PDA

View Full Version : CS Ticket Turn-around Time? 9+ days and counting...

LordDunmore
11-20-2018, 07:06 PM
I put in a ticket, #69395 back on 11 November, received the auto-reply, and then nothing. Is Standing Stone really running 9+ days behind customer service tickets, or did mine get lost in the queue?

The ticket was a request for a ddo point refund of a guest pass for a quest that ended up buggad and uncompleteable. It was run again later without the guest, and completed normally, so I didn't put in a bug report.

Update 27 November. Now 16 days and no response. Yes, there was a holiday in there, but still....

TitusOvid
11-20-2018, 08:26 PM
It is kind of a gamble, really. You can't be sure, if you get a response or if they close your ticket or if they resolve it just like that.
It seems it is not a pressing matter though. So be patient but don't forget.
Good luck.

LordDunmore
12-02-2018, 04:42 PM
FINALLY received an email reply on 1 December. It took 20 DAYS. "...Contact in game customer service..."

On Saturday, 1 December, I put in a ticket 1 1:17pm Central. I had my character continually logged in for SIX HOURS, until after 7pm central. No GM answered.

I wonder if they even work on the weekends anymore...

Will keep trying to get a GM.

Lagin
12-02-2018, 05:15 PM
A few hopefully helpful tips.

1) When SSG is working on an update/expansion with a limited staff available, answering tickets gets bogged down. This is my OPINION, based on personal experiences. (Especially this close to the release)

2) The CSR dept handles more than one game.

3) The issue is directed to the appropriate dept and answered thus.

I am not waving a fanboi flag, I just happen to have sent in numerous tickets for various issues over the years, and more to point, since SSG took over.

I do know that posting here ONCE helps, but subsequent posts don't. Not telling you what to do, but spamming tickets and forum posts works against you, Trust me on that one.

(I learned that the hard way)

LordDunmore
12-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Lagin,
Thanks for the feedback, I DO appreciate it. I have not been trying to spam the forums (is 3 messages in a 3-week period spamming?), it has been my intention to just inform what I am experiencing. As you might have noticed, I have been playing DDO for quite a while as well, so I do know how Turbine and now SSG works. I am just a bit frustrated on what I perceived to be an 'easy fix' is becoming more of a major hassle than I expected.

I do however, think that 20 days is quite a long time to wait for a reply, and that should be at least mentioned here.

TitusOvid
12-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Last effort, try CS_Alkaid via pm over the forum.

LordDunmore
12-03-2018, 09:36 PM
GM +Nyota and I finally were able to connect on 12/3.

My DDO Points have been refunded.

Nyota assured me that my submitting tickets when I was on was "Not an issue", as that was the only way to notify that I was on so I could be assisted.

Nyota also commented that they had a lot of vacations over the holidays, and that there was a huge backup of requests.

TitusOvid
12-03-2018, 09:38 PM
lol, oh geez.

But I am happy that you got help.