Build request: Iconic Bladeforged Artificer
Just pre-ordered next SC, and got access to Bladeforged. Woot!
I'd like to make an artificer, but am aware that I need at least one level of Pala. I have no IDEA how to mix these two classes. What I'd like is:
- Mainly ranged combat (repeater)
- Quickened reconstruct
- Backup caster offense (maybe, not solid on this)
- Not a juggernaut (I'm not experienced enough, or geared enough to play one)
- Full trapping (please include Spot - I don't know alot of the trap locations)
- Solo-oriented, but useful in a party
I did not Spot that in the OP
Your WIS is gonna be low, which will affect spot. However, your high INT will make you a Search machine. Don't worry about not spotting the traps. You will find them when you Search (based on high INT). You may die a few times, because you don't spot the danger and walk into it. You will learn where the boxes are, and in general where there might be a trap to Search for.
Also, a high INT/DEX build is going to leave little points for the rest of the stats. You can buff STR with equipment, augments, etc. To get your HPs up with lower CON, fold in items with HPs or blue augment slots that you can slot an HP augment in to. I want to point out the high DEX will offeset some of the low HP due to your high reflex.
Here is an item I use on my bladeforged arty to pump up my HP: