PDA

View Full Version : Just returning looking for active guild for this 47 yr old

cparkinson7
03-20-2019, 08:12 AM
Hi after taking the last 5 years off I've decided to come back and see what changes have been made and could use a guild that is not only active, but willing to refresh my memory on where things are located and reminders in quests I may have forgotten & obviously some tips on ones I haven't done yet. I do have headset so we can talk instead of type. Looking forward to being back. I do have a wide range of characters from lvl 4 to 20 so would be happy to bring all of them into the guild with me. Please reply and let me know if you'd be interested in recruiting.

Thanks

Loromir
03-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Hi after taking the last 5 years off I've decided to come back and see what changes have been made and could use a guild that is not only active, but willing to refresh my memory on where things are located and reminders in quests I may have forgotten & obviously some tips on ones I haven't done yet. I do have headset so we can talk instead of type. Looking forward to being back. I do have a wide range of characters from lvl 4 to 20 so would be happy to bring all of them into the guild with me. Please reply and let me know if you'd be interested in recruiting.

Thanks

What server are you on?

Garbudo
03-20-2019, 11:54 AM
Unless they swapped servers a quick look at their previous posts says Gland

C-Dog
03-20-2019, 01:06 PM
Check these guys out - https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/258704-Tyrs-Paladium-is-hiring!-quot-The-30-50-Year-Olds-Guild-quot?p=3082404&viewfull=1#post3082404