Default Terrible Lag Issues on Khyber

We are having some pretty tough Lag Issues on Khyber. Specifically this is worst when moving between instances. We are continually stuck on the loading screen. This makes DDO almost unplayable. I was very supportive of the Server Merge but frankly DDO seems out of touch with their choices. In reading the forums from several months ago Khyber was always the laggiest of the servers. Why in the world would they merge everyone here?

Default agree

several times tonight, mostly in gianthold, group would take several minutes to load into instance, be it trial by fire, cabal, or from gh itself to explorer area. Currently as i type, im switching from one toon to another, ive had time to bio, and make couple hot dogs in microwave, and type this in...

FYI

RIch

Community Member

Welcome to our new home, the server of lag. Maybe Turbine should have thought this through a bit more and just merged Riedra and Aundair instead of dumping more fuel on the lag fire. But hey what do I know, maybe they like hearing us complain and enjoy the server crashes.

-J