PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Collectibles

Igognito
12-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Hi all,

By now I have 7 red bags with collectibles.
I did a bit of sorting yesterday (and sorted them by tier).
I was wondering if there is an optimal way to sort them so that I can find them easier when I'm crafting.

Do not forget that we can carry up to 2 bags 1 that fits 12 and 1 that fits 30.
There are 113 cannith crafting collectables.
Which means I need 4 bags for them.

So the question is how to put them in those 4 bags so that I can craft most shards without ever requiring to use 2 different bags ;-) (which means removing collectibles from a bag)

Cheers

TitusOvid
12-20-2018, 09:38 AM
You can farm a Large Collectable bag (80 items) ingame, if you don't want to buy in the store.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Planar_Shards

Igognito
12-20-2018, 11:17 AM
You can farm a Large Collectable bag (80 items) ingame, if you don't want to buy in the store.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Planar_Shards

ty for the information...

Getting 150 of those tokens is another story though :-D

droid327
12-24-2018, 02:52 PM
2 large bags is the best solution but yeah that's a commitment to grind

By tier is the best way now....I'd also have a separate bag for Cultural collectables since those don't obey level bands for dropping. You know what level quests you're running, so you can just carry that tier plus the cultural bag and it should all self-sort pretty much. Then when you need to craft a shard, you can just grab the appropriate tier bags and it should pull from them.

Also worth mentioning if you buy the first shared crafting storage expansion you get 250 slots, and you can just empty your sacks in there whenever they get full

hp1055cm
12-25-2018, 12:28 AM
Huge bad holds 200 items in stacks of 1000.

Just about the best DDO points you will ever spend...

Dragavon
12-25-2018, 04:21 AM
Huge bad holds 200 items in stacks of 1000.

Just about the best DDO points you will ever spend...

This.

Buy the huge bag on your crafter, put everything into that bag and never think about it again.

archest
12-31-2018, 12:20 PM
place the collectibles in the shared bank for collectibles.
by dropping your red bag over the collectibles bank when opened by the tab in the shared bank,
it empties into the bank and will be accessible by all your toons (most of the time)
by picking the shard you want to create at the crafting device it will pull them from your shared collectible bank account.
(2nd tab in your shared bank)
this has more than enough space for you to store everything and access it.
until you start storing other crafting collectibles as well or double and triple stacking of collectibles ,
some only stack to 100 in your bank others 500...........

if you cant access the shared bank items when you go to craft try quitting the game and then logging into it with your crafter toon.

C-Dog
01-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Grab the expanded Crafting half of the Shared Bank when it's on sale. Like 256 slots. Also holds augments and ammo. Just drag/drop your collectables bags there whenever you're near a bank, they auto-empty, start fresh again, no clutter. Your crafter has access to everything via the Crafting Hall bank.

Livmo
01-03-2019, 09:40 AM
I have lots of toons, but only use 1 Red bag on my crafter (largest capacity red bag).

For the rest of my toons I just drag and drop their Red Bags into the Shared Crafting storage. Occasionally I digest these into my crafter's bag.

skorpeon
01-03-2019, 10:33 AM
I have lots of toons, but only use 1 Red bag on my crafter (largest capacity red bag).

For the rest of my toons I just drag and drop their Red Bags into the Shared Crafting storage. Occasionally I digest these into my crafter's bag.

yeah thats what I do, one huge bag.

having a good sized collectable bag and shared storage helps me not worry about it, and then I feed my collectables to my crafter once in a while (couple of months). Not sure how the shared bank interacts with crafting but cleaning my shared bank is something I like to do. Cleared out a hole lot of ammo the other day as it was just sitting there. flooding the AH with arrows.