Hi all, I'm looking to start a dedicated party to play one evening/night a week for 2-4 hours. Server, day, and time are all flexible. As I said in the title, RP is optional.
I would like to TRY to pick a server that no one already has characters on, but that may not be feasible.
Here is what I would like to see (in no particular order):
- All fresh characters: start at level 1 fresh off the boat. Do the wavecrest quests and then we work as a group from there. Similarly, don't send money or items from your other characters to your dedicated character.
In the same train of thought, I would prefer no drow or 32pt builds, but I'm highly flexible on that count.
- Dedicated characters: please don't play your dedicated character in other groups. The idea here is to stick together as a group.
- Work as a team, not rushing, using strategy, but in a way that lets all team members be involved (so clerics aren't heal-bots and at higher levels the tanks get some action too)
- Balanced Party: while I am a firm believer in playing the character you want to play, I would like to see at least 1 melee, 1 arcane, 1 healer, and one trap-handler. Note that these could be combined in some cases. Also, the 'role' can be divied up, so if we have a bard and a couple of paladins/rangers/umd'ers, etc we don't need a cleric.
- Voicechat: I am BIG into voicechat. I would HIGHLY prefer everyone to be able to use it, but it is not a requirement.
- Have fun!
Right, I think that just about covers everything.
If you are interested, respond to the thread. If you can, try to include the same information I am (in the next post).