PDA

View Full Version : Australian time zone dedicated group.

Soldarm
04-01-2007, 05:35 AM
Anyone running under Australian time zones that is interested in a dedicated group for say one night a week? Thinking for Sunday nights so I can avoid having to watch 'Greys Anatomy' and all the other **** on T.V.

Prefer mature (adult) players, with characters starting from scratch and playing only with the group.

Anyone interested?

VonBek
04-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Aerenal has an ANZAC guild, which I believe is comprised of Aussies and Kiwis. Perhaps they can help get things started for you.

Cheers

tassiehawk
04-17-2007, 09:58 PM
On what server are you thinking?

Epsilom
08-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Over here...
We got moved to Sarlona, you're welcome to come and join us!
Thanks Vonbeck... cheques in the mail :p

Rason
08-08-2007, 07:51 PM
I've got a light to heavy RP group (Venturing Virgins) starting on Sarlona which has so far only two aussies in it.. so if we get a good number of aussies.. we may change the time from 9:30am Saturday AEST to something more suitable for us.

Although I'd like it to be an option for others around the world too.

Just an option :)

Quartzite
08-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Anyone running under Australian time zones that is interested in a dedicated group for say one night a week? Thinking for Sunday nights so I can avoid having to watch 'Greys Anatomy' and all the other **** on T.V.

Prefer mature (adult) players, with characters starting from scratch and playing only with the group.

Anyone interested?

I'm interested in a dedicated group. Most of my characters are on Sarlona, but if we're playing dedicated, then I could create on any server.

Epsilom
08-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Rason you from the Mount? sent you a PM :)
Quartzite you should give us a try too if you're looking for some teaming?