Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    If you transfer a Character with 1750+ Favor to a New server wil that give you the ability to create 32 Point characters on that new server?
    I'm guessing that it won't transfer the 1750 ability to another server because it is something that is flagged on your account on that server... it has nothing to do with the character once flagged.

Now I imagine you could transfer a character with 1748 favor then get those last 2 points on the other server and it would work as you expect.
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

All I can say is SWEEEEET. Now I can finally unleash my Vol' Priestess' minion army on Thelanis.

Default when will it happen?

the servers are up ...and running I can not transfer my toon.....

Heh, I thought a month's sub fee would have been enough. Hope turbine's employee's get nice bene's for that extra cash. Bummer!
    "Humanity has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature." Tom Robbins

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by studentx View Post
    Heh, I thought a month's sub fee would have been enough. Hope turbine's employee's get nice bene's for that extra cash. Bummer!
    I'd hope any extra cash they can skim off their customers would be utilized to stabilize the servers.

Leuthilspar, capital of the isle Evermeet in the Trackless Sea

Character Transfer sounds great. Have a question about it however. When you transfer a character from one server to another, does all of that characters bank items and inventory items go with them? I know that it does with the server merge, just curious if it's the same way with the character transfer premium service.
    Sarlona
    Proud member of Soulless
    Alts: Shaedra, Eth, Plasmatic, Meija, Elbryth, Gandrial, Veldoreth, Eldryn

Quote Originally Posted by Cinwulf View Post
    $24.95 sounds kinda steep. I don't know why someone would pay that but to each his own I guess
    Yeah 24.95 is pretty ridiculous for a game that seems to be on the downturn.. Whats the point of spending that much to move a character when I might only get to use it for 6 more months?

It especially seems ridiculous when they just did it for free for many people, I just wasn't lucky enough to get Xoriat moved to Khyber.

Let me know when the price drops below 10.00, I might consider it then.

Van
    Vanaaxus L9/1 (Cap) Human Cleric-Fighter - Servants of the Mithril Blade - Khyber
    Aradin L10 (Cap) Dwarven Fighter - Servants of the Mithril Blade - Khyber
    Daelok L6/4 Halfling Theif-Fighter - Servants of the Mithril Blade - Khyber
    Koraxa L4 Drow Bard - Servants of the Mithril Blade - Khyber

My Shop Can Be Found Here: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48572

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryn View Post
    Character Transfer sounds great. Have a question about it however. When you transfer a character from one server to another, does all of that characters bank items and inventory items go with them? I know that it does with the server merge, just curious if it's the same way with the character transfer premium service.
    Everything on you or in the bank or opened mail go, you won't get auction house stuff or unclaimed mail. Also, it only covers one toon....that sucks eggs.

Community Member

Default Am I seeing this right?

People... fellow players... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? People invest hundreds of dollars a month into Maple Story! We can't spare a measly $25? Just how cheap are you? Get on Maple Story, hop into the Cash Shop, and think about all the cosmetic nonsense people may buy, because the simple fact is they do. NX cards sold at Target usually sell off the shelves in certain areas... I'd say Nexon makes(per the chars I have seen decked with temporary cosmetic apparrel, available for $4-13 per piece) about $12,000/month or more on their Free-To-Play game.

I think most are missing the point here. Turbine does not WANT to have a lot of transfers, they are offering it because it is now an industry standard. The high price keeps people from moving except when they really, really want to. My guess is that it is not an easy thing to do and / or time consuming. We all know that Turbine has given limited resources to this game, I really do not want them spending it all on character transfers.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    In addition, we’re proud to announce that we’ll be offering a brand new premium service when the worlds come back online! Character Transfers will be available between servers for only $24.95! To take advantage of any of these great services, please click here.
    so.. the worlds are back online...

..where's my character transfer service?
    Aesch - Ranger 13|Paladin 3 ~ Aeschill - Sorceror 16
    You Cant Shake The Devil's Hand and Say You're Only Kidding.

Default ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Both stages are Complete...Yet still can not transfer my toon. Why make a post saying you will be able to? Then no one ever comes back to say hang in there or a date it will happen...they are ignoring this thread.....Not happy.. If I ignored my MasterCard payment they would notice that.....or would they? hmmm

Default Character Rename

Did I read somewhere that after the server merge we'll be able to rename our characters for free? I just tried on one of mine and received the message, "you do not have any change name credit".

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjal View Post
    Did I read somewhere that after the server merge we'll be able to rename our characters for free? I just tried on one of mine and received the message, "you do not have any change name credit".
    You get a free rename credit if your name is joe-server name if you dont have the dash server name you got to keep the name so no rename credit for you.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaaxus View Post
    Yeah 24.95 is pretty ridiculous for a game that seems to be on the downturn.. Whats the point of spending that much to move a character when I might only get to use it for 6 more months?

It especially seems ridiculous when they just did it for free for many people, I just wasn't lucky enough to get Xoriat moved to Khyber.

Let me know when the price drops below 10.00, I might consider it then.

Van
    I am so glad that is the case(xoriat to khyber that is) ugh that would be awful

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Default When

Ive asked this about 6 times already.....

WHEN CAN WE DO THIS?

Thank you.
    The Last Heros
    Zori - 14 Ranger, Zory - 14 Ranger
    Zarri - 14 Sorcerer, Kamusi - 13 Barb
    Zorrie - 7 Cleric/1Fighter

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    People... fellow players... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? People invest hundreds of dollars a month into Maple Story! We can't spare a measly $25? Just how cheap are you? Get on Maple Story, hop into the Cash Shop, and think about all the cosmetic nonsense people may buy, because the simple fact is they do. NX cards sold at Target usually sell off the shelves in certain areas... I'd say Nexon makes(per the chars I have seen decked with temporary cosmetic apparrel, available for $4-13 per piece) about $12,000/month or more on their Free-To-Play game.
    Just because a sucker is born every minute doesn't mean I have to be that sucker.

Default Already available

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12