Community Member

Default Dedicated party - RP optional

Hi all, I'm looking to start a dedicated party to play one evening/night a week for 2-4 hours. Server, day, and time are all flexible. As I said in the title, RP is optional.

I would like to TRY to pick a server that no one already has characters on, but that may not be feasible.

Here is what I would like to see (in no particular order):

• All fresh characters: start at level 1 fresh off the boat. Do the wavecrest quests and then we work as a group from there. Similarly, don't send money or items from your other characters to your dedicated character.
      In the same train of thought, I would prefer no drow or 32pt builds, but I'm highly flexible on that count.
    • Dedicated characters: please don't play your dedicated character in other groups. The idea here is to stick together as a group.
    • Work as a team, not rushing, using strategy, but in a way that lets all team members be involved (so clerics aren't heal-bots and at higher levels the tanks get some action too)
    • Balanced Party: while I am a firm believer in playing the character you want to play, I would like to see at least 1 melee, 1 arcane, 1 healer, and one trap-handler. Note that these could be combined in some cases. Also, the 'role' can be divied up, so if we have a bard and a couple of paladins/rangers/umd'ers, etc we don't need a cleric.
    • Voicechat: I am BIG into voicechat. I would HIGHLY prefer everyone to be able to use it, but it is not a requirement.
    • Have fun!

Right, I think that just about covers everything.
    If you are interested, respond to the thread. If you can, try to include the same information I am (in the next post).
    Last edited by scion; 07-11-2007 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scion View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking to start a dedicated party to play one evening/night a week. Server, day, and time are all flexible. As I said in the title, RP is optional.

I would like to TRY to pick a server that no one already has characters on, but that may not be feasible.

Here is what I would like to see (in no particular order):

• All fresh characters: start at level 1 fresh off the boat. Do the wavecrest quests and then we work as a group from there. Similarly, don't send money or items from your other characters to your dedicated character.
      In the same train of thought, I would prefer no drow or 32pt builds, but I'm highly flexible on that count.
    • Dedicated characters: please don't play your dedicated character in other groups. The idea here is to stick together as a group.
    • Work as a team, not rushing, using strategy, but in a way that lets all team members be involved (so clerics aren't heal-bots and at higher levels the tanks get some action too)
    • Balanced Party: while I am a firm believer in playing the character you want to play, I would like to see at least 1 melee, 1 arcane, 1 healer, and one trap-handler. Note that these could be combined in some cases. Also, the 'role' can be divied up, so if we have a bard and a couple of paladins/rangers/umd'ers, etc we don't need a cleric.
    • Voicechat: I am BIG into voicechat. I would HIGHLY prefer everyone to be able to use it, but it is not a requirement.
    • Have fun!

Right, I think that just about covers everything.
    If you are interested, respond to the thread. If you can, try to include the same information I am (in the next post).
    I could be up for something like that. not sure what information your looking for but I can use voice chat and would be interested in being the trap monkey or if you would like could multi ranger/rogue as I have some experience with this. I do not have the ability to use Drow or 32 point at this time. I am available usually between 5pm-10pm pacific mon-fri and weekedns flexible.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

Community Member

I want to play:
    Race: Any
    Class/Role: Not sure. I tend to play fighter-types & rogues, so I can do that or try something new.
    Days/Times available: Monday-Thurs, anytime from 6pm to 12pm (EST)
    Current Character Levels/Servers: 3 Characters, level 14, 7,& 4 on Aerenal.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoboldKiller View Post
    I could be up for something like that. not sure what information your looking for but I can use voice chat and would be interested in being the trap monkey or if you would like could multi ranger/rogue as I have some experience with this. I do not have the ability to use Drow or 32 point at this time. I am available usually between 5pm-10pm pacific mon-fri and weekedns flexible.
    Wow, that was quick! lets see, 5pm-10pm pacific is 8pm-1pm eastern.
    8-11/12 eastern (5-8/9 pacific) would seem to work for the both of us.

Anyone else?
    If the mentioned times don't work for you, post anyway! the timing may be somewhat flexible, and I want to make sure we can accomodate a full party.

BTW I thinks this is a great idea so come on people sign up, looks like we need at least 3 more minimum.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

If you decide on Sarlona, there's a Dedicated Teams guild over there you can become part of. There's a thread somewhere about it.
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Default I'll join up

This sound good to me. I would love to play a dwarven battlecleric.

Best times for me is 7-11 CST mon, tues, or thursday.

Let me know

Community Member

My play time is rather limited,but I'm game if the window fits

Usually I can get on 10PM-1AM EST. I tend to play support roles the most. Most experienced with rangers,but have been itching to try out bard.

I have characters on Aerenal and Ghallanda, so I'd prefer to avoid those servers and the subsequent temptation to geek out my toons.

BTW, I'm not really much of a roleplayer (as in talking/acting like I'm really a bard in some medieval fantasy world), but I'm comfortable with playing a designated role in the party.

What day of the week? If you say thursday I might be in.
    I can play whatever class we need, besides cleric.