Default Seeker, Power Critical and Fighters Critical Accuracy

I know that +Seeker Items don't stack, but what about getting bonuses from 3 different sources?
    If not, then what would be the point in taking Power Critical if I've already got the FCA enhancements, or the bloodstone?
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    I know that +Seeker Items don't stack, but what about getting bonuses from 3 different sources?
    If not, then what would be the point in taking Power Critical if I've already got the FCA enhancements, or the bloodstone?
    well i would think that the +'s from the bloodstone would stack with enhancements.

and im pretty sure enhancements stack with feats.

so who knows. watch your combat log with the item on, and off, see if they stack.
    R.I.P. Xoriat 8/2/07 ______________[]Ninja Posts:726.5 bunninja is watching
    Information from devs ______________Member of Cupcake's Muskateers!____
    /wearing a Jiffy Pop pan tinfoil hat made by shecky

heh .. easier said than done, Ziggy .. I have yet to get a bloodstone (and it's to the point that I'm seriously wondering if there is a hidden 'Thirsty One' out there that everyone else seems to be getting their bloodstones from!).

I took Power Critical on my fighter, but was wondering if it was worth it to try increasing it via either the enhancements or trying (more) to get a Bloodstone.
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    heh .. easier said than done, Ziggy .. I have yet to get a bloodstone (and it's to the point that I'm seriously wondering if there is a hidden 'Thirsty One' out there that everyone else seems to be getting their bloodstones from!).

I took Power Critical on my fighter, but was wondering if it was worth it to try increasing it via either the enhancements or trying (more) to get a Bloodstone.
    The only reason to get the Bloodstone is if you want to use a weapon that doesn't have seeker on it. Whether it is worth it to also take the enhancement depends on whether you have problems landing criticals.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Seeker Weapons and The Boodstone Provide the same Bonus. They dont stack....

Power Critial Stacks with Fighter Crital Accuracy which stacks with the Bloodstone OR Weapon Seeker Effect... Whichever is greater....

However....

Fighter Critical Accuracy and Power Critical are just +'s to the Confirm Roll. They do NOT add to the Seeker damage introduced in Mod 4.1

hope that helps.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~