PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Inquisitive Animation Issues

Satyriasys
04-16-2019, 11:01 PM
Playing as a human currently and have noticed 3 issues with the animations which have been really bugging me.

-When dual wielding crossbows with auto attack toggled off (the idle stance I guess you would call it) They still hold their xbows up like they are attacking. They should hold them more relaxed when not in auto attack stance like they do other xbows.

-When in auto attack stance, looking left or right drops your arms down, making you look like a chicken trying to fly.

-The xbows become invisible constantly.

So basically it looks like i'm running around holding my bare fists up while imitating a chicken.

Satyriasys
04-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Also...

First Things First Multiselector. Choose one of:
Shoot First: Bow or Crossbow Attack: +3[W] damage. On successful damage, this causes your opponent to take a stack of Shot Wound. The Shot Wound effect can stack up to 5 times. (Cooldown: 6 seconds) Note: Each stack of Shot Wound deals 1d6 damage per Character Level every 2 seconds for 12 seconds. This damage scales with 200% Ranged Power.

This is not even stacking, cumulative attacks only reset its duration.

Later Things Later Multiselector. Choose one of:
Ask Questions Later: Requires Shoot First. When you use Diplomacy on enemies who have at least one stack of Shot Wound, they take a Crushing Despair effect for 30 seconds.

This does nothing.

Deathlylife
06-27-2019, 04:54 PM
Seemed like a good place to list another animation issue I found with Inquisitor.

When dual wielding xbows the animation for ponytails does not work properly. Instead of swaying, the ponytail sticks straight back while running. The animation returns while a character is falling. Noticed this on both a sun elf and aasimar. I did not do extensive trial and error but it is seen clearly with aasimar hair choice 20. It is only an issue when a xbow is equipped.

I really like this hairstyle for all reincarnations that I do, so if devs do not mind looking into this and other animation issues it would be nice :D