Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

I agree Phainen that by the time we got to quests that really need more then 4 we could probably fill them in so starting with 4 is ok if that's what people want to do to accomadate their preferred times. I will start keeping track or you can PHainen just to see where we are at.

PREFERED DAYS

Stratevera (Raven) Tuesday
    Adden (Coovin) Tuesday
    TCmexman Thursday
    Phainen Gramas Tuesday and Thursday
    Dornfelder (CH4) Tuesday

Just post and I will edit this to keep track

Raven
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-11-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Default Prefered Days

TCmexman (nameless as of yet) Thursday

Founder

I can commit to both nights if enough people need to play on thursdays to warrant splitting the team.

Community Member

Default preferred day

HI guys,

CH4 (Dornfelder) Tuesday

Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Hi guys i update my main post on this. We now have 4 comitted for Tuesday, and 2 for Thursdays with Phainen being on both days. Looks likes tuesdays are shaping up. Keep the posts coming.

Raven

Founder

I'm pretty sure Tunrik and his friend are going to opt for Thursdays also so that would end up four and four if that's true.

Community Member

Default Tuesday start time

Hi guys

Is the plan to play Tuesday from 8 - 11 EST? If so, that works for me.

Should I come early to allow time to join the guild?

Looking forward to playing

CH4

Founder

Yes the Tuesday group's first meeting is going to be on the 15th.

Community Member

Hello, I am new to Sarlona. My main server is Mabar, but would like to try a RP guild at least once a week or so. My husband and I share this account and we started running out of character slots, so we each went to different servers.
    Anyhoo, I would be interested in joining one of your groups if there is still room. I am willing and able to roll up a new character for the group, just let me know what is needed. Just know, I've not played a caster class yet. I can handle myself with a tank, pally or rogue just fine tho. The new character's name will be Tashin Kel shan. (regardless of what I roll up).

thank you in advance.

the wife of this account.
    Last edited by GlassCannon; 05-13-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Founder

Hi Glass,

Thanks for the post. Of course you can join us. Would you prefer Tuesdays or Thursdays? Both groups are starting up this week.

Hrmmm... well, I have no problem filling out the Thursday team instead of the Tuesday team.
    ~SWR

"There are two secrets to success in life: (1) never reveal everything you know."

Founder

Hey guys,

Thanks raven for keeping a list.

I went back to the third post of the thread to update the two groups. It looks like we have two groups thus far of four, with glass being a fifth on either team. Still haven't heard anything from Tallfellow.

Glass, if you'd like to play a cleric the Tuesday team could use you but don't let that determine what you will play or on what night. If a cleric does not appear on the Tuesday team I can dual class garmas into a wizard/cleric.

Still three spots left in anyone else out there is interested.

Tuesday team starts on the 15th
    Thursdays on the 17th.

I look forward to seeing you all there. Come a few minutes early if you can and I will get you all invited to the guild. The thursday team may need to start unguilded since my second character may not have guilding ability by then but I'll see what I can do.

Community Member

I can try a cleric. I'll probably roll one to learn the basics of it and see how I like it. If I can handle it, then I will keep it, if not, I'll roll up a paladin and back up heal with wands till lvl 4 when I get spells.

Tuesday sounds fine to me. I can also help on Thursdays if needed, as real life permits that is.

See you in game..

Community Member

ok, tried a cleric and found I don't have the patience for it. I rolled a paladin instead. The name is Hyldr Kel Shan (Tashin was already taken) I'll roll up a sorce or wizzy just to try em out tho.

Founder

Hi Glass,

Play whatever class you like to play. Do you know what night you'd like to join yet?

Community Member

I'm gonna say Tuesday night.. and It'll be my new pally.

Founder

I just want to make sure everyone understands what I mean by doing the solo quests.

There are 7 quests you can do before the group meets up to simulate prior adventuring experience before joining the group.

Wavecrest

Taking Stock
    Thwarting the Threat

Harbor

The Miller's Debt
    Arachnophobia
    Defend Haverdasher
    Home Sweet Sewer
    An Explosive Situation

These are the solo quests and the only ones we should be doing before meeting up with the group. Please do them only once. This should put you at about 300 xp from Rank 4, or in other words around 2700 experience.

If you go over this you will level before the rest of the group does and will forever after affect their experience gain. So please don't do that. We should all be leveling together at least to start. I realize that eventually with people being absent they will fall behind but such is the breaks for missing a session. Let's start the group off on an even level please.

Community Member

gottem done, bio is written and am ready to go..

Okay, consider me confirmed for a Thursday preference then.

Looking over what we have so far, I am considering going Cleric/Paladin... perhaps a Templar of the Flame. I'll mull it over.

My character's name will be Devonin Hailed. See all those involved on Thursday. Looking forward to it.
    ~SWR

"There are two secrets to success in life: (1) never reveal everything you know."

Community Member

Default oops

Looks like Dornfelder got a little crazy and over did it just a tad.

Let's consider Dornfelder benched... or boothed with an ale... for the moment.

Taking his place will be
    Gror level 1 Barbarian.

Gror has followed the guidelines more closely and is just shy of rank 4 by about 300 ep. Sorry for any confusion these dwarf cousins may have caused.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys Tuesday night. I'll be in the tavern at 7:45 EST unless that is not enough time to get all the guild items set-up in which case I can get Gror there earlier.

CH4

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast