PDA

View Full Version : Xpac question

Moco2112
11-16-2018, 11:13 PM
ok so i know that whichever toon you sign in with gets the tome of learning, but what about on other servers, who gets the tomes and elixers, the first toon on list, first toon created?

i'm planning on buying shadowfell, already bought motu and don't wanna double up my learning tome if possible. thanks for your help.

lyrecono
11-17-2018, 12:34 PM
ok so i know that whichever toon you sign in with gets the tome of learning, but what about on other servers, who gets the tomes and elixers, the first toon on list, first toon created?

i'm planning on buying shadowfell, already bought motu and don't wanna double up my learning tome if possible. thanks for your help.

Prior to buying shadowfell, go to every sever and check wich toon has what.

Keep in mind though that motu came with a tome that affects exp in heroics,

Only the collecters edition of Shadowfell comes with a greater epic tome that affects exp in epic levels for 1 charcter per server.
The legendary upgrade of shadowfell will add a lesser epic exp tome to all toons on all worlds.

C-Dog
11-17-2018, 04:07 PM
ok so i know that whichever toon you sign in with gets the tome of learning...
I ~believe~ that altho' the physical tome starts in their inventory, you can then put that in a Shared Bank if you want to apply it to a diff alt. That is, the tome is not automatically and irrevocably applied to the first alt that logs in.

Moco2112
11-17-2018, 11:34 PM
thanks guys, i think i got a handle on it now, the tomes were throwing me off. really appreciate all the help i get on the forums.

Mindos
11-18-2018, 08:38 AM
thanks guys, i think i got a handle on it now, the tomes were throwing me off. really appreciate all the help i get on the forums.

I think it's the first toon that clicks on the inventory item that every toon gets when you buy the expansions. The first one that uses it will get the better/more stuff, while each one after that will get the lower same stuff every time.

Moco2112
11-18-2018, 11:13 PM
thanks mindos