THF, Glancing Blows, Cleaves, Doublestrike and Smites - help wanted
Most of my toons are TWF toons, so I'm kind of oblivious in regards to the mechanics of the THF related abilities and how they interact with each other. In the following, there are a few questions which I couldn't find an answer for in the wiki, or want to make sure it's still recent.
For all questions, I'm thinking of using a Quarterstaff while centered, if this is of any importance.
1. Do Glancing Blows trigger at the 1st and 4th attack of the attack chain, i.e. in 50% of all the attacks if the chain is uninterrupted while standing still?
2. Do Glancing Blows have the ability to become crits (with a reduced total damage)?
3. Can a Cleave or Great Cleave with a Qstaff produce Glancing Blows on the Targets?
4. Will extra attacks from doublestrike proc glancing blows?
5. Will a glancing Blow have a chance to proc a doublestrike?
6. Will (Great) Cleaves proc doublestrikes?
7. Can a Smite (Paladin ability) proc a Glancing Blow?
8. Can a Smit proc a Doublestrike for a doublesmite? (I think this is the case.)
Thanks for your help.
My impressions so far:
7. Yes. It's pretty possible that this glancing blow will get extra damage from Smiting.