doubleshoot need an update..
since manyshot will give giving a -100% doubleshot for 70 second after update. there should be an update to doubleshoot to compensate the penalty. doubleshot bonus from shadow arrow and aa capstone should be doubled. (10% and 20% total of 30%)
archer dps is purely depend on manyshot.. if you put a penalty to it, then perhaps update their normal dps. so we can save manyshot only for the most needed time.
p.s. 10k star is just as powerful.. why manyshot have way longer debuff time??? 10k star may not be as much burst as manyshot without decent equipment(mostly wisdom), but it's cooldown is only 1/4 of manyshot..
Yes doubleshot can use an update !!!
1, Doubleshot debuff needs to be removed from Manyshot all together !!
2, Leave it for 10k stars or reduce it to 30secs for 10k , Make the debuff only work for bows as to not ruin thrower builds who depend on it !!
3, Doubleshot needs it's percentages boosted across the board , Especially for pure rangers !!!
4, I would go so far as to say 30 dex should = 30% doubleshot !! , Doing so would allow people who built for it to get it up to around 110ish area , So a constant 2 arrows with a 10% chance at a 3rd !!!!
Doing so would allow the devs to breath easy not having to touch projectile speeds which is a problem and creates lagg !!
It would make pure's allot better without touching monkchers !! , But it would buff monkchers in a sense who get doubleshot as well !! They would still have the dmg , and vast utility + 10k which built correctly is 2-4 arrows for 30 secs as well as manyshot !!