Threaded View

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Default Paladin X/RogueX/XXXX - Intimitank

So my original thread got zapped, I never had the chance to see if there was any replies. I'll re-ask the question.

So at the moment I have a Paladin5/Rogue1 and I was wondering what direction I could take this build to be a little different from the norm. So I was thinking bard...cant, I dont think because of alignment restrictions. I was thinking a few levels of sorc for some cool spells, but what our guild and this game really lacks (I feel) is more intimitanks. I think they would make any quest a walk in the park.

So thats what Id like to build here, an intimitank. A build that grabs a tower shield, hits /shift, blocks, intimidates and holds the aggro. High AC is obviously prority, high saves, some nice self buffs throo UMD.

So what should the split be? Paladin/Rogue/Fighter? Stick with Paladin/Rogue and buff with UMD? I was thinking another level of rogue for evasion then start splitting Paladin and fighter levels. So it would be Paladin8/Rogue2/Fighter4?

I dont know what enhancements you get at what levels so any input here would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

Bee/Eyern.

Oh and the build is a Drow, Im not adversed to rerolling to a dwarf for the dwarf armour mastery, although the spell resistances Drow get are very nice too.
    Last edited by Beherit_Baphomar; 07-31-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.