Thumbs down Reaver Raid Bug? Samera and Devs, Please read.

Oh.. GRrrrrRRRRrr

I'm not generally one to complain about 'issues', but I've got to on this one.

A completed Reaver Raid in the Giant Hold.. Woot. Go us? We complete it and the 4 Dead guys in the party... They spawn right on the fricken air elementals!?!?! They die instantly and then get stuck in that dead room again.

No chance for help in anyway shape or form from the party.

Again.. This was a FINISHED and COMPLETED RAID! Don't you think that 'ability' of the dungeon to be turned off after completion? I mean.. We -won-.

Not only that.. The two items that spawned were perfect for the people who were THROWN OUT. (Ring of Lies for the bard, and Madstone boots for the tanks.)

We waited and even threw up a GM help ticket? Due to the wonderful GM support... They could do nothing. Folks.. Do you -realize- how fricken annoying this is? All the clerics were alive. We could have raised them no problem.. But the couldn't leave the room.

Samera? Word on the street is Turbine lost a metric ton of people from DDO rather recently. I believe it's reasons like this! Issues occur.. And then they're basically told 'F*** Off' not going to help you.

Suggestions: When we get a Completion.. Turn off that ability of the dungeon where people get teleported to that 'dead room'. OR.. Banish the Elementals.

If you throw the lever again it will raise them again (though it will also throw out another completion message which is annoying).

Have never encountered that problem, but then again we always kill the Air elemntals in the Main Room, just in case...
    So many idiots, so few comets....

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    And by "Yes", I mean "No".

Unless you were out of puzzle tries, you could have just resurrected them again with the completion lever

Aelvara - Bagel - Bagelbot - Daarna - Kraldor - Minibagel - Uberlute - Wounder

|||-C a f f e i n e-|||
    |||Q u a n t u m - E n t r o p y|||

Quote Originally Posted by ThEndor View Post
    Unless you were out of puzzle tries, you could have just resurrected them again with the completion lever
    This isn't common knowledge to most people.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

It's usually a bad idea to duplicate posts.
    Also, maybe you should edit your OP to explain why there was a bug.

Other workaround is to kill the last few elementals after you kill the stormreaver. I always do so this problem has never happened. They don't respawn after the stormreaver is dead.

R.I.P. Xoriat 8/2/07 ______________[]Ninja Posts:726.5 bunninja is watching
    Information from devs ______________Member of Cupcake's Muskateers!____
    /wearing a Jiffy Pop pan tinfoil hat made by shecky

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Sorry, Griphon accidentally placed this in the wrong section. Don't freak out about it. It will never happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by shermahawk View Post
    Sorry, Griphon accidentally placed this in the wrong section. Don't freak out about it. It will never happen again.
    Im not, im just letting other people know there is already a discussion in the other thread, not to mention i used a smiley. Im not freaking out.
    R.I.P. Xoriat 8/2/07 ______________[]Ninja Posts:726.5 bunninja is watching
    Information from devs ______________Member of Cupcake's Muskateers!____
    /wearing a Jiffy Pop pan tinfoil hat made by shecky

Master Cryptologist Wulf_Ratbane's Avatar

Couldn't they just release, rez in the tavern, and walk back in to participate in the lootage?

I admit my knowledge of this raid is limited to one (successful) run, but I thought the fact that there was no "barrier" preventing re-entry was a sticking point.

Im not, im just letting other people know there is already a discussion in the other thread, not to mention i used a smiley. Im not freaking out.
    Sorry, did not see your Smiley. Carry on.

Actually the let's keep it to one thread comment even with a smiley sort of denotes that you were telling everyone to only use the thread that you linked to but you did it with a smile so don't get mad.

You should have said something like - Hey there's a thread started about this topic and it would be helpful to only post in that topic. And of course used the .

It's all about how others perceive what you write not what you know or think you are writing.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf Ratbane View Post
    Couldn't they just release, rez in the tavern, and walk back in to participate in the lootage?

I admit my knowledge of this raid is limited to one (successful) run, but I thought the fact that there was no "barrier" preventing re-entry was a sticking point.
    You can't reenter after you've completed the raid. This has happened to me before and I tried that.
    Mr. Potatohead...MR. POTATOHEAD!!! Backdoors are NOT SECRETS!!!

If you're going to fortell DDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!, do it right
    Member of Cupcake's Muskateers (/wiggle)

Do you know what time it is in Tokyo right now? It's the future.