Master of Fears (for fvs and possibly cleric)
I was thinking about old D&D domains and implementing them in enhancement trees like a few are now:
We have : war, light, darkness, healing
Then I thought fvs, really has only 1 tree, and the other is shared with cleric anyway, so heres one for fvs (though you could add it as a "fear" domain cleric also)
Fvs needed a darker tree, the darker powers have champions too.
This is a work in progress.
The lines in the point section with the same Numbers are linked to ones in "higher" point zones.
For example amplify bane and horrific bane are linked , amplify is a pre-req for horrific.
(6) Bane aura (toggle)
(12) Doom Aura (toggle)
(18) Nightmare Guard
(20) Fear Aura (toggle)
1) You gain bane added to your level 1 spells (2)
2) Amplified bane: (1,2,3) Your bane effects now inflict -2,-3,-4 to saves vs fear
3) Your weapons inflict bane (2)
)Self Confidence: (1,2,3) You gain +1, +2, +3 to will saves
1) you gain Scare added to your level 2 spells (2)
2) Horrific Bane: your bane effects now cause -1/-2 to all saves and an additional -1/-2 to hit. (2,4)
4) Your fear effects now makes them paralysed with fear, they will not run. (2)
1) you gain crushing despair added to your level 3 spells (2)
)Scarecrow: You become immune to fear yourself and gain a toggle that makes you fearsome if you wish it. (2)
3) Your weapons gain cursespewing. (2)
4) Mass Hysteria: creatures affected by your fear effects can cause nearby enemies to become shaken. (2)
1) you gain fear added to your level 4 spells (2)
)Improved cursing: your curse spells give -5/-6 instead of -4. (2,4)
3) Your weapons gain improved cursespewing. (2)
4) Lingering Doubts: Your fear effects now can 1 in 20 cause a curse effect on the victim. (2)
1) You gain phantasmal killer added to your level 5 spells. (2)
4) Sum of all fears: Your fear effects now can 1 in 20 cause a phantasmal killer roll on the victim (2)
)Living Nightmare: every 200 seconds you can gain infernal power gaining a profane bonus to strength and constitution.
Input, comment is welcome, redesign if you want, add some missing holes.
No balance for points is in there atm