PDA

View Full Version : My penny in the well : Dear Champion Hunter where are you ;)

John3000
10-26-2018, 04:24 PM
Can we please have a champion Hunter week sometime soon ? ;)

There have been a few double remnant weekends, but to my knowledge, no champion hunter week to spend them on since last april... I figure others are looking forward to one as well...

Hoping this penny of a message will shine upon a kind hearted dev or SSG staff member. :D

Cheers

Hutoth
11-25-2018, 04:54 PM
Can we please have a champion Hunter week sometime soon ? ;)

There have been a few double remnant weekends, but to my knowledge, no champion hunter week to spend them on since last april... I figure others are looking forward to one as well...

Hoping this penny of a message will shine upon a kind hearted dev or SSG staff member. :D

Cheers

Yes please.

Josielynn
12-15-2018, 01:33 PM
My 10k mysterious remnants are burning a hole in my pocket, as well! Please o' please! :D

katz
12-15-2018, 09:37 PM
yes please!!

John3000
01-03-2019, 03:50 PM
... guess my penny wasn't enough. so here are a few more plats. :p

What better way to start the New Year then to activate the champion hunter week mats so we can spend all those remnants we collected over the past year !!!

Cheers and Happy New Year !!! ;)

SoVeryBelgian
01-04-2019, 07:43 AM
I'd definitely be interested in the return of that event. I'd also like to see another item, possibly a Belt or Necklace that works along those lines (As the cape and bracers).

Versatility and Options are always welcome.

kmoustakas
01-04-2019, 08:03 AM
My packs and packs of 10,000s remnant stacks agree with this post

Josielynn
01-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Thanks for bring it back! :D I got my fancy cloak and the diadem of fire. Now to find an outfit that matches the cloak!

Eventus
01-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Does anyone remember if those 8'ish months have become a regular interval for champion hunter? For the first time since May I wasnt online for more than week (so missed it), and for the first time in years, I could actually use an item from the champion hunter list. Just trying to figure out if 6+ months is what I should expect to use 10k of the ever expanding unused rem stacks :p