Default How do I find out what server I am on?

I created my toons so long ago that I have forgotten what server they are on. How and where do I look to find out on what server they exist? I know it is a boneheaded question but hey...sometime dementia gets the best of us.

If you selected a default server in the login list it would be the top one(or highlighted I think).

Otherwise grab a drink and start logging in to each one
    flaltyne2001
    Xanther Falshun - 16Rogue - Baz Axeman - 8Fighter - Xanone 5Wizard - Argonnessen
    proud member of Prophets of Velah

Community Member Yvonne_Blacksword's Avatar
    in the dark...cold...UnderWater places...

might check in to risia. sometimes the server names are listed there if ther is a name conflict...
    I found some long lost family that way...

<sniff>

The last server is on top of course, but I think the other servers you have been on are next on the list, and even 'brighter' than the ones you have never logged on to...

In order to find the server ID, I have to step all of the way through new character creation? I wish they would show this information on the character tab that is exposed via the letter C

Start up the launcher. Put in your user name and password. Stop on the next screen. There is a list of servers. The first one in the list is the last one you logged onto, so that's probably the one you are looking for.
    Freeman - Human Bard - Thelanis Fulfilling my duty to the ladies of Stormreach
    Yuvben(Halfling Rogue), Acana(Drow Sorcerer), Walket(Human Cleric), Mahoukami (WF Wizard), Knicapper(Horc Fighter), Pyetr(Human Bard), Mazinger (WF Barb), and Belcar(Halfling Ranger).