Now...Selle and his learn'ed Wizardly advice, well that's a different story.
    ((A letter to the ever-bold, ever-searching-for-a-rogue party leader, Theft.))

Ok, that was clearly a set-up:

Innocent girl, looking for help in the graveyard, offering help in return, and what do we find? The crypt is crawling with undead! No problem, we handled them quite swiftly, but then she unleashed her deadly traps on us -- the treachery! Well, I have no evidence of this, which is why she remains in the graveyard to this day. But if I ever find any, I shall report her to the proper authorities without a second thought. I have a certain sway with the Coin Lords, you know...

Oh, and next time, I will not go venturing into unknown tombs without a full supply of healing potions. Or a cleric. Or a rogue. Or at least 2 of those things...

Selly

Community Member

Exclamation Look up Theft's Static RP Team up on Mondays!

We are all level 7 ATM so if you are in the 4-8 level range ( you could also float with some of our other teams while you do a little catch up) and prefer at least a light RP game style, read on...

We still have not permanently filled the last couple of spots on my Monday P.S.T. Team so if you're considering joining a static play team where you meet your regular comrades every week (see first post in this thread), well then perhaps you have found a new home?

If my team is not a perfect day/time slot for you we also have a few scattered openings across our many other Guild Teams, follow the signature link to learn more...

what if i rp an australian zerger?

Community Member

Default You would soon suffer the wrath of our Austalian NON-Zerging Cleric!

Quote Originally Posted by brshelton View Post
    what if i rp an australian zerger?
    Well we are in need of a tank! ( fails sarcasm role ) So perhaps if you had a good Barbarian RP thing going....

You would soon suffer the wrath of our Austalian NON-Zerging Cleric!

We have four great RPrs and an Alternate so there is still a permanent spot or two available - check out the first post in this thread for more info.

ill think about ti guildies actually RPed australian zergers once in rp pug to **** em off lol

I want to roleplay a Warforged Barbarian that accidentally kills his friends while questing.

Damn... too late.
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred

Community Member

Default OK back to business!

Ok now that the zergers have run on through the thread back to the business of recruiting!
    We have two spots available, so for you Nonrush light+ RP players come try Theft's Dedicated Team out on Mondays 8P.S.T!

Checkout the first post in this thread for my group. Also, almost every day of the week has one of our teams running ( some days have multiple groups ) follow the signature link to learn more...
    Last edited by thalion; 11-18-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Community Member

Default Team Start Time Change?

Darn we missed last Mondays Game, I read we are getting a billing day back but THAT is my main/favorite day .... it's like I lost a whole week without my adventuring Comrades

Chime in on if the 7:30 PM P.S.T. start time is good for you.

We will likely have just three Monday Meetings ( Dec 3,10, and 17 ) until after the Xmas and New Year Holidays this month.

A few potential new players have expressed some interest but the available spots have not been permanently allocated yet so if you have been waiting to join your regular set of comrades in a grand adventure each week check out the first post in this thread for more information.

You can also follow the Signature link to learn about all our other Dedicated Teams ( including a possible new Thelanis expansion )...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast