PDA

View Full Version : How to access enhancements for Druid wolf companion

GrannyNooblet
04-24-2019, 12:26 PM
According to the wiki, the Druid's wolf companion gets enhancements. I see an enhancements tab on the wolf's character sheet, but it's empty. At Druid lvl 4, according to the wiki I should have some APs to spend on the wolf but I can't find anywhere to spend them, if I even have any. Can't see that anywhere either. The wiki shows the wolf enhancement tree but does not tell me how to access it in-game.

What am I missing?

Garix
04-24-2019, 12:27 PM
According to the wiki, the Druid's wolf companion gets enhancements. I see an enhancements tab on the wolf's character sheet, but it's empty. At Druid lvl 4, according to the wiki I should have some APs to spend on the wolf but I can't find anywhere to spend them, if I even have any. Can't see that anywhere either. The wiki shows the wolf enhancement tree but does not tell me how to access it in-game.

What am I missing?

IIRC, make sure you've summed it then go speak to a Druid trainer. They should have an option for training your wolf

EDIT: just confirmed in game

Discpsycho
04-24-2019, 12:40 PM
You may also want to drag certain abilities (trip, rage, etc) to the pet's actionbar so that you can trigger them yourself or disable automatic use

GrannyNooblet
04-24-2019, 12:42 PM
IIRC, make sure you've summed it then go speak to a Druid trainer. They should have an option for training your wolf

EDIT: just confirmed in game

Cool. Found it. Thanks so much. :)