PDA

View Full Version : DDO won't load citing "Dungeons and Dragons Online quit unexpectedly."

chunkitbacs
10-31-2018, 01:52 AM
After the latest Mac update to Mojave, DDO would not load citing "Dungeons and Dragons Online quit unexpectedly." as error. Already tried reinstalling, but to no avail. Hope someone can advise :/

TitusOvid
10-31-2018, 02:18 AM
I got the same problem. Please investigate.

Keithx23
10-31-2018, 11:58 AM
I just updated to Mojave as well this morning and the launcher hangs then fails. I Uninstalled and Re-Installed but the issue persists.

ThorraAsgardian
11-07-2018, 06:22 PM
After the latest Mac update to Mojave, DDO would not load citing "Dungeons and Dragons Online quit unexpectedly." as error. Already tried reinstalling, but to no avail. Hope someone can advise :/

I ran across this error too and thankfully I found you have to wait about 5 mins from hitting play on the specific world your player is in (it will look like the client failed or has frozen)...but if you can touch nothing for about 5 mins, it will pull up. Very frustrating but it works!

chunkitbacs
11-26-2018, 07:07 AM
I ran across this error too and thankfully I found you have to wait about 5 mins from hitting play on the specific world your player is in (it will look like the client failed or has frozen)...but if you can touch nothing for about 5 mins, it will pull up. Very frustrating but it works!

Interesting find! Will check and update :D thanks

PizzaDoctor
12-02-2018, 07:15 PM
I have found that running two copies of DDO will sometime help.

Right after you select your server and the DDO client disappears, start a new copy running.