Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As you can see, we have great humor and personality, or atleast, we try to

To help with DDO, current community, and post-merge community, I would like to allow others to view our mission statement. Be it you have the same values as we do, or you would just like to know why guilds exist. We are here to serve a purpose, and you will see that in the following Mission Statement compiled by Legacy of the Brotherhood's own Kingfish:

Mission Statement

The purpose of The Legacy of the Brotherhood is to:

facilitate a broad, inclusive, and egalitarian community among our Guild and the larger Lhazaar (Soon to be Ghallanda) community;

(strive to have a guild that’s active, large enough and diverse in classes and specialties to run any quest or raid and where all members are equal to one another. Furthermore, we want to always be aware that in every group where we have contact with other players outside our guild, we represent every other member in our guild in our words and actions. If we treat our fellow Lhazaar server players well, we will gain their respect and our guild will become stronger for it.)

to provide a means of conveying information, support, and sharing among our Guild;
    (we want to help all our fellow members by sharing details of quests so our runs are more successful and more fun for everyone, sharing our items, and gold with one another and we will come to each others aid if someone needs help)

to help members improve as players by allowing an open venue that encourages creative problem solving and the freedom to go in the direction that you feel your characters would go; and
    (again, this is a way for those who have done a quest or know how to do a puzzle will offer their help to person(s) that need it, however, we will NOT discourage someone from trying something a new way. We are a light roleplaying guild but we will not discourage anyone who wants to RP a situation out. Each guild member should have the ability to express themselves how they wish as long as it doesn’t harm or involve another player[against their will], a guildmate or otherwise)

to promote these views, whenever possible, to the entire Lhazaar (Soon to be Ghallanda) community.
    (and we should just try to help those on the server whenever possible)

Community Member

Welcome to Ghallanda! If you're ever looking for some folks that seem to be of the same mold, hit up anyone in Transgression, we're always happy to top of the remaining slots and bring some fun along with us!

-ace

A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

Welcome to Ghallanda.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    Welcome to Ghallanda.

Death to all fleshlings!!!
    *snickers* remind me of "Startreking" there, Ghoste. We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill...

Welcome all to Ghallanda.

A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing Minds View Post
    *snickers* remind me of "Startreking" there, Ghoste. We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill...

Welcome all to Ghallanda.
    /e giggles like a little warforged schoolgirl.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Well, I just changed my sig from Lhazaar. Long live Ghallanda!
    Vilified -Depraven - Frontloader - Primacy
    aka Villainous
    - Pre-June'08.

I must say once again (thanks the great forum cleanout grrr) that I'm looking forward to this server merge. I think we will all mesh together quite well. Ghallanda will be the best quality server post-merge of them all!

I hope everyone will leave the hate at the login screen.

Transgression of Ghallanda
    Morus - Drow Bard, Quercus - 32 point Human Paladin, Snakeyez - 32 point Elf Ranger/Fighter
    There is no "r" in "Ghallanda"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12