Default How about more BANK slots...

I only play one character and its getting old creating "mules" to hold all the stuff I've accumulated over the last year. I realize its tied to favor...but come on.....4 bank slots at this level is to low, maybe getting that extra bank slot could be tied to something like total favor at this point? Pay an ungodly amount of money for it...these are just a couple of solutions and really one bank slot wont help my overall situation, but it would relieve some pressure...

/signed

Being able to only expand one bank slot at this point is too little. When the favor came out and we were all stuck with 3 it was great, but now it is time to add another 1 or 2 to accomdate all the inventory of things we need situationally but not on an everyday basis.

I wonder if they don't deliberately keep the number of bank slots down to make it a little more difficult to ubertwink as many rerolls / new characters...

That being said, I wouldn't mind another bank slot. I don't like it when stuff is jam-packed; I like a little extra room for better organizability. But that may just be my OCD speaking.

Default That might be the case...

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    I wonder if they don't deliberately keep the number of bank slots down to make it a little more difficult to ubertwink as many rerolls / new characters...
    but you get 80 slots with a mule...so if it is true...its pointless...

I just want to be able to log on and only see my character...and I guess my original mule since hes 8th lvl somehow and my 5yr old plays him...

Personally, I hate the idea of muleing. I think it is an MMO invention and not very characteristic of D&D/DDO. I would prefer to have an extra 25 slot bank page than roll an 80 slot mule.

Well, 400 Kundarak favor probably gets you another bank tab.

But remember to create 5 characters on each of the servers merging with your server next week for 10 extra mules...
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

Default Well..

...thats my point...

Quote Originally Posted by Citymorg View Post
    Personally, I hate the idea of muleing. I think it is an MMO invention and not very characteristic of D&D/DDO. I would prefer to have an extra 25 slot bank page than roll an 80 slot mule.
    ...and dont want to have to do this...

Quote Originally Posted by Riddikulus View Post
    Well, 400 Kundarak favor probably gets you another bank tab.

But remember to create 5 characters on each of the servers merging with your server next week for 10 extra mules...
    ...but 400 favor is a LONG way off...

Agreed. My biggest complaint is lack of places to put things. Especially with how Queen items don't stack.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka Yomero (Human Hybrid) .:. Darani Yomero (Drow Sorcerer) .:. Yomero (WF Paladonk)

Community Member

What also would be a nice is a bank that can be shared between your alts.

The only problem with creating mules in the first place is that it limits the number of characters you can have. Now, I've only ever played four characters, and that on one server only, so I could probably have a mule with no problem. But there are plenty of folks out there who have an in-account character epidemic, and/or who want to keep a slot or two for half-orcs, monks and the like so they don't have to delete a current character. That's the drawback - if you're never going to play another character or class, it's fine, but people who are planning for the future or who want multiple characters but not reroll would feel seriously limited by this.

I'll probably always want to keep a slot or two open for the future or simply to roll up a lowbie to run with guildies' new rolls and the like. I really dislike running lowbies, to be honest, but I want to have the OPTION. To tell the absolute truth, I've just never had so much good stuff that I'd want to have an extra character just to keep it all. But I know that a lot of people feel differently.