PDA

View Full Version : How To Solo for The Wiz King (Video)

Ozwyn
12-31-2006, 11:14 AM
Another Video added to the small little archive that i'm trying to astablish. Hope you guys enjoy. Its a bit harder without a Fear immune item, but i managed...

http://www.diligencedkp.com/Videos.html

Craggath
01-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Cool stuff

Keep us posted when you do more.

Aadio
01-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Dude... the king bugged out and didnt even attack you..

Ozwyn
01-01-2007, 03:45 PM
yea at the end he did, i'll remake it and do it again... I've done it many times and I just got a fear immune item so it'll be much easier anyways...

DemonMage
01-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Could you please use a format other than WMV for your movies? XVid AVI or h.264 would be nice =-p Mostly for better seek support, but you might also be able to get a smaller file size, or better quality for the file size (though it's not bad right now).

Ozwyn
01-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Could you please use a format other than WMV for your movies? XVid AVI or h.264 would be nice =-p Mostly for better seek support, but you might also be able to get a smaller file size, or better quality for the file size (though it's not bad right now).

I was using windows movie maker to convert my files... I am actually kinda new to the program. I'll fiddle around a bit more with the formats... does anyone else have the same issues?

btw.. did you atleast enjoy the video :D

cryptout
01-02-2007, 06:47 AM
I love the vid, it shows great player skill and knowledge of the game mechanics.

Good job! (gonna watch your other vids now)

DemonMage
01-02-2007, 01:02 PM
It was pretty decent, yeah! It was fun to see, since I just came back I wasn't too familiar with the quest. And I usually use VirtualDub to convert/trim files, but it's a less userfriendly program.

Dariuss
01-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Looks good, and good work on the quest too!

WMV is just fine, a little tweaking of the settings and you can do better than a QT or Flash format.

General tips: Look at framerate and smoothness/sharpness settings. Optimize your bitrate by skimping on the audio portion. Increase buffer size. Increase key frame frequency.

SableShadow
01-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Veeeeery nice, thank you. :)

MrWizard
01-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I am duly impressed.

Wish my mage could cast blade barrier.

Awesome run...difficulty doesn't matter...you soloed a 12 level dungoen full of undead.

Awesome......

Just a note...when I solo a high level I usually invite my friends into the party for the end chests, elite favor, and the end reward. Also a great way to share your experience and enjoyment with your friends over your triumph!!

I am impressed, good job

Mordencanen
01-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Ive done Print screens but that was sweet! How the heck do you capture the video of the quest?
Thanks in advance,
Llord:eek:

greeneggsnoham
01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Is it just me or does this link no longer work?

RazBobka
01-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, it looks like the site is dead. Probably due to excessive bandwidth. You might want to check into putting it on YouTube. Sounds like a cool video.

Strakeln
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Is it just me or does this link no longer work?
Not working for me right now, probably exceeded his bandwidth for the day.

Oswalt, I've enjoyed your video posts, keep 'em coming!