PDA

View Full Version : What guide do you wish we had, but dont?

Pellegro
02-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey I was thinking of writing a guide ...

What guide do you all think we need but don't have?

Chance
02-20-2007, 11:39 AM
A guide detailing Boss and mini-boss immunities to Spells and items.

A standard listing of which spells will NOT affect a Boss or Mini boss (regardless of listed immunities such as Mantle of Invulnerability) would be useful in saving some SP during final battles for the mage.

baylensman
02-20-2007, 12:47 PM
weapons, armour, jewelery, what stacks what doesn't.

PurdueDave
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
weapons, armour, jewelery, what stacks what doesn't.

...and spells.

good hope, divine favor, bless, heroism, greater heroism, bard song, remove fear, etc.

Aranticus
02-22-2007, 09:19 PM
how abt item benefits and skills.... ie deception stacks with bluff, etc

Gutpuppet
02-27-2007, 04:23 AM
list of all quests and what they are worth on normal/hard/elite. Maybe this does exist but i cant find it. :(

Arianrhod
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
list of all quests and what they are worth on normal/hard/elite. Maybe this does exist but i cant find it. :(

I second this one. Especially with the bonus experience weekend coming up, it would be nice to be able to plan how to get the most out of it.

Viglin
02-27-2007, 10:20 AM
I second this one. Especially with the bonus experience weekend coming up, it would be nice to be able to plan how to get the most out of it.

Sometimes Advanced Search actually works:)

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9203&highlight=Quest+List

Edit:was in me Newbies Guild...and l didnt even remember it Opps:o

Arianrhod
02-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Sometimes Advanced Search actually works:)

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9203&highlight=Quest+List

Edit:was in me Newbies Guild...and l didnt even remember it Opps:o

Sigh...looks very nice, but I don't have Excel. Was hoping for, you know, just a list I could look at in the forums.

Viglin
02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Sigh...looks very nice, but I don't have Excel. Was hoping for, you know, just a list I could look at in the forums.

DOH...if l get a chance, l see if l can copy/paste it here....or maybe you could PM Ron and ask if he will[dont want to still his thunder]

Gol
03-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Personally, I want a guide for where to find the highest level solo loot farming. I'll even write up how to do it for 2 of the giant caves if need be. I just want to know what my other options are (if there are any). I know I frequently find that I have 30-45 minutes to mess around, but we all know that past level 4 or 5 that translates to "insufficient time to do anything productive", so I usually just go make a couple giant cave runs. However, if there's something better, or something else to do after I've ransacked those...

Turambar
03-01-2007, 08:01 AM
I realize lots of people are not into min/maxing, but I'd like a guide that discusses what GEAR to take as you level up a min/maxed character of a given class. There are lots of posts on builds, but most of them don't walk you through what gear you should be after at certain levels as you go up. If anything, the build posts list some endgame gear. But how about the stuff like:

- At lv 5, your bard should get some stack of ____ scrolls, cause now he can cast them!

- At lv 7, you can snag perma false life and mod fort ring/belt for your melees

- At lv 6, your TWF should be looking for +2 burst weapons

- At lv 8, your cleric's UMD should be ___ with the Golden Cartouche, so she should get some ___ wands since there's a good chance of success.

That kind of thing. Details. Especially the spell-type things (scrolls, etc.) I'm playing a bard and cleric now based on great build suggestions, but I'm kind of feeling my way on what I can do.

I realize that a thorough reading of the class servers would yield some of this information, but then, that's why a guide is good--to concentrate the info in one place. :)

Turambar