Default looking for server/guild...maybe Australian?

Hi everyone,
    I’ve resubed back to ddo after quite a break and I’m looking for a populated server and guild to join.
    I’m looking for a mature guild that is a bit laid back and likes to play for fun.
    I always struggle with some of the more technical aspects of the d and d rules so if you’re willing to put up with an old boy like me that would be great.
    Id like to join a server/guild that plays on Australian time if in the US or is in fact Australian based.
    I guess what I’m saying is id like to join a biggish guild too to minimize hanging around looking for a group if possible
    Hope I’m not coming across as too picky, Im looking forward to hearing from someone, send a pm or post here, whatever is convenient,
    "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
    Sun Tzu

Community Member

There is an Austrailia based guild, not sure how big it is. I will try to find it.

I can tell you that I came accross several players on Lahazar and there are 2 in my guild on Ghalandia. You may want to look at the upcomming Lahazar, Fernia, Ghalanda super server.

Ok, here is a post mentioning Aussie guilds.
    Last edited by pastor dex; 08-03-2007 at 09:19 AM.

2015 DDO Players Council Daerius of the Blessed Blades's Avatar
    Little Rock, AR

We have several Aussies in the Lifetakers and they tolerate us American dags pretty well...

Check out our website @ if still looking - we'd love to have you run with us. We're on Ghallanda (or as I like to call it post-merge, "Ghalhazzarandafernia").
    Founder & Guild Leader, The Circle of Night (Ghallanda): Daerius (FvS), Branwynn (Brd), Fahrn (Pal), Khrandok (Bbn), et. al.The Circle of Night on Ghallanda recruits "uncommon men and women" to our guild ranks. Only mildly elite. Inquire Within...