Default Well Someone Has to do it!!

Well Well, the Xoriat Population has come to Thelanis! Of course I have found pros and cons already.

More peeps to play with: Although my Xoriat heritage makes me squemish yet about partying with peeps I dont know.

PRICES???? Cmon the invaders Basty for 3.35Mil?? someone kick me please

If you have anything that yo want to complaiin about! May as well get it out!

Vallek Maelstrom

Alexandria, Va

Hey bro, I loged on last night to find a lot of LFM's at a wide range of levels (great news) ..... the groups were fine (although I always had at least one other Xoriatan w/ me) lag wasn't bad (big but great suprise) at one point there were 3 giantholds hadn't see that since 2 loot weekends ago..... I have to admit though I'll always look for my fellow haters first
    In Game- Hsc, Malcis, ESD, Narsfilth, Nashnarlar, Axeslar, Darksilence, Nullnvoid, Norvex, Takanobu, Warzerk, Harshnarlar, Antibio, Zintarnarlar, Zorest, Axenroses and Intherear Originally Posted by kaidendager "I find a larger flaw with gathering data from dissatisfied customers and forcing proposed changes on a satisfied player base"

Seattle, WA

Heck, its been a while since I've seen a 2nd instance in the Wayward Lobster!

And agreed...the economy (aka the AH) on the server is kind strange right now. But you know, its a good time to take advantage of it. If you look around on the listings long enough you could easily make a bit of cash doing the "buy low, sell high" game. That's probably what the Invaders Basty is about -- someone trying to game the AH.
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube