Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Community Member

Default Has anyone heard of The One-Eared Bugbear Inn?

Comrades it seems our prowess has reached well beyond the walls of Stormreach.
    I received an invitation from an Emeric Quall, he wishes to discuss a business proposition. It includes travel expenses and room and board at the The One-Eared Bugbear Inn. Tren looks up quizzically and asks "What does the term, Come Loaded for Bear mean?"

================================================== =
    Still looking to fill one permanent Spot in the Monday PST Team ( see previous post )
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Default Shdaow's growing popularity

My calendar is starting to fill, the bar tenders can't get enough of my music.

Quote Originally Posted by thalion View Post
    "Sir, yes sir, here?" The bartender holds up a notice on the wall. From across the room Theft yells out "Just a mark higher, wait..." <Twang!> An arrow suddenly pierces a dark triangle shaped object and pins the piece of parchment behind it to the wall. "...and see that it is not removed again!"

So this is how it is to begin all the new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized, messages simply and randomly removed?
    [new threadpost after Forum Corruption]

A severed hobgoblin ear and Theft's Arrow hold a new notice...

My team runs on Monday Nights P.S.T. from 8:00PM to about 11:00
    What Time is it where you live...

--------------------- The Weeks 1 & 2 ------------------------
    No Twinking or AH - so everything in that chest needs to be appropriately distributed between the group.

1. 5rd "Treanzieth" Drow Paladin (thalion)
    2. 5rd "Silverbell" Half-Elf Rogue (Randicus)
    3. 5rd "Shadowtale" Half-Elf Bard (Aph)
    4. 3rd "Brehnna" Human Favored Soul (Hoggy)
    5. 5rd "Americun" Multiclass Half-Orc Sorcerer (Alex)
    6. !!! SLOT OPEN !!!
    7. [_ _Your Alternate Here_ _]

-----------------------The Team weeks 3 & 4--------------------------------
    1. 18th "Theft" Human Ranger (thalion)
    2. 18th "Helvane" Human Paladin or Lucylin Halfling Monk (Randicus)
    3. 18th "Aphroditte" Human Sorcerer ( will switch to healer if need be )
    4. 20th "Hoggleson Firemane" Dwarven Monk or "Mousetooth" Halfling Rogue
    5. 20th "Alexxandra" Ranger
    6. !!! HEALER or Arcane SLOT OPEN !!!
    7. [_ _Your Alternate Here_ _]

I encounter other players who sometimes join as floaters and they fill temporary openings in established teams as they level up until they find good permanent fit/group for them - let me know if that interests you!

Other Dedicated Teams are available (including some NonRP ones) follow the signature link to learn about all our static groups.

Are 'we' still looking for a mature elderly male who once played DnD back in the 70's who appreciates the way Gary designed this game to be played?

Dwarick, now a lvl3 barbarian dwarf on the Sarlona server, is waiting on Karthos to cross the pond to progress on.
    Should he continue or wait for orders...

Dungeon crawling is my cup of tea. :-)

Thanks,
    Last edited by thegrindre; 10-10-2011 at 12:46 AM.
    They call me Rick, when they're not mad at me...
    At age 63, this old fart is havin' a ball!
    Although, at my age, Happy Hour is a nap...
    And, remembering what the frog said, "Time's fun when you're having flies..."

Just wanted to say, thank you all so very much for the Monday night run. One of the best times I've ever had playing this game.
    I'm really looking forward to the possibility of a permanent spot if and when one becomes available, especially if you guys dungeon crawl like this all the time.

:-)
    They call me Rick, when they're not mad at me...
    At age 63, this old fart is havin' a ball!
    Although, at my age, Happy Hour is a nap...
    And, remembering what the frog said, "Time's fun when you're having flies..."

Community Member

Default Xenlich, lvl 17 battlemage / arcane wants to know if he can join

The door to the tavern opens slowly and preceding its master, in walks a skeleton who obviosly opened the door. Coming in after it, is what appears at first glance to be a wraith. "Hey," yells the bartender, "no undead here!" With a wave of the ghostly hand, the skeleton falls to the floor in a heap of bones. "You too," says the bartender. "But I am not undead," says the wraith, "not yet anyway." It then floats over Theft's group. It releases the shroud of negative energy surrounding it, to reveal it's true self. A male drow elf in robes stands there. "I will help you... if you will help me," it says.

Community Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by the613 View Post
    The door to the tavern opens slowly and preceding its master, in walks a skeleton who obviosly opened the door. Coming in after it, is what appears at first glance to be a wraith. "Hey," yells the bartender, "no undead here!" With a wave of the ghostly hand, the skeleton falls to the floor in a heap of bones. "You too," says the bartender. "But I am not undead," says the wraith, "not yet anyway." It then floats over Theft's group. It releases the shroud of negative energy surrounding it, to reveal it's true self. A male drow elf in robes stands there. "I will help you... if you will help me," it says.
    "Do you often make such an entrance?" Theft looks up from the table. "Well you have my attention...", he glances at the door, "But see here is the problem, very soon someone else is going to be coming through that very same door and she might not be so understanding as I to such displays." Theft beckons the drow to a chair "You have a moment to convince me, talk... talk fast."

====================================
    Remember no regular game this Monday for Halloween - I might sign on late and if anyone is around I may find you at the event.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Exclamation Theft absent Mon 12/26

Family staying over for the Holidays - I will likely be unable to sign on until rather late if at all.

Happy New Year everyone and remember our lowbee split group should be meeting on Mon 1/2!

Also we still have an opening on this team:
    Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ( PST UTC -8 ) Weeks 3&4 - Healer or Arcane Needed Level 17+
    Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ( PST UTC -8 ) Weeks 1&2 - Any Class One Spot LVL 3+
    And follow the signature link below to learn about our other guilded static teams!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567