Default Most Heavily Populated Worlds

Ok I am brand new to this game but I am finding difficult to do quests etc becuase of not being able to find people.

So what worlds are empty and what worlds are full.

Currently I am on Argonessen

Argo is by far the most populated world. 50% more than the next closest server.

Thelanis
    :
    Axio/Pak/Flavord/Paxi/Axiomus/Efrit/Aximus/Axi/Paximus/Heysoos/DanielAsh/Axioma
    -=[ Archangels ]=-

wow maybe I am doing something wrong then, just cant seem to find groups.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    How did you determine this?
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

Thumbs down hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    i determine this by the wind,sunlight & because i am wearing my brown tie today.Please don't take this info seriously,it's worthless.I am trying to get the devs to list population of every server all the time & in real time to get an idea of most populated server.Tharashk is pretty neat now.Not saying it's better or anything but hardly ever have problems making groups

Quote Originally Posted by wpmaura5 View Post
    wow maybe I am doing something wrong then, just cant seem to find groups.
    What time of day are you trying to group? DDO player demographics is older than many MMO and as such tend to be at work during the daytime a lot.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

I am one of those older people

I like to play from 6pm-10pm.

try Fernia .

Quote Originally Posted by wpmaura5 View Post
    I am one of those older people

I like to play from 6pm-10pm.
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

Community Member

You know, perhaps this is kind of an off-handed way of getting an idea of population, but you can kinda skim the server forums and note the amount of activity happening there.

Not exact though, as some servers just have, well, very active forum posters.
    Thank you all!
    INTRODUCING: Thelanis Thursdays (Sarlona Sundays now up and running too!)
    The Thelanis Mass Event Schedule - what's happening on server
    "Ask Mer'lask" of DDO Podcast Roleplaying advice for the community

Aundair in the evenings is like rush hour traffic in Houston plenty of highways but lots people on all of them.
    On Khyber: Sargee 13/1 W/R, Sargel 14F

Default Why Argo is the most populated server

Here's why I make the case for Argonessen as the most populated server.

Note - I don't play on Argonessen.

Thelanis
    :
    Axio/Pak/Flavord/Paxi/Axiomus/Efrit/Aximus/Axi/Paximus/Heysoos/DanielAsh/Axioma
    -=[ Archangels ]=-

Smile Great Question

Ghallanda has the most founders (players that played since beta period, January 2006...) Your largest amount of experienced players are here, but naturally ALL the servers have Founders and dang good players.

So Ghallanda is by FAR the best server in my opinion, but Kyber also has a good number of founders as well...

Best thing you can do however is TALK about the game... and that goes for anyone reading this as well... more people means a longer playing experience for ALL of us!
    The Single Greatest game in the MMO history is right at your fingertips ENJOYYY!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!