Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Community Member

Thumbs up The Young Cleric

Ah, none have forgotten the brave young Cleric that survived difficulties and adventure well beyond her experience!

Janadanu, you are always welcome to Join us!
    - Theft

OOC:
    We have permanent openings available on the Team.
    An expert procurer of treasure and a Bard or Cleric would be the best fit, however it is more about the journey than the optimal group ( except that darn `' devils quest... ).
    So if you are level 6-9, at least light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread and contact us.

To learn more about our many other teams in the Guild follow the Signature link
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Question A message from the Wizard...

The barkeep motions to Theft, "A message for you sir." Theft strides over to the bar and retrieves the folded parchment, dropping a few coins on the counter, "and a tankard of Ale". Theft raises an eyebrow as he reads the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Missive with the seal of Sellestian Wayne View Post
    ....detained....mission, important.... not yet over.....Silversmith Road
    OOC:
    Our Mage will arrive late for the remaining two sessions. I recommend we do some some minor/fill in questing and then meet him near the Barrack's as I am not sure how long the anniv quest will remain available.
    Still taking applications for the last two permanent spots on the team.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Default Lesson two - complete

Vision unfocused, blood dripping from the side of his head, Theft mutters " ...I saw him". A quiet voice replies, "Yet you did not move fast enough...". Theft stumbles for a moment, waiting for the remainder of the retort, "... and you likely would not even have even seen him had he not been a slow and fat." With his vision clearing three more bodies now come into view. Iaxx'nol Varrax raises an eyebrow and then continues, "The first one is a brutish hulk, I believe his amour may fit you? Put it on and we will continue our lesson as we fight our way to the top."

Community Member

Arrow Still looking for a couple of regular players!

====> Still looking for a couple of regular players! <=====

In regards to multipart quests we are currently queued for:
    • The last parts of the Ruins of Threnal
    • Prison of the Mind
    • Starting Cult of the Six

On the block are:
    • The Pit
    • Faithful Departed

Community Member

Default The soothing waves...

Listening to our story of what has transpired on Sorrowdusk, Kurvik the Hound seems truly disturbed by the tales of unfolding danger we relay to him. We will rest here, perhaps the soothing waves gently playing with the Eye of Kol Korran will give some comfort to us.

(( Back to Sorrowdusk to finish Fane of the Six everyone? Also we still have room on this team if any Midlevel RolePlayers are interested and we have a few scattered openings across our many other guild groups - follow the signature link to learn more ... ))

Community Member

Default Help Wanted...

Help Wanted - Adventurers

An expert procurer of treasure and a healer (Bard or Cleric) would be the best fit. However, it is more about the journey and having fun so if you are level 6-9, interested in some light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread!

Multipart quests we are currently queued for:
    • Threnal - Saving Coyle
    • Vault - Prison of the Mind

On the block are:
    • The Pit
    • Faithful Departed

For other Static Group Day & Times follow the signature link.

Community Member

Exclamation The flagon of ale is suddenly very heavy...

The flagon of ale is suddenly very heavy, someone is pressing it firmly back on to the table. Then a familiar voice is heard, "Coyle is under attack, they require reinforcements..." Theft looks up at Sellestian Waynn the Mage hoping to see a jest of a smile.... then, unfortunately rests his eyes back onto the dirty table. Theft sighs and then after a heavy long pause responds, "Find Helvane, meet me there".

Quote Originally Posted by thalion View Post
    Help Wanted - Adventurers

An expert procurer of treasure and a healer (Bard or Cleric) would be the best fit. However, it is more about the journey and having fun so if you are level 6-9, interested in some light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread!

Community Member

Default Stay safe!

Friends, remember I will not be joining you this day in Stormreach.
    -Theft

Community Member

Friends, remember I will not be joining you this day in Stormreach.
    -Theft
    Good, 'cause we are not coming apart this day in Stormreach.

Sorry if I missed anyone last night - I was slowed down by the update, so didn't get on until almost 10pm MT. I know Theft was out, not sure if anyone else made it.

Anyway, see you Monday!

Community Member

Default Giants in the Compound!

Long minutes have past since Sellestian left the Tent... Theft still sitting hears a noise, notices a slight ripple in the surface of his drink, yelling "Giant's in the compound!" he rushes outside. A quick eye and hand snatch the Threnal Ceremonial Blade that was left on the table, and it is gone...

(( See everyone tonight and for those interested we still are seeking to fill two permanent spots ))

Community Member

Default Theft meanders through House Phiarlan ...

Theft meanders through House Phiarlan then looks up and grins as he has found himself at his favorite establishment! The smile fades as a sudden uncomfortable feeling passes over him as he remembers the endless sunken water filled tombs in the Necropolis. Some of his comrades had chosen to stay at the One Foot Inn, he mutters quietly to no one but himself "That's just creepy..." and then steps inside the Bogwater Tavern.

Shippy is sitting at a table near the entrance, a table I might add that is filled with tankards of ale. Theft quickly sits grabs the nearest tankard and asks, "So, what are we to wager this time Master Dwarf?"

===============================================

Happy Independence Day to the US players!

With summer in high gear and vacations scheduled the next two regular Monday sessions for Theft's static group will be forfeit - I'll see everyone on 7/21.

We are still looking for a couple regular players to join this team and there are a few scattered openings across our guilds many other teams, follow the signature link to learn more.
    Last edited by thalion; 07-06-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Community Member

(( See everyone tonight and for those interested we still are seeking to fill two permanent spots ))
    ((If you would just stop being 10th level, we'd be in gravy.))

Quote Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
    ((If you would just stop being 10th level, we'd be in gravy.))
    "I'm told, that in some societies, cannibalism is frowned upon."
    Last edited by ShaeNightbird; 07-14-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: copyright infringement...not!

Community Member

Cool It's very bright...

Even slightly overcast, the lingering brightness is still actually painful.
    Theft rubs his eyes as he heads down the byways of Stormreach and makes a mental note, once again, not to enter into a drinking contest with a Dwarf.

================================================== ===

Back in town so I'll see you Monday night. Our Mage may be detained with research so we will likely pop up an RP LFM and do some recruiting for those couple of open spots and not finish up Threnal that evening without him.

Community Member

Even slightly overcast, the lingering brightness is still actually painful.
    Theft rubs his eyes as he heads down the byways of Stormreach and makes a mental note, once again, not to enter into a drinking contest with a Dwarf.
    I think it's from all the sand that air elemental kicked in our faces.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaeNightbird View Post
    "I'm told, that in some societies, cannibalism is frowned upon."
    Some people like to rain on everyone else's parade.

Community Member

Default Alas we missed a few of our regular comrades yesterday...

(( Summer is in High Gear and it is apparently a popular Moving Month for two of our members ))

Alas a few of our regular comrades could not attend yesterday, even our occasionally visiting friend Beo was not be found. I latter discovered he had to attend a festivity held in his honor at some far off establishment owned by a Sir Chuck of Cheese?

===============================================

We are still looking for a couple of regular players to join this team, there are also a few scattered openings across our guilds many other teams - follow the signature link to learn more.

Community Member

Default So it is to be a trek to the Spine...

"I have spoken to Evasion, he and his Warforged brethren have done an initial foray into the Spine and encountered much resistance. I fought by that teams side and his Warforged comrades battle, and act as one, an efficient group.... if they are calling for reinforcements", Theft takes a long draught, "I assure this will be dangerous!"

================================================== =

We'll talk in game this eve so as to get a count for Tcmexman and his teams Tempest Run during that groups regular Sunday session penciled in for 9/7.

Also another Monday Game night for us this evening and we are still looking for P.S.T. based RPrs to fill in a couple of open slots in this group!

Community Member

Default Monday P.S.T. Game

Well, battered and a little scorched by the looks of his armor Theft raises a glass, "May I be a little quicker the next time a giant the size of Sor'jek falls" and begins laughing... then cringes and and puts a hand on his painful rib cage.
    ===================
    Battered or not it's Monday - I'll see you online for our regular Weekly Session!

If you are a roleplayer and would like to join a regular Monday Static Play Group we have two permanent spots available for level 7-10 characters. There are also other openings in our many other teams ranging in style from non-RP groups to medium+RP ones. Follow the signature link to learn more about us...

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

What are the times? Are they still 7:30 - 11 PST?
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8- -9- -10 - -11- -12!! years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast