PDA

View Full Version : Essential Equipment.....

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 11:27 AM
THere are lots of informative threads here.. ANd after a search I have not found exatly what I'm looking for. If there is such a list, please direct me to it.. If not, Please fel free to Add on to the list I've compiled here so Far.

Items EVERYONE should have.... And USE! (Theres been plenty of times I've forgotten to equipt an item before its too late... Whoops) By Using these items effectively, you can save your casters valuble mana.

Wearables

Proof Against Poison: Self Explantory I would think.... Makes running through Poison traps a breeze and eliminates a lot of Stat Damage.

Disease Immunity: Again, Self Explanitory...... Stops you from catching a nasty disease.

Feather Falling: No more taking damage from slips, or falls from high places!

Underwater Action: Plenty of these to go around..... Whats the swin Skill for?

Blindness Ward: Definatly Sucks to get BLinded....

Deathblock Item: SUre, your death ward spell is neat.. But when you come face to face with a Beholder, your Deathward is the first thing to go.

Consumables

Elemental Resist Potions: Carry at least acouple of each of these if you dont have a Item with a level apropriet Resist. A Lesser Acid Resist Sheild isnt going to do you much good at 12th level.....

Barkskin: Even with the Nerf.... er.... Correction today, Barkskin is one of the best AC Buffs Out there..... Rangers dont usualy have a ton of Mana.. SO being able to self Bark (Especially during combat when your ranger is busy fighting as well) can be a life saver.

Haste: Chug one before/During a battle... Chug one if you happen to be a bit out of range when your caster throws it down.... Use your Potion to keep up instead of making the caster use another 20-30 SPell points.

Cure XXX Wounds Potions: Bah! I dont need to carry those, thats what my cleric is for! OK... Interesting concept... But wrong..... Carry a supply of level apropriet Cure potions. Sometmes the cleric cant keep up with damage being dealt. It happens... and if he's outof mana and down to wands, recharge time is slow. Being able to down a quick potion will keep you on your feet and in the battle!

Wand of Cure Moderate or Cure Serious: What.. Your Fighter Doesnt have UMD? Thats OK.... Give it to the Cleric..... As my Primary is a Cleric, I have NEVER turned down a wand. If you dont want to carry around a "Just in case" wand, throw him some plat.... Let me let you in on a little secret.... People who take care of their clerics tend to be the First person to get a heal when the group takes damage.....

Clicky's/Consumables
CLicky or Potion... Your Choice... But they should be on your charater....

Shield: SHield is often overlooked as an essential. Even though the AC bonus may not do you any good, the Magic Missle Deflection is welcome.

Heroism: +2 to Attacks, Skill Checks and Saves. Always Welcome.

Remove Curse: Being Cursed Sucks. And it doesnt go away on its own. A Good supply of Remove CUrse potions will make sure your not playing at -4

Remove Fear: Being Feared pretty much makes you useless... Even though the efect is usually pretty short, 10-20 seconds of not being helpful can lead to a party wipe.

Theres plenty of Uber items out there that sure are nice to have, but the above list is items that are readily availble that every good adventurer should have. Being properly equipt can save you a death and save your cleric or mage lots of Mana.

Zenako
12-13-2006, 11:32 AM
and all of them can be found stacked with other useful boosts in mid level items and jewelry. Like underwater action with Haggle +5, or Blindness immunity with Light Fortification. Lots of nice dual buff items can be had...

Viglin
12-13-2006, 11:32 AM
THere are lots of informative threads here.. ANd after a search I have not found exatly what I'm looking for. If there is such a list, please direct me to it.. If not, Please fel free to Add on to the list I've compiled here so Far.

Items EVERYONE should have.... And USE! (Theres been plenty of times I've forgotten to equipt an item before its too late... Whoops)

Proof Against Poison: Self Explantory I would think.... Makes running through Poison traps a breeze and eliminates a lot of Stat Damage.

Disease Immunity: Again, Self Explanitory...... Stops you from catching a nasty disease.

Feather Falling: No more taking damage from slips, or falls from high places!

Underwater Action: Plenty of these to go around..... Whats the swin Skill for?

Blindness Ward: Definatly Sucks to get BLinded....

Deathblock Item: SUre, your death ward spell is neat.. But when you come face to face with a Beholder, your Deathward is the first thing to go.

Theres plenty of Uber items out there that sure are nice to have, but the above list is items that are readily availble that every good adventurer should have. Being properly equipt can save you a death and save your cleric or mage lots of Mana.

Very nice list...youd be surprised even in level 10-12 groups people who dont have some of the above[lve yet to get Deathblock myself], especially poison protection which is really a must have.

Id also add to the list everyone in the mid to high levels should be carrying plenty of healing items and some spell clickies[Resit Energy, Shield, etc etc]

One big bonus of the AH is l got 90% of these items of it for a good price.

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Shield Clickys are often overlooked.... "What good is a 1st level shield spell gonna do my big bad 10th level fighter?" Run Von4 with and without Sheild and you'll have your answer.... ;)

Elemental Resist Pots should be standard for all non-Casting toons as noted above. I think we've al run into situations where a battle took longer than we thought and our elemental resist ran out at an innapropreite time... Chug a quick potion to get your resists back so the caster has time to target you and rebuff... Not to mention Acid Blood... THat sucks.. Its a LOT faster to chug 2 potions than for the caster to hit you with 2 resists.

tycoonbob
12-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Since this is the closest thing to what i was looking for, i will ask here. I was looking for a list of weapon and armor bonuses and what they do. stuff like flametouch, icy burst, frost, flaming, adamantine, ghosttouch, etc. is there a list of what all of those do?

Viglin
12-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Since this is the closest thing to what i was looking for, i will ask here. I was looking for a list of weapon and armor bonuses and what they do. stuff like flametouch, icy burst, frost, flaming, adamantine, ghosttouch, etc. is there a list of what all of those do?

Weapon Affects can be found sticked in the General Discussion area[hopefully it will get reposted here too]

Armor affects dont think theres a list but there easier to explain

tycoonbob
12-13-2006, 11:54 AM
oh, never looked there...i usually only come to this area and saw this post and it made me think about it. thanks

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Edited the List to include some critical Consumables.... Lets get some input on Clicky's

DuckOfDeath
12-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Some of this may not be must haves but at least really should have to make life easier:

Reaver ring - You really really want fear immunity in the desert if you are not a paladin. Not sure if there is any other random item that spawns with this but since it is easy to get you may as well just farm for this.

Planar gird - Greater heroism is not really a must but it does make life much simpler.

Heroism clicky - I am not really into carrying a bunch of planar girds around so instead I carry a couple heroism clickies. They only have half the bonus and only last half as long but they have 3 charges instead of just 1. Usually use them in the early sub boss fights and save the gird for main bosses.

Resist items - Most of the ones I use are on shields but I also use cloaks. They should be at least improved version but get greater if you can. Esp for acid so you can just pop one on when you get hit by PK hounds or acid arrows then switch back once the acid is gone. I treat these as kind of like resist clickies instead of having to keep buying potions.

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Some of this may not be must haves but at least really should have to make life easier:

Reaver ring - You really really want fear immunity in the desert if you are not a paladin. Not sure if there is any other random item that spawns with this but since it is easy to get you may as well just farm for this.

Planar gird - Greater heroism is not really a must but it does make life much simpler.

Heroism clicky - I am not really into carrying a bunch of planar girds around so instead I carry a couple heroism clickies. They only have half the bonus and only last half as long but they have 3 charges instead of just 1. Usually use them in the early sub boss fights and save the gird for main bosses.

Resist items - Most of the ones I use are on shields but I also use cloaks. They should be at least improved version but get greater if you can. Esp for acid so you can just pop one on when you get hit by PK hounds or acid arrows then switch back once the acid is gone. I treat these as kind of like resist clickies instead of having to keep buying potions.

Trying to keep this list to things that are easily obtainable. Heroism Clicky is a good one for sure.... Resist items, I mentioned, But having a Potion will suffice in a Pinch. The Reaver Ring and Planar Gird are awesome Items.. I havent been lucky enough to pull either yet even though I'm almost capped..... I would put these in the same catagory as Hyrulians Pendant (VI Spell Pen for Non Good.. Neg level if you are good) and THe Behlder ptic Nerve..... Fantastic additions..... But unfortunatly, not readily available.

DuckOfDeath
12-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Trying to keep this list to things that are easily obtainable. Heroism Clicky is a good one for sure.... Resist items, I mentioned, But having a Potion will suffice in a Pinch. The Reaver Ring and Planar Gird are awesome Items.. I havent been lucky enough to pull either yet even though I'm almost capped..... I would put these in the same catagory as Hyrulians Pendant (VI Spell Pen for Non Good.. Neg level if you are good) and THe Behlder ptic Nerve..... Fantastic additions..... But unfortunatly, not readily available.

Reaver rings and planar girds are easily attainable (definately much easier than getting the other items you listed in the quote) if you really want to get it. The quest is easy to do and doesnt take much time. You can even do it two man if you wanted to but its better to take a full group for more chances of a drop. The problem is that many people get discouraged because the drop rate is pretty low. My guild usually does loot runs once a week and we usually dont stop until we get a planar gird and usually have a couple reaver rings by then. It kind of like muckbane (which should also be on the list) where you just have to be persistent and not give up because you have an unlucky streak.

As far as the resist items go I know you list potions but IMHO static items are much better. For one they can offer up to greater resists but the improved resists that are equal to the potions will suffice. Plus you never have to worry about restocking or running out of potions. You also dont have to worry about them getting dispelled (esp in invaders where you fight beholders in between groups of fire reavers, ice flensers, and PK hounds or BAM where the death priests love to hit you with dispel just before they chain lightning you) and having to pop another potion every couple mins.

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Guess I have to make some more runs for the Planar Grid and Reaver Ring.... Got an extra you wanna sell me or trade? :)
I guess The Point of this post is how to equipt your character with items that are random drops in a LOT of quests or can be purchased either at Vendors, Or on the AH for a reasonable Price.

I agree a Muckbane is tremendously helpful to a questor (As are the other items you listed) but Only obtainable in one quest and 2 luck factors are involved in getting one... Muck actually being there.. Then your Roll on the chest..... Of course, you can run the quest 100 times if need be.... But that gets boring.

Improved/Greater resistance items are great to have..... ABsolutely.... Get as many as you can. But the drop rate is low, and the cost on the AH is pretty steep on them.... Especially Greater Resist.....

Valiena
12-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Remove Fear Potion is essential especially at lower levels. It is far faster to drink one than get Cleric/Bard to cast remove fear on you when you get hit with a fear effect. That 5 seconds or so can be critical!

Impaqt
12-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Remove Fear Potion is essential especially at lower levels. It is far faster to drink one than get Cleric/Bard to cast remove fear on you when you get hit with a fear effect. That 5 seconds or so can be critical!
Good One! I would add Remove CUrse to that as well..... Especially since Curse doent go away like fear.

Valiena
12-13-2006, 01:56 PM
If you have time, and no group goto One Eared Bugbear. Port to the Chief Uguruz and pick the flower by him, and just down the hill from him. 2 total. Recall, and wait 5 minutes. Winse and Repeat. Good way to kill time while LFG. You will get plenty of CSW, Remove Blindnes, and Remove Curse pots that way.

MysticRhythms
12-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Remove Fear potions are still useful at higher levels too. Drow Scorpions case Scare on you and Mummies have Despair. That little 60 gp potion helps you with both effects if you can't afford Greater Heroism (which also makes one immune to Fear).

I'd also like to point out that Poisonproof items make you immune to Cloudkill so have them ready when you know you are up against Arcane Blackbone skeletons.

Some of the best clickies I've managed to acquire are the "Remove ____" versions or the Lesser Restorations. Those are abilities you know you will need and sure don't mind having available when you fail a saving throw.

I have also managed to get a nice colelction of Owl's Wisdom clickies. If your fighters are suffering from failed Will saves (Fear, Hypnotic Pattern, Hold Person) then having a 3x Owl's Wisdom clicky sometimes helps them. Many PuG fighters and rogues neglect enhancing their Wisdom.

By that same token, I recommend a Fox's Cunning clicky to help rogues get that extra boost when disablign a trap.

Eagles' Splendor clickies give you that extra discount when buying things from vendors or selling loot as well.

Rangers and Rogues who have a high enough Dex to be able to wear Robes and use Mage Armor potions can use Divine Power and Divine Favor clickies to great effect.

Beherit_Baphomar
05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
This should be printed in the 'user manual' for DDO.

EVERYONE who wants to play this game should read this list.

David_Edwards
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
This should be printed in the 'user manual' for DDO.

EVERYONE who wants to play this game should read this list.

WOW talk about thread necro! :eek:

Impaqt
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Cool.. Now I can comment without "Bumping"
I've been meaning ot update this abit for Higher end content.... I feel Blindness ward is overarated now.. A Remove Blindness Clicky or wand should be sufficient.

Denomicon
05-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Don't forget a Detect Secret doors clicky. These are so incredibly handy, especially when soloing with a character that has terrible search.

muffinlad
05-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Amazingly, I just published a very similar list to our guild website of how to be a better "Team" member. So it may be a "raised thread" it is hitting some high points.

Well done.

Vox
05-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Guess I have to make some more runs for the Planar Grid and Reaver Ring.... Got an extra you wanna sell me or trade? :)
I guess The Point of this post is how to equipt your character with items that are random drops in a LOT of quests or can be purchased either at Vendors, Or on the AH for a reasonable Price.

I agree a Muckbane is tremendously helpful to a questor (As are the other items you listed) but Only obtainable in one quest and 2 luck factors are involved in getting one... Muck actually being there.. Then your Roll on the chest..... Of course, you can run the quest 100 times if need be.... But that gets boring.

Improved/Greater resistance items are great to have..... ABsolutely.... Get as many as you can. But the drop rate is low, and the cost on the AH is pretty steep on them.... Especially Greater Resist.....

As far as Girds and Rings go I agree to some extent... Muckbane however... maybe it should just read "some sort of blunt wood weapon for mucks". People who don't carry some method for appropriately dealing with mucks drop significantly on my list of people to group with. Personally, if you 2 man it for immediate zone reset, it takes 2 minutes to run to the end of the quest and check for Muck. I've never had to spend more than 30 minutes to get 1-3 muckbanes, it IMHO should be a must-have, or some equivalent.

Vox

Velorn
07-06-2007, 12:11 PM

Items EVERYONE should have.... And USE! (Theres been plenty of times I've forgotten to equipt an item before its too late... Whoops) By Using these items effectively, you can save your casters valuble mana.

Great List Impaqt. I firmly believe in self-sufficiency...although rarely needed...so here's what Freebee carries around. Elemental Resist and Protection (60 point) pots (For every element), 2 stacks CSW pots, 1 stack CMW pots for top ups, Jump, Remove Disease, Remove Curse, Remove Fear, Mage Armour, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration (can cast on others as well), Haste, Heroism, Aid, Barkskin, Neutralize Poison....I'm probably missing some as I have 3 bars of pots. I use Bless, Divine Power and Expedious Retreat clickies...always looking for more.

I also gladly give the healers of my sorry a** at least 1 CSW wand and 5 Mass CMW scrolls when we begin a quest. If I can afford it, Raise Dead scrolls too.

Harbinder
07-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Great List Impaqt. I firmly believe in self-sufficiency...although rarely needed...so here's what Freebee carries around. Elemental Resist and Protection (60 point) pots (For every element), 2 stacks CSW pots, 1 stack CMW pots for top ups, Jump, Remove Disease, Remove Curse, Remove Fear, Mage Armour, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration (can cast on others as well), Haste, Heroism, Aid, Barkskin, Neutralize Poison....I'm probably missing some as I have 3 bars of pots. I use Bless, Divine Power and Expedious Retreat clickies...always looking for more.

I also gladly give the healers of my sorry a** at least 1 CSW wand and 5 Mass CMW scrolls when we begin a quest. If I can afford it, Raise Dead scrolls too.

Good Lord man! That's *counts on fingers*...alot of freakin Inventory!

Kulothar
07-28-2007, 05:44 AM
In The butchers path, the rare ogre spawn can drop the Hammer of Vengence. At least a dozen times I have gotten to the boss mob of STK and found that people don't have elemental or adamantine weapons because of their level. The hammer is a Adamantine Maul that can be obtained at that level and works great for any fighter type. I rate it up with muckbane for newbie necessaries.

Another necessary at higher levels is a fire or acid weapon for trolls and wands of webs for anyone that can use them.

Another clicky I have found very useful at higher levels is a solid fog item for when you want to fog up a doorway.

There are many rare items but surviving the newbie stage is what matters the most to give you time to find them.

binnsr
08-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Cure XXX Wounds Potions: Bah! I dont need to carry those, thats what my cleric is for! OK... Interesting concept... But wrong..... Carry a supply of level apropriet Cure potions. Sometmes the cleric cant keep up with damage being dealt. It happens... and if he's outof mana and down to wands, recharge time is slow. Being able to down a quick potion will keep you on your feet and in the battle!

At an average of 13.5hp/pot, CSW potions aren't that great of an option .. on my fighter, it takes ~25 potions to refill from empty (or ~20 if I just rezzed and shrined). I'm not saying to not carry them, but to say that you can pop one and stay in the battle at higher levels is just plain wrong.. If I'm to the point that I need to self-heal in battle, then I need to get out of combat (either by tumbling out of the way or shieldblocking) and start spamming my pot button..

Velorn
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Good Lord man! That's *counts on fingers*...alot of freakin Inventory!

And that's why I'm broke all the time:D :D

Velorn
08-17-2007, 02:26 PM
In The butchers path, the rare ogre spawn can drop the Hammer of Vengence. At least a dozen times I have gotten to the boss mob of STK and found that people don't have elemental or adamantine weapons because of their level. The hammer is a Adamantine Maul that can be obtained at that level and works great for any fighter type. I rate it up with muckbane for newbie necessaries.

Another necessary at higher levels is a fire or acid weapon for trolls and wands of webs for anyone that can use them.

Another clicky I have found very useful at higher levels is a solid fog item for when you want to fog up a doorway.

There are many rare items but surviving the newbie stage is what matters the most to give you time to find them.

Update: I use a set of bracers that have 3/3 charges of solid fog, Bracers of Divine Power, Bracers of Bless, Bracers of Divine Favor and +1 Bracers of +11 heal.

On my 2 lowbee's I ran WW till I got the Black Widow Bracers.

Albel
08-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I'd like to add to the wearables section an item with the highest + to heal as you can wear, doing this helps restore more hp when shrining thus saving the cleric or your potion supply from having to make up the difference.

Hobble_Gobble
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
I think one of the best clickies that is frequently overlooked is the "visors of the flesh render" (or something like that) from the Tangleroot arc. 7 minutes of deathward so you won't have to worry about stat damage or death effects, and save the cleric a few lesser restorations. I think too many people think (as I did for a while) that deathblock and death ward are the same. Sure you might have to run TR a few times to get it as a named end reward, but given that Mod5 will surely feature stat-damaging undead, this item should be a must have. And even before Mod5 this item really helps out in the already released Necropolis quests and the PoP Vampire cell. I've even heard of some people having 3 sets! Now that's prepared (and cleric friendly).
Happy Hunting

binnsr
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I think one of the best clickies that is frequently overlooked is the "visors of the flesh render" (or something like that) from the Tangleroot arc. 7 minutes of deathward so you won't have to worry about stat damage or death effects, and save yourself a few lesser restoration potions. I think too many people think (as I did for a while) that deathblock and death ward are the same. Sure you might have to run TR a few times to get it as a named end reward, but given that Mod5 will surely feature stat-damaging undead, this item should be a must have. And even before Mod5 this item really helps out in the already released Necropolis quests and the PoP Vampire cell. I've even heard of some people having 3 sets! Now that's prepared (and cleric friendly).
Happy Hunting

fixed that for ya..

honestly, there's no reason why you can't carry lesser restore potions - no matter what your class is. My cleric dies a little inside everytime someone shouts "Lesser Restore!"

Spakerman
08-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Also a Ghosttouch weapon is a must have, at least in my limited experience.

I'm just starting to be able to afford to stock up on potions so I'll be able to keep up now I think... but when you're first starting out you just can't afford it. Breaking crates and grabbing all the pots that drop is usually enough for me to have a steady supply of resist potions but the rest have been a problem up til now.

Was happy to get a good deal on some bloodplate though so at least I have deathblock covered right now.

VonBek
08-23-2007, 09:16 AM
I've been using Shield of Faith and Shield clickies together. The deflection and shield bonus' stack. When my ranger goes TWF, or my pally goes to greatsword (Lord 'o Blades Basic) it seems to keep the hits off me for a bit. And as an impoverished soloist, rechargeable clickies extend my coin reserves, where pots do not. (I keep pots, but I'd rather burn through my clickies first).

Impaqt
08-23-2007, 09:56 AM
I've been using Shield of Faith and Shield clickies together. The deflection and shield bonus' stack. When my ranger goes TWF, or my pally goes to greatsword (Lord 'o Blades Basic) it seems to keep the hits off me for a bit. And as an impoverished soloist, rechargeable clickies extend my coin reserves, where pots do not. (I keep pots, but I'd rather burn through my clickies first).

Most CLickies are L1 spells.. L1 Sof is +2. Pots are +3. EIther are a Great addition to any adventurer.. However, There are lots of other places to get a deflection bonus.

Sheild is a specific need for Characters that dont use a "Real" Sheild. Definatly a good addition. I prefer Wands myself since it only lasts a minute and most clickies are only 3 or 5 charges.

binnsr
08-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Sheild is a specific need for Characters that dont use a "Real" Sheild. Definatly a good addition. I prefer Wands myself since it only lasts a minute and most clickies are only 3 or 5 charges.
Plus, by using Shield wands, you can find lvl5/7/10 ones that last 5/7/10 minutes .. greatly increasing their value.. of course, just like all other high-level wands, these are looted or bought on the AH rather than at the shop.

Hobble_Gobble
08-23-2007, 11:13 AM
fixed that for ya..

honestly, there's no reason why you can't carry lesser restore potions - no matter what your class is. My cleric dies a little inside everytime someone shouts "Lesser Restore!"

Gee, thanks for the fix binnsr ;) My cleric dies a little inside only when someone shouts greater restore for a little stat damage...Lesser restore wands are dirt cheap...cheaper for a cleric to buy a wand of 50, then a newb to buy 50 pots. Never the less, the best place for a lesser restore is on a clickie.

geezee
12-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Nowadays a fort item is needed as well.

sirgog
01-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Gee, thanks for the fix binnsr ;) My cleric dies a little inside only when someone shouts greater restore for a little stat damage...Lesser restore wands are dirt cheap...cheaper for a cleric to buy a wand of 50, then a newb to buy 50 pots. Never the less, the best place for a lesser restore is on a clickie.

Of course, lesser restore clickies are worth quite a bit, as they are excellent gear for characters of every class, including clerics (as they save SP and/or wands).

MysticRhythms
01-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Of course, lesser restore clickies are worth quite a bit, as they are excellent gear for characters of every class, including clerics (as they save SP and/or wands).

And Barbarians, to remove Fatigue after Raging - something not obvious to newer players.

Zenako
01-02-2008, 10:23 AM
I Know my Ranger packs 8 Clicks worth of Lesser Restore (a 5 and a 3), a 3 Click Remove Curse, etc. Do I carry pots, nope (no room when I also have the items), but most of my other wand using characters happily carry the Remove X wands.

TehSilence
07-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Cool.. Now I can comment without "Bumping"
I've been meaning ot update this abit for Higher end content.... I feel Blindness ward is overarated now.. A Remove Blindness Clicky or wand should be sufficient.

Yes, and it was just the other day fighting some boss construct in whatever mission (I can't remember) that he repeatedly blinded me while I was wearing my blindness ward glasses. Maybe I had them on backwards or something, who knows? My Barbarian Intelligence is under 8. He also did some kind of stun attack as well, maybe that will trigger someone's memory of what boss or mission it was. Anyway, it was very frustrating to have basically the blindness affect that you cannot avoid even while wearing the glasses. I would have rather had a clicky to get rid of it.

-Silence