Thread: LFM shopping

A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

Default LFM shopping

I would like to address an issue I am seeing fairly often with how parties get organized. The issue is parties that get formed, fill up, and then the whole party ends up waiting for one or two people to run to the marketplace for one item, run to house j for reagents, then over to house p for reagents, then take a 5 min smoke break, and so on.

I once did catacombs with a group where the party leader was spending more time between quests, just in the marketplace tent, than on the actual quests themselves. A lot more time. Ridiculous.

With the amount of time that it can sometimes take to put together PuGs, this kind of behavior is, IMO, inexcusable.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

its all because of the godamed ooze ! dam i hate those useless ball of **** goo.

:@ GRRRRR

if i dint have my weapons break on me every 2( maybe its 5, but everytime there isoozes, my **** break) slimes i fight, i woulnd not need to go to town...
    elseimer is good for this game, every time its a new adventure!

and do you spend 1/2 hour or more each time getting your ooze-worn items fixed?
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Tasmania - Yes it's an actual place and no, Tasmanian Devils don't spin around and eat people

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    and do you spend 1/2 hour or more each time getting your ooze-worn items fixed?
    I'm with Krymz, those oozes are a pain in the butt.

But no, 1/2 hour is pushing it. Especially from the Catacombs. Quick 2-3 min trip every couple of Ooze quests I can understand though.
    A friend will bail you out of jail.
    A mate will be sitting in there beside you saying "Damn that was awsome!!!"

Unguilded of Orien

You DO realize that you can drag an empty dual-weapon slot to your hot-bar, and clicking it will make you bare handed. Or use a muckbane OR an everbright weapon. Problem solved.
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

I'm getting a little sidetracked here. The main problem, that I think is more commonplace and people should remedy is joining a group, then waisting a lot of time dawdling around the marketplace while the rest of the party is waiting for long periods of time at the quest.

Do you think it would be unecesarily rude to boot someone out of the party for that and find someone else?

If they are holding up the group as long as you say, then politely put a line in party chat for all to see, that you are sorry, but you are on a limit as to the amount of time you can devote to the group, then hit the boot button.
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

Community Member

you should also realize that any old club will is OOze proof. It may not be muckbane or muck doom, but it is safe from being destroyed by oozes.
    Wit apologies to Alfred E. Neumann

"What, me worry? Yew has a plan!"

Community Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by bandyman1 View Post
    You DO realize that you can drag an empty dual-weapon slot to your hot-bar, and clicking it will make you bare handed. Or use a muckbane OR an everbright weapon. Problem solved.
    that was just what i was about to say!
    use your fists!
    use your feet!
    GET A MUCKBANE IT'S NOT THAT HARD MANY ON THE AUCTION.
    or use slay living/finger of death if you can that should do with the ozzes.
    plus,on update 4.2 we recieved a new item bonus named "everbright" and "blushine" both are immune to the ooz's gear destroy attacks.
    one more thing: arcane ooz...everbright might not help you with those,though i never got to check it out.