PDA

View Full Version : The human "trot"

rockcrown
03-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Ahh yes the human "trot". In an attempt to swing an an object while moving (or simply swing your weapon then begin moving), the human now trots for a few moments before getting into his stride.

Does this animation bother anyone else? It changed quite a while ago, I almost want to say its been around since mod2.

Its been a funny topic of conversation in many guild groups, but in the end. I don't like troting!!!

For those who do not know what I am referring to, try this:
human character
swing a melee weapon once and continue to run, watch for those high elbows :) after a few seconds you return to your typical running motion.

Yvonne_Blacksword
03-27-2007, 02:21 PM
I always thought the human run a bit labored...Like watching me run. Dwarves wobble. Halflings drag their knuckles. I prefer the elf/drow high step.

Nyhm
07-31-2007, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=Yvonne Blacksword;1044191]I always thought the human run a bit labored...Like watching me run. QUOTE]

hahahaha

KoboldKiller
07-31-2007, 02:53 PM
I had the trots once, very bad. Had to wear a diaper.....oops said to much. :D

jaitee
08-17-2007, 04:29 AM
i see it all the time on my toons, alot of mine are humans...and its horrible!

Daddy
08-18-2007, 12:24 PM
yeah when we started this game human's ran decent, then they decided to give us a new more masculine run...to me it just looks like i've had a rectal exam.

Timjc86
06-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Find a robe or armor (I've only seen full plate like this) that has the extra layers/padding on the sides of the upper hips. That exaggerates the booty shake quite a bit. I can instantly induce a play-stopping laughing fit in on of our guild's clerics by throwing on my purple fearsome robe of ghetto booty.

baddax
08-28-2008, 06:46 PM
A freind of mine would always crack me up when he runnnig His female human dual wield ranger. He would always lighten up difficult situations by asking "doe this armor make my A.. look big"?

kingfisher
08-28-2008, 09:41 PM
i cant wait to see the half-orc shuffle......

Mapa
08-28-2008, 11:35 PM
A freind of mine would always crack me up when he runnnig His female human dual wield ranger. He would always lighten up difficult situations by asking "doe this armor make my A.. look big"?

Actually my guild has promised to boot me if I ask that question one more time, while female my elven bard is wearing a breastplate.