A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

Default Another use for create undead

My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Wherever bedlam and sorrow reside, you will find me lurking...

Default Cool..

I watched your solo run video. Very nice usage of create undead.
    Now if you could just get a Mummy's Curse when you wanted it. LOL
    Seeing it done has made me ponder several possibilties. Can't wait to get home from work and do some testing of my own.
    Good luck questing !
    Calamitous Intent***The Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by tchurvul View Post
    ...I even took his robe as a trophy. It's so comfortable..and it reminds me of the sweet sweet taste of victory. All who oppose me meet such a fate, so let it be a lesson to you.
    773-360

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Sooo... how do you get the lever pulled? I thought some barrier dropped, preventing you from switching from one side to another.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Sooo... how do you get the lever pulled? I thought some barrier dropped, preventing you from switching from one side to another.
    Dimensional Door is my guess, anyway

Don't summons work better for this? I mean heck they don't turn on you like mummies.

awesome, great...totally cool and creative.....
    hats off to you.
    Cannon fodder build The Stalwart Defender, Raid Tank
    Worst Shroud PUG EVER!!!!!! Epic Fail (started 1/13/10, necro'd 3/9/10, 4/20/10, raised dead 3/ 9/11, necro'd 4/9/11, 5/28/11, fame petition necro 8/5/11, necro'd 9/30/11, KIA 10/3/11, True reincarnated famed (by cleric Cordovan) 10/4/11,

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenor View Post
    Dimensional Door is my guess, anyway
    But assuming the barrier is still down, you wouldn't be able to come back. Unless it drops when you hit the lever?

If you go down the right hallway and pull the lever in there first, then d door, there is nothing blocking you from getting up the left side and doing the puzzle room.

Main problem I had with soloing this one is how sp intensive it is. Helps if you can run the path of madness really quickly and use the shrine at the end there to refresh.
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    If you go down the right hallway and pull the lever in there first, then d door, there is nothing blocking you from getting up the left side and doing the puzzle room.
    Ah thanks, so it does drop the barrier. I didn't know that

I stand corrected. Ran it again, and this time managed to have enough sp that I felt I could try to take it all the way. There is indeed a barrier after pulling the switch in the room to the right.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    I stand corrected. Ran it again, and this time managed to have enough sp that I felt I could try to take it all the way. There is indeed a barrier after pulling the switch in the room to the right.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification, it's good to know so I don't waste time on the wizard I'm leveling up

Default super Creative thinking though Ghoste

Hey Ghoste. Nice strategy on the undead. never thought of using them like that. Good to keep in mind. Have gotten to that exact same spot on my own and had no idea how to get past it. Too bad it couldn't be completed. I'm certain this will come in handy in the future though.

Now if we could just teach them how to throw a switch i could solo Delara's.