I'm here to introduce a new up and coming Ghallanda guild, Emphasis.
Emphasis may be one of many guilds that you're considering joining. If this is the case I'd like to point out a few special characteristics that the guild shows.
While the list goes on I'm sure some people are still a little put off. Some people have limited time and some don't want to be bothered by logging in to the game and being bothered with a ton of tells just to see whats going on in the guild.
- The guild isn't so large that you're often in question of who is who
- Odd or alternative single and multi-class builds are fully accepted.
- The guild firmly believes in any build succeeding, placing emphasis on yourself rather then the dictated parameters of others.
- Raids are scheduled weekly and there's always at least one
- Scheduled events like raids can be negotiated to be run or altered due to time frames to better benefit everyone as a whole.
It was for this reason the guild forums were established.
A guild based for fun, laughs, loot and more, I invite all of you to take a look into our guild family.
- Full raid schedules with room for questions, requests and reservations
- WTT topics so you can get stuff switched out fast
- coming and Going topics to let your buddies know if you'll be away for awhile
- A full section for posting build tips, tricks, and walkthroughs
- A general conversation area for when there's just nothing to do at work :P
- Profiles that you can customize with music, pictures, locations, alts and more
- There's even a section for non-guild members to post complaints, questions, and requests
Welcome to Emphasis.
- We do not accept players who are rude or make snide remarks
- Please have a decent sense of humor
- If there are children present, in pug or in group please watch your language.
- Please remember that your actions are a reflection of then guild take care to show everyone a good time
- Please do not flame or verbally attack another player, guildie or not, over preference on how to run a quest or achieve a certian objective.