Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello from Lhazaar

Hello Folks.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to the new folks who will soon become part of the immediate DDO community. I look forward to meeting and grouping with as many new poeple that I can.

Even though the merger has either angered or satisfied fellow DDO adventurers, I look at it as having more people to group with, more items to be bartered, and just an all-in-all stronger community.

I am currently the founder and guild leader of Legacy of the Brotherhood. We are always looking for adventurers that would like to join our family, as well as fellow adventuters, in our guild or not, that enjoy running everything in the game. As all other guilds in the game, we have conquored the raids, wield uber weapons, and have a blast doing what we all pay our $15 every month to do.

I know this sounds like a guild promo, but it isn't meant to be. Just wanted to let you know who we are as you see us running through the streets of Stormreach.

We are here to help if we are needed.

Thanks again for your time, and hope to see you in-game soon when I will be able to say I am in the Ghallanda Server!

Who are you? and what're you doing in my house?? :P

now you mentioned... that idea about the items to be barthered, I really like the merge

I already post my hello msg somewhere, but it wont hurt to say it again

See you in Stormreach ppl, I am too looking forward to party with as many of you as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Valgron View Post
    ...Just wanted to let you know who we are as you see us running through the streets of Stormreach...
    You're talking about me aren't you! I knew it!!! I told you that whole 'hair-catching-on-fire' thing was Tasz's fault not mine!

Yes, but seriously, I second what Kieldorn said! We are all very excited about meeting you good folks and adventuring with you on our new home server.

I hope to run from, err...i mean, WITH any and all of you soon!

I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I don’t think you realize that what you heard was not entirely what I meant.

I'm looking forward to the merger.
    Alot more people to group with, and interested to see what kind of different builds people came up with.
    Well see you guys on the streets of Stormreach.
    Flying Burrito Brothers, Proud Officer
    Krunck - Lvl 20 Barbarian, Abraxius - Lvl 10 TR Cleric
    Fieldtest - Lvl 9 Cleric, 2 Monk, 1 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    You're talking about me aren't you! I knew it!!! I told you that whole 'hair-catching-on-fire' thing was Tasz's fault not mine!
    Well, if you play with fire, you will get burned, and that Tasz is a real firecracker!

Community Member

Welcome to G! I think you'll find us to be a rather laid back and fun loving bunch. I'm sure there are some hard core types out there, but I don't run in their circles much anyway. If you ever run across peeps from the Lifetakers and Heartbreakers, you are always welcome. Good times will be had by all.

Here's to seeing you soon.

Marge Inoverra
    Hammond Eggs
    InstantKarma
    GooglyMoogly the Great
    QuePea (KP)
    ZiggyStardus T
    and after the Merge...MissTerry Machine!

Sounds good Jello. We are a laid back guild as well, but we can also be power gamers if we need to be. We like beating what ever we are faced with, but we like having fun more. Hope to see you in-game once the servers are merged. I have a couple low level characters I need to get some xp on :P

Community Member

I'll probably see you then, I excel in low level characters. "Hi my name is JelloMold and I have a chronic toon-itis". Have 2 almost to 11 as my highs on this server.

My 2 main ones I am trying to work on is my level 8 pally/rogue/fighter, and my level 5 bard. My problem is I reroll all the time :P

Hello All,

I'm a member of Legacy of the Brotherhood guild as well. I am ready for the merge too, hopefully the servers will handle the loads!

-Caragin
    Legacy of the Brotherhood
    Caragin of Cyre (Paladin 13 / Cleric 1)
    Harps A Lot (Bard 12)

Quote Originally Posted by JelloMold View Post
    I'll probably see you then, I excel in low level characters. "Hi my name is JelloMold and I have a chronic toon-itis". Have 2 almost to 11 as my highs on this server.
    I bet i reroll more than you do. ;-))

I have grouped with a few lifes. GOod peeps.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Default Hello from the Squad

Not to take away from Legacy's hello, but myself and my guildmates at The Leper Squad are very much looking forward to the merge.

We hope to play with some of are old Lhazaar buddies, plus also finding new friends along the way.

Here's to Lhafernanda!!
    The Leper Squad - Ghallanda

Sounds like Ghallanda will be a good fit for us Lhazaarians.....err..Lhazaarites.....umm....people from Lhazaar.

I'm looking forward to meeting many new people when the merger happens. If you see a bard named Hiletroy wandering the streets of Stormreach, say hi to him and make him feel at home. He is a nice guy..really....ask his wife. No, wait..never mind...you'll just have to take my word for it.

Hail Ghallanda, and happy adventuring.
    Last edited by Hiletroy; 07-31-2007 at 03:00 PM.
    Guild Flunkie - Flying Burrito Brothers (Ghallanda)
    Hiletroy-bard,
    Prothall-bard,
    too many others to count

Quote Originally Posted by Hiletroy View Post
    He is a nice guy..really....ask his wife. No, wait..never mind...you'll just have to take my word for it.
    He's too the most deceptive Bard I know bewaaaaare!!

Community Member

Default For those about to rock, we salute you !

I too am a member of the Legacy of the brotherhood. Wow that felt good to say. I have been a member for nearly two years now and being in a group has really helped me from straying off the beaten path. The support of the Brotherhood has been tremedous. I'm currently on step 7 of twelve which is give away every great weapon you pull to guildies. I hope to reach step 8 by the end of the year and that's to reroll all your maxed out toons and donate all items to Kieldorn. He is a great leader and always looks to help(exploit) other players. :P
    Seriously the brotherhood is a great group to be a part of. They really do take care of their own while still helping out the community at large. I look forward to running with all the new toons that merge with us. I run the toons varamond, Drahlyn,Durkhon,Harkhon and Rhiver. Hope to see you all online soon.
    Later

Quote Originally Posted by Rindalathar View Post
    Not to take away from Legacy's hello, but myself and my guildmates at The Leper Squad are very much looking forward to the merge.

We hope to play with some of are old Lhazaar buddies, plus also finding new friends along the way.

Here's to Lhafernanda!!
    No problem at all Rind, I just wanted to let Ghallanda know that we, the people from Lhazaar, were pleased to make there aquaintance and look forward to running with some new people. Anyone is free to post here. I just did my intro for me and my fellow guildies. The Leper Squad is a great bunch as well, and I am sure they will fit in like the rest of us hope to!

Quote Originally Posted by melang1970 View Post
    I hope to reach step 8 by the end of the year and that's to reroll all your maxed out toons and donate all items to Kieldorn.
    Hey, that should be the 8th step of any process, or atleast included in there somewhere

Hehe...Beware of Hiletroy! He certainly is a different sort of Bard, um yeah different. Uh, hello Hiletroy... :-)

On another note LOTB (Legacy of the Brotherhood) is and has been a very good group of folks to play with, not to mention making sure guildies have good equipment without expecting anything in return. Thanks Varamond for the Vorpal! :-)

-Caragin
    Caragin of Cyre (Paladin 13 / Cleric 1)
    Harps A Lot (Bard 12)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    I told you that whole 'hair-catching-on-fire' thing was Tasz's fault not mine!
    No one ever appreciates the talents of a great Pyro!!! poor Tasz, she's so misunderstood.

Really though, I'm looking forward to meeting new people with the server merge. I'm always up for a good roasting...

Tasz
    Guild Officer
    Lhazaar

Taszalyn- Lvl 14 Halfling Sorc
    Joscilyn- Lvl 10 Human Ftr8/Rng2
    Ryhen- Lvl 7 Human Bard
    Msfixx- Lvl 3 Halfling Cleric
    Roszalyn- Lvl 3 Halfling Ftr

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidera View Post
    No one ever appreciates the talents of a great Pyro!!! poor Tasz, she's so misunderstood.
    Well at least its not as bad as Athel "crying" wolf and luring poor Xhann to her death how many times...i know, after the first one, its my fault. But clerics die trying to help...thats what we do...and you can't handle the TRUTH!!! Whoa, sorry...slipped into movie quip mode for a second. Good thing i didn't have a Full Metal Jacket moment

I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I don’t think you realize that what you heard was not entirely what I meant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast