PDA

View Full Version : Missing Lioness?

Alithra
08-16-2019, 02:08 PM
Unless I'm just being blind from excitement about the new server....I found all my other goodies *except* for the old VIP Lioness gift. Anyone else not seeing it in your inventory?

Silverleafeon
08-16-2019, 02:27 PM
Just looked, and it is not on my secondary toon.
I have not clicked on the goodies to open anything if that would matter?

donblas
08-16-2019, 02:36 PM
Unless I'm just being blind from excitement about the new server....I found all my other goodies *except* for the old VIP Lioness gift. Anyone else not seeing it in your inventory?

pretty sure I haven't got several account unlockable things - like alabaster lioness

Cordovan
08-16-2019, 02:47 PM
I have also noticed this. We'll have to see what's up.

donblas
08-16-2019, 05:13 PM
I have also noticed this. We'll have to see what's up.

thanks! :)

Tarinia
08-18-2019, 04:33 PM

Same for me Alabaster Lioness is missing. Tarinia

Memnir
08-18-2019, 04:48 PM
I have also noticed this. We'll have to see what's up.Any progress on finding the issue?

I'm also missing all of my Iconic races, along with the Alabaster Lioness, as well as my Bonus Reward Ticket from PAX. I'd love to try some low-level Iconic builds... but I have a feeling I may be outta luck this 90 days.

Cordovan
08-18-2019, 09:57 PM
We should be able to look into this more during the work week.

Two of these I can kind of explain away: The PAX ticket and the Lioness. Not that you shouldn't be getting them (although looks like that PAX NPC is gone from the world, should be by the Leaky Dinghy), but both that and the Lioness were one-off items, so it could well be there's something in them that doesn't understand what a new server is. However, the Iconics is odd: What specific Iconics are you missing? They should be available at character creation provided you own them on your account. I have not yet seen other reports of missing Iconics, so if someone else is out there with this problem too please speak up.

Memnir
08-18-2019, 10:03 PM
However, the Iconics is odd: What specific Iconics are you missing? They should be available at character creation provided you own them on your account. I have not yet seen other reports of missing Iconics, so if someone else is out there with this problem too please speak up.For whatever reason, they just showed up on my last login. The Iconic tab was greyed out, and I couldn't click it. I had to do a full reboot of my computer - and now they're there. So... yay! I don't get what happened, but happy it fixed itself. Should have gotten a screenshot of the tab, though. It was weird.

Cordovan
08-19-2019, 01:38 PM
For whatever reason, they just showed up on my last login. The Iconic tab was greyed out, and I couldn't click it. I had to do a full reboot of my computer - and now they're there. So... yay! I don't get what happened, but happy it fixed itself. Should have gotten a screenshot of the tab, though. It was weird.

I had thought I myself might be a test case in that on Friday I was only able to create 28 point builds (I think?), but today I notice I have my 32 point option available. I'd love to know if there are people out there as of today who are missing account-wide unlocks they should be getting on the Hardcore server.

Mindos
08-19-2019, 02:21 PM
I had thought I myself might be a test case in that on Friday I was only able to create 28 point builds (I think?), but today I notice I have my 32 point option available. I'd love to know if there are people out there as of today who are missing account-wide unlocks they should be getting on the Hardcore server.

It's almost like some kind of timeout when awarding the account unlocks. Maybe the server is taxed, or maybe a lot of unlocks sometimes stall or timeout and characters are created before its finished. Also could be just a really long running script that's not finishing or maybe its a long script that finally finishes but its not taking effect until a client shutdown and restart. Bah, brain hurt.

it seems to be fixing itself, so good so far.

Cordovan
08-19-2019, 02:34 PM
It's almost like some kind of timeout when awarding the account unlocks. Maybe the server is taxed, or maybe a lot of unlocks sometimes stall or timeout and characters are created before its finished. Also could be just a really long running script that's not finishing or maybe its a long script that finally finishes but its not taking effect until a client shutdown and restart. Bah, brain hurt.

it seems to be fixing itself, so good so far.

All of this seems totally possible. Good to hear that so far upon followup things seem to have resolved themselves. Perhaps almost a bit like a guild airship amenity repopulation issue but due to the start of a new server?

Jinxx
08-19-2019, 02:59 PM
I am missing the alabaster lioness and the ability to make a 32 point character. I assumed it was 28pt builds for everyone. Do I need to put in a ticket?

thedip
08-20-2019, 01:46 AM
I am also missing my Lioness - I hadn't noticed as I tend to just put her straight into the bank.

Greantun
08-20-2019, 06:20 AM
Nvm